Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also compared current government covid measures to the Holocaust. So abhorrent and offensive on so many levels.

Reactions: 2
Please let it be microwaves. That would be exceptionally amusing...
No laughing matter, microwaves are known to cause ingrown haemorrhoids, I have no proof of this but it's true ok. I always stick a crystal up my arse when nuking my leftovers to keep me safe, lube it up with fanny cream and it also stops me getting pregnant, win win.

Reactions: 11
I can’t fucking wait for her shite on microwaves. Why does she fucking care? She cooks from scratch over a coal fire, doesn’t she? So fuck off Liey, and let the workers who sometimes just need a fucking jacket potato when they arrive home from their tax paying jobs late in the day. You cunt.

And God love her, she’s written a song for Wanky. It has potential........... what a crock of shit. I bet Adelle is waiting for the call to duet.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Wait a minute......ELEVEN FUCKING QUID????

Is she on drugs?

Oh. Wait.....
April fools was last week Biba, FFS 11 quid for her ebook. Anyone who pays that please get in touch, I have a Nigerian uncle who would like to discuss something.

Reactions: 10
I think to work out whether or not her ebook is worth it depends on the costs of printing it out, and whether or not you can cope with the pain of wiping your undercarriage on scrunched up printer paper. I can get 18 rolls of Andrex for £9 and no pain factor, so the sums aren’t adding up for me.

Reactions: 4
Why do these insane lunatics post videos like this thinking he is a Hero? The police officer is clearly laughing at him . . .

Reactions: 3
Why do these insane lunatics post videos like this thinking he is a Hero? The police officer is clearly laughing at him . . .

I couldn't watch all of it because the arrogant prick was too annoying. I skipped to the end.

What does he think he achieved as he says I'm leaving anyway at the end.

So the point was...... what exactly?

Comments are infuriating. Imagine being in the police now and dealing with these absolute dickheads

Word of the day ‘FETID’.

Bristol legend - AKA, Bristol convicted armed robber.

Reactions: 1
Moving over to my new acc, instagram is removing thousands of her followers everyday, except she's still got he same amount of followers
Big whopper no 1 - insta is removing thousands of followers wouldn’t be surprised if she’s just bought followers and insta are onto it and removing them, this happens to influencers a lot it’s not really anything todo with the government

Reactions: 5
Moving over to my new acc, instagram is removing thousands of her followers everyday, except she's still got he same amount of followers
Complete bullshit from Elsybels again her account is going up at a rapid rate , hence her not posting shit on her main wall that she knows will get her removed so posting on stories only like all of these scum bags , Dumme , Biba do the same . It’s the same reason she removed her Pttp link as well it’s all part of the sales plan , to sum up same cunt different wrapper

Wankys invented a new word - fictitional the dumb asshole can’t even put two words together and he’s trying to educate the police

Found her. Wish I hadn’t. Fuck me what a dramatic
This must have got right up the crack of her arse - she’s waxing lyrical about some shit and some sap pipes up “Where’s Wally?”
Laughing at that top comment. The last time I checked, I was living in freedom with my family. Perhaps because I abide by the law, have a proper job and own my own house!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.