Ellie Grey #3 Be nice to Ellie, don't annoy her, cos she's got herself a shifty lawyer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, we need to put a stop to the bloody nonsense that these people keep spouting! Where do we start? I suggest taking them down one at a time. Why not start with Liey Grey and her non payment of utilities. Does anyone know if she’s still in Hastings?

Reactions: 2
Right, we need to put a stop to the bloody nonsense that these people keep spouting! Where do we start? I suggest taking them down one at a time. Why not start with Liey Grey and her non payment of utilities. Does anyone know if she’s still in Hastings?
That's curly haired fucker Stew is really annoying me at the moment. You don't know tit mate.

Reactions: 1
Someone like Aron must believe in Karma. All his bullshit is finally coming back to hurt him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jesus, he's done an Ellie. With much less dramatic flair I might add, if I'm going to get conned I atleast want some flair and effort to the story, rather than getting "queen of freedom" aka you, Aron to set up a GFM page. Poor attempt 3/10.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ellie loves a go fund me page or a story where she pretends she’s been robbed so people offer her stuff for free she must have advised him on that one

Reactions: 3

What can we do about this? duck that guy. He got himself into this mess
I’ve reported the go fund me page - I suggest others do the same.
If you live by the sword you should die by the sword & own up to your own stupid mistakes.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.