Ellie Grey #22 Ellie's got no friends to meet. Grift, lie, sleep, repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow Kev is seemingly both very fertile and totally irresistible to women isn’t he?

Wonder if he pays to support all of them…
Bet his ‘body count’ stopped growing after he’d had his bits near bibas. 🤢

Imagine her being your fellas ex.

Oh no. Thanks.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
JD is posting about these rallies in various places about vaccine injury, but no photos. Can we assume no one turned up…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought I'd screenshot people calling for GMC to act following that but mustn't have and now cannot remember if it was on Twitter or if it may have been a DRG story.

At this point I'm not even convinced the BBC should have been giving him the time to discuss statins as I'm not convinced there is anything evidence based about him. His father was such a respectable man. If he didn't have diet books to shill I'd have put it down to grief, but his attack on NHS staff over donated doughnuts was even before that.

Reactions: 4
duck me I bet old Charley Boy almost choked on his adrenochrome shake when this bunch of fucktards rocked up to his Palace gates at the weekend 😆
After the best part of 3 years following the fuckfoolery of the conspiracy fruitcakes, I reckon the SRA lot take the biscuit in being the most delusional.
More of life's underachievers. I asked Ashleene what he has achieved and he just spouted the usual crap. He can't differentiate between effort and achievement. Not a single thing they have done has made a difference. If you want to make children's lives safer then try being better parents.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here we go again!

It may just be that I can't see her for being blocked or it may be to do with reporting her...
or her bleeping stupidity running away from paying taxes...
or her own strange way of gaining more real followers because paying isn't working nor converting into cash...
or running away from people who are chasing her as her discounts are not working and she is not replying to anyone who asks questions...
or because she's a dumb duck and she got 'locked out' because she is tit at admin...
or finally, she is just a bleep

But she has changed her Insta handles... again!! not matter the reason she is yet again playing marketing games.. Both personal and Tripe.

iamelliegrey is gone (for now) or at least I can't see it. Her other 'theoriginalelliegrey' is now 'theoriginalellieg' and it is down to 103k 'followers' 🙃 and Tripe is no longer _tr.pe_ but 'tripesupplementsuk'

I am thinking, even though she has bigged herself up being the best version of herself and finally happy with herself in recent posts, the real reason is her typical pattern of behaviour and she is actually going through her 'low period'. I don't think that's a nice thing for anyone and I am not poking her, nor would I anyone with mental health issues, and I would never wish it on anyone to genuinely go through this, however she is a liar, a complete narcissist and will bully others so she is fair game in my opinion. She will be back and pushing her bullshit supplements and awful advice to anyone listening. The amount of danger her misinformation has put people in, she needs to keep being called out and be stopped from making money from it.

Ellie Grey, get your tit together, get a normal job and look after your kids properly. They deserve to live a healthier life free from your bullshit ways.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Here we go again!

It may just be that I can't see her for being blocked or it may be to do with reporting her...
or her own strange way of gaining more real followers because paying isn't working nor converting into cash...
or running away from people who are chasing her as her discounts are not working and she is not replying to anyone who asks questions...
or because she's a dumb duck and she got 'locked out' because she is tit at admin...

But she has changed her Insta handles... again!! not matter the reason she is yet again playing marketing games.. Both personal and Tripe.

iamelliegrey is gone (for now) or at least I can't see it. Her other 'theoriginalelliegrey' is now 'theoriginalellieg' and it is down to 103k 'followers' 🙃 and Tripe is no longer _tr.pe_ but 'tripesupplementsuk'

I am thinking, even though she has bigged herself up being the best version of herself and finally happy with herself in recent posts, the real reason is her typical pattern of behaviour and she is actually going through her 'low period'. I don't think that's a nice thing for anyone and I am not poking her, nor would I anyone with mental health issues, and I would never wish it on anyone to genuinely go through this, however she is a liar, a complete narcissist and will bully others so she is fair game in my opinion. She will be back and pushing her bullshit supplements and awful advice to anyone listening. The amount of danger her misinformation has put people in, she needs to keep being called out and be stopped from making money from it.

Ellie Grey, get your tit together, get a normal job and look after your kids properly. They deserve to live a healthier life free from your bullshit ways.
Does she not get bleeping bored of all this bullshit?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
More of life's underachievers. I asked Ashleene what he has achieved and he just spouted the usual crap. He can't differentiate between effort and achievement. Not a single thing they have done has made a difference. If you want to make children's lives safer then try being better parents.
Dear Ashleeeeeeeeeene,

Maybe one day you’ll realise you can’t say and do what you want.

Love And light, bleep.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well well, Ashleene the greatest thinker of our times has posted about Miss Universe. They think she's a transgender man which apparently she isn't. Not done much research on the story have you Ashey? Who does he get it from but none other than Katie Hopkins, who rather ironically , could easily be mistaken for a bloke. Fuckwit central....

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Here we go again!

She has been suspiciously quiet, and her dads either deleted or changed the privacy settings on all his tripe. Bets are one of the kids dads Is going for custody or something along those lines, and that they’ve had to shut up online…

Reactions: 5
She has been suspiciously quiet, and her dads either deleted or changed the privacy settings on all his tripe. Bets are one of the kids dads Is going for custody or something along those lines, and that they’ve had to shut up online…
Or she’s being investigated by HMRC /DWP or similar.

Reactions: 8
Well well, Ashleene the greatest thinker of our times has posted about Miss Universe. They think she's a transgender man which apparently she isn't. Not done much research on the story have you Ashey? Who does he get it from but none other than Katie Hopkins, who rather ironically , could easily be mistaken for a bloke. Fuckwit central....
I love the way these cunts use “let that sink in” as some kind of tag line to their inane ramblings. Get Fucked, all of you.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.