Ellie Grey #3 Be nice to Ellie, don't annoy her, cos she's got herself a shifty lawyer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course. Happy to oblige. They’re very old, but demonstrate the constant need for some kind of medical assurance and assistance, for her, her husband and her children.
That Facebook group is absolutely mental and I used to hate read it often until the rage became too much.
One of the worst discussions I found on there was about how they thought the “toxins” in non-organic food and the aborted foetal cells in vaccines (not even a thing) were the cause of increasing numbers of people identifying as transgender, because their livers were toxic 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That Facebook group is absolutely mental and I used to hate read it often until the rage became too much.
One of the worst discussions I found on there was about how they thought the “toxins” in non-organic food and the aborted foetal cells in vaccines (not even a thing) were the cause of increasing numbers of people identifying as transgender, because their livers were toxic 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
duck me. Why are they so hateful?

The only thing Ellie Grey seems to have is Münchausen syndrome .. that and a severe need for constant attention.. it’s actually pretty sad

Reactions: 13
His Facebook one, the one with 800 odd comments has been deleted, I'm starting to believe he actually didn't have a clue what he was getting himself into. Which is ridiculous, run, run for your life Mr Fry, and never look back.
Oh, for sure he hasn’t done any proper research. I’m sure the legal guys in here would confirm that you’d do a bit of background checking on a new source of work. I think once I saw this, I’d have turned the work down.

The only thing Ellie Grey seems to have is Münchausen syndrome .. that and a severe need for constant attention.. it’s actually pretty sad
It is sad isn’t it. We all worry about our kids, but back in the day, I’d have called my health visitor.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Of course. Happy to oblige. They’re very old, but demonstrate the constant need for some kind of medical assurance and assistance, for her, her husband and her children.
Well if I thought she had munchausens before I definitely do now. My goodness. She needs help. Clearly all rubbish she did have another baby and it didn't kill her

That is munchausens. The need for attention. She's clearly very ill

Reactions: 5
If viruses make us well why do I feel so tit with a cold?

Why do people like Beebs tell us to turn off MSM but choose to quote it when it suits their narrative?
The woman contradicts herself, she says viruses don’t exist, and that germ theory isn’t real, but then says that if you have a vaccine you shed the virus and that’s what causes outbreaks 👍
ok beebs, have a day off!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If viruses make us well why do I feel so tit with a cold?

Why do people like Beebs tell us to turn off MSM but choose to quote it when it suits their narrative?
Well I know people who had the flu. They tested negative for covid. So this is crap. Its just they weren't going to drs etc and they may also have had covid

Heres some official flu statistics proving she's wrong https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/weekly-national-flu-reports-2019-to-2020-season
And here is why this happened

Wouldn’t it be funnily ironic if we crowd funded to hire Crisp’n’Dry to sue Liey for causing online harm. She’d soon learn she can flick her hair and flash her cleavage all she likes but there’s no loyalty amongst parasites.

I’m still waiting to ask Fry if he’s aware of Greys public persona and ask him about his affiliation with her, but it seems he’s busy fire fighting. I really want to know why he’s chosen to be so closely associated with her and her cause.

I read her blog entry on the subject and the grammar is so bad it made me feel slightly sick. You know that the author of any pseudo professional document is blagging it when they use the term ‘luckily’ 🤣

It seems she’s exhausted the patience of her ex and probably her in-laws. It’s great that they’re looking out for the children. It would be sad if they had to be removed from their mother due to her personality disorders but I do wish him all the best with his effort to protect them.
There’s no doubt that anyone with a disability and genuinely cannot wear a face covering should not be discriminated against. I think we’d all agree on that. But actually aligning yourself to an organisation like Liey’s - not the smartest move.

Reactions: 3
Anyone care to do a recap on the lovely Miss Grey and friends?

Edit to add: thanks to @FatFelix for the thread title suggestion!
I wonder if Spry Crisp & Dry saw this when he was carrying out his due dilligence? Take home message? Indiscrepancy is not a word Liey. Use those degrees that you have and learn to speak properly.

• Angry
I wonder if Spry Crisp & Dry saw this when he was carrying out his due dilligence? Take home message? Indiscrepancy is not a word Liey. Use those degrees that you have and learn to speak properly.
No bus drivers died?????
This was April. Loads have died since. And by May I knew people who had died. Isolated the virus very quickly actually.

DUMB TW*T. I can't be doing with that sh*t. I don't know of people dropping dead when driving. She might be mentally ill but my God she chats balls

As for the goat it was in Tanzania.

No bus drivers died?????
This was April. Loads have died since. And by May I knew people who had died. Isolated the virus very quickly actually.

DUMB TW*T. I can't be doing with that sh*t. I don't know of people dropping dead when driving. She might be mentally ill but my God she chats balls

As for the goat it was in Tanzania.
Stupid woman. I remember seeing images of people dropping in the street in China year on MSM. Didn’t really believe it - why did she?? Again these morons just use it for their own twisted agenda 🤬

Seen Aron’s latest lecture on bollocks?

I’ll sum it up:

These Covid laws are not enforceable.

The police have enforced them

he’s pissed off

talks cack

the end

it really is

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seen Aron’s latest lecture on bollocks?

I’ll sum it up:

These Covid laws are not enforceable.

The police have enforced them

he’s pissed off

talks cack

the end

it really is
God he’s entertaining though! He’s going to take over a court building. I hope he films it when he does. I’d pay to see that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.