Ellie Grey #20 tried to name and shame, ended up backfiring - more tattlers and a wiki were gained.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The messages have to be fake, right? Nobody is getting their thousands of pounds of credit card debt wiped by just ignoring letters. She wrote those herself.
It is very difficult to verify anonymous screenshots provided only by the person trying to sell services…

It is the comments section which will gives more of an insight. No one is claiming any successes there, in fact, mainly failures… One person has commented saying they followed the 3 letter templates and now have a CCJ…

Moreso, debt management companies are usually fair as long as you interact with them. People can set up debt management payments according to what they can afford. As long as the individual communicates and are willing to pay something, then things are usually fine.

As with anything, mistakes can be made, so I imagine any ‘successes’ are usually a resolution to something that has gone wrong somewhere, and these scenarios will be few and far between…

Reactions: 6
If these are the benefits I dread to think of the side effects of Ellie’s tr;pe …
4647F808-61A1-4012-8E27-F56339A32806.png

• Haha
It’s that time again for new suggestions for that jumped up little twit again here’s my piss poor suggestions #Ellie grey 21
1. Called out again by a real Doc , Maddy made Ellie look a real coc*
2. Hair analysis results go missing , fake insta followers bought , how long before this grifters caught
3. Has no real friends from her youth , Ellie’s lies & made up stories , law degrees , medical qualifications are so far from the troof .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s amazing how her followers grow so quickly if you click on them most fake profiles following 3k but only have 14 followers . What a sad existence spreading lies & misinformation to damage peoples lives . Can’t even lie about a photo of Autumn & your followers calling you out how long before you delete it or change the post ! You really are cesspit of a human being Eloise Buckle . Also where’s your party pics parting with the other nut jobs from the “Bowel movement”

It’s amazing how her followers grow so quickly if you click on them most fake profiles following 3k but only have 14 followers . What a sad existence spreading lies & misinformation to damage peoples lives . Can’t even lie about a photo of Autumn & your followers calling you out how long before you delete it or change the post ! You really are cesspit of a human being Eloise Buckle . Also where’s your party pics parting with the other nut jobs from the “Bowel movement”
And the pictures gone bahhhhhaaaaaa what a predictable child you are Eloise

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s amazing how her followers grow so quickly if you click on them , most fake profiles following 3k but only have 14 followers . What a sad existence spreading lies & misinformation to damage peoples lives but in a guise of offering help it’s sick . You cant even lie about a photo of Autumn properly & your followers start calling you out how long before you delete it or change the post ! You really are cesspit of a human being Eloise Buckle . Also where’s your party pics partying with the other nut jobs from the “Bowel movement”

It’s amazing how her followers grow so quickly if you click on them most fake profiles following 3k but only have 14 followers . What a sad existence spreading lies & misinformation to damage peoples lives . Can’t even lie about a photo of Autumn & your followers calling you out how long before you delete it or change the post ! You really are cesspit of a human being Eloise Buckle . Also where’s your party pics partying with the other nut jobs from the “Bowel movement”

Also Eloise how have you jumped up by 200 followers , strange you’re such a big hit with the Asian market 🤣🤣 fake follower central

Come on Eloise spend that Zoom
Money on something better than fake followers 🤣🤣

Also Eloise how have you jumped up by 200 followers , strange you’re such a big hit with the Asian market 🤣🤣 fake follower central

Come on Eloise spend that Zoom
Money on something better than fake followers 🤣🤣 40k now in a few hours from 36k 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Ellie Grey #21 Buying more followers and paying for a party, her MEGA ZOOM webinairs attended by people who really aren’t very smarty.

She’s taken down the autumn photo 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ellie Grey #21 Buying more followers and paying for a party, her MEGA ZOOM webinairs attended by people who really aren’t very smarty.

She’s taken down the autumn photo 🤣🤣🤣
Just another one of those things that never happened! 😂😅😂😂🤣

👋🏼 Ellie. We're still watching your grifting ways you dumb bleep.

That Autumn pic duck up has made my day because it is such a basic thing that we all know. The other shite she talks about, she can hide behind some big words and most of her followers are dumb (if they are not fake bots) so she gets away with it, can keep up her grift and gets active support as they are all too dumn to understand.

How are they so blind that they keep following her when she does tit like this.

Also... theoriginalelliegrey has lost 1000 fish followers so clearly spending on the new page and left this one for now, Ceases to amaze me, she is such a loser! They all talked about living lives and protesting lockdowns, so live your life people, don't spend time and waste money on social media, the tech giants that are also taking freedumbs away.

Reactions: 5
Just another one of those things that never happened! 😂😅😂😂🤣

👋🏼 Ellie. We're still watching your grifting ways you dumb bleep.

That Autumn pic duck up has made my day because it is such a basic thing that we all know. The other shite she talks about, she can hide behind some big words and most of her followers are dumb (if they are not fake bots) so she gets away with it, can keep up her grift and gets active support as they are all too dumn to understand.

How are they so blind that they keep following her when she does tit like this.

Also... theoriginalelliegrey has lost 1000 fish followers so clearly spending on the new page and left this one for now, Ceases to amaze me, she is such a loser! They all talked about living lives and protesting lockdowns, so live your life people, don't spend time and waste money on social media, the tech giants that are also taking freedumbs away.
Up 13k followers in 48 hours

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly would not know how to buy a follower on any platform. And I often wonder about ANYONE who re names themselves anything poncy such as ‘the original’ or ‘I am the’ or ‘official’ - what a load of shitting bollocks. I mean, if you’re that well known, just your name will suffice, surely?

NB: I couldn’t give a flying duck what names people choose to give themselves. I merely observe that it’s a little bit silly and as I said above, a load of shitting bollocks. Nothing to see here.

So this is how all the non energy payers will end up. Someone I actually know got all the meters changed and has been filming themselves and their inane phone conversations with british gas for months ,filming themselves posting their three letters, been loud and proud with their bragging about being a sovereign person. Every last bit of the crap they spout. Absolutely convinced of their rightness. Anyway there is now a high court writ. And I've just watched their Facebook live with the police officers in the hallway preventing access and keeping the peace while the engineer removes the meters and reinstalls the originals. This person I know is in the background chuntering about wet ink and them breaking their oaths and acting unlawfully and accusing them of all sorts. Dunno what happens next...they pay up or go to prison? They are mad enough to go to prison, remaining their authentic self🤣 instead of admitting they fucked up mightily and its all a bunch of crap. Folks, all those of you Ellie fans reading this, they will eventually get round to you.Because you are thieves and you are breaking the law. WHATEVER the common law idiots tell you.This is where it ends.

Actually the engineer has installed a pre pay meter now. This person is saying they are gonna get the meter ripped straight back out. Dunno if british gas has done something now to prevent that. I won't link to the films as I do kinda like this person but it's being shared a lot already so at some point may come your ways!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep. In a nutshell, an MEP asked a Pfizer rep if they had done transmission studies before rolling out the vaccine. Pfizer rep said no (of course, because at that time they had completed efficacy studies only) and they said that at the time (it’s documented). Conveniently, the MEP’s video cuts off so we don’t see her whole answer in context. He shares the video as a big ‘gotcha’ ie it was all a lie re having the vaccine to protect others. Even tho we now have data about transmission etc.

So. Loads of anti-vaxxers are jumping on it. As ‘gotchas’ too. Ellie goes from using the word ‘transmission’ and replacing it with ‘efficacy’ within seconds and her whole video is then erroneously all about efficacy, as if the Pfizer person said they hadn’t done any studies 🙄. So they are all angry and saying ‘I told you so’, about something they have completely misunderstood.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep. In a nutshell, an MEP asked a Pfizer rep if they had done transmission studies before rolling out the vaccine. Pfizer rep said no (of course, because at that time they had completed efficacy studies only) and they said that at the time (it’s documented). Conveniently, the MEP’s video cuts off so we don’t see her whole answer in context. He shares the video as a big ‘gotcha’ ie it was all a lie re having the vaccine to protect others. Even tho we now have data about transmission etc.

So. Loads of anti-vaxxers are jumping on it. As ‘gotchas’ too. Ellie goes from using the word ‘transmission’ and replacing it with ‘efficacy’ within seconds and her whole video is then erroneously all about efficacy, as if the Pfizer person said they hadn’t done any studies 🙄. So they are all angry and saying ‘I told you so’, about something they have completely misunderstood.
I just got another booster, still waiting for the gotcha lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.