Ellie Grey #2 Government put her foof on show to hide the fact she did a Glo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes her views on masks very clear - and oh look - another impending court case!!!!! Tell you what team, for someone who isn’t a qualified liar, sorry, I mean lawyer, she sees more action in court than bleeping Petrocelli.
Hes taking her to court 😂😂😂😂😂 brilliant

Reactions: 2
She makes her views on masks very clear - and oh look - another impending court case!!!!! Tell you what team, for someone who isn’t a qualified liar, sorry, I mean lawyer, she sees more action in court than bleeping Petrocelli.
Yet only 2 weeks ago she was sure that he would never do anything to hurt her and the kids like that, ie put her muff all over the internet. Yet now he's was abusive and taking her to court?
Liey grey.

Is this new? Feel like I've seen it before

Yet only 2 weeks ago she was sure that he would never do anything to hurt her and the kids like that, ie put her muff all over the internet. Yet now he's was abusive and taking her to court?
Liey grey.

Is this new? Feel like I've seen it before
It's not new. It was from last year.

What a bleeping bleep she is. I hope he wins

Reactions: 1
Time for a new thread. Does anyone know how to make one please?? I tried last time and it doesn’t work on my phone browser xxxx

bonus points in it for wittiest title. X

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.