Ellie Grey #3 Be nice to Ellie, don't annoy her, cos she's got herself a shifty lawyer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its all going tits up from all angles. This is hilarious.

I don't know who to laugh at more. Homeless aron or fraudster liar grey

Also someone needs to tell arons fan club that queen of freedom is actually him

• Haha
Reactions: 10
URGENT!!!!!! Does anyone know a good bike mechanic?? Only her chain must be wrapped around her neck by now, she’s back peddling that bleeping fast. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Haha brilliant, she must really be panicking now, lying mode fully engaged

Reactions: 1
All this just really exposes the crap Ellie spouts as total nonsenshe, for we DO have freedom of choice....

No one is going to tie you to a chair and stick a needle in you, so what the heck you bleating about, lass.....
Lawyers have already said they cant sack people unless it was in the contracts. As for vaccine passports for pubs etc it's up to individual companies but certain disabilities and religions will have exemption so that will cause problems. It just won't be feasible

Lawyers have already said they cant sack people unless it was in the contracts. As for vaccine passports for pubs etc it's up to individual companies but certain disabilities and religions will have exemption so that will cause problems. It just won't be feasible
Its never going to happen. These people are literally whinging about nothing. They are perfectly able to say no thank you and go about their day. I think they are almost disappointed that the war they predicted and the new normal isn't happening. What will they moan about next

Reactions: 4
Aaah, for all their recent ‘pro choice’ and ‘respectful’ message, PTTP are already deleting comments they don’t agree with...

Aaah, for all their recent ‘pro choice’ and ‘respectful’ message, PTTP are already deleting comments they don’t agree with...
I knew straight away which ones you meant 😂.
The messages appear to have been deleted from telegram now where they said queen was aron 😂

Reactions: 3
So stop bleeping moaning then!!!

you don’t want it, don’t!! Quite simple really

just out of interest, what are your opinions.....

Do you think she (Elllie) even believes half of the crap she posts
Why does she bother? Fame? Money?
First and foremost attention, so fame

Reactions: 1
Lol this always makes me laugh, they claim to hate censorship etc and moan about social media deleting their truths, but they delete anything they don't agree with haha

So stop bleeping moaning then!!!

you don’t want it, don’t!! Quite simple really

just out of interest, what are your opinions.....

Do you think she (Elllie) even believes half of the crap she posts
Why does she bother? Fame? Money?
She stirred them up making out were all being forced then back tracking. People going theres others on Ellies page it's not Ellie. It is. Shes sought legal advice realised shes an idiot and is now trying to do damage control

Reactions: 5
Lol this always makes me laugh, they claim to hate censorship etc and moan about social media deleting their truths, but they delete anything they don't agree with haha
She can’t delete the comments from Fry’s Instagram though. Jesus, I bet he wishes he’d never taken that call!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.