Ellie Grey #2 Government put her foof on show to hide the fact she did a Glo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With lockdown ending in a couple of months, I’m opening a book on ‘what they’re going to whinge about next’.

Please place your bets.....
I bet they will be moaning about the census in March. Whining about privacy. 10 / 1 Liey will have a template to get you out of it or there will be a chapter in the Magna Carta that's relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A quick Google of the lovely Peggy’s name does not show her to be an immunologist (NHS or otherwise), however you can click on her Pinterest page which is full of natural remedies and all the other woo stuff that the like of JD hold sacred.

Immunologist my fat arse.....
Yeah right, so they’re going to kill approximately 70-80% of the population? For what purpose? Who will provide for the “elite” when we’re all dead? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Don’t come round here with your logic and common sense now....

Much more fun to find a snake oil merchant, change some text so all of a sudden she’s an ex immunologist and let all the idiots lap it up as gospel....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A quick Google of the lovely Peggy’s name does not show her to be an immunologist (NHS or otherwise), however you can click on her Pinterest page which is full of natural remedies and all the other woo stuff that the like of JD hold sacred.

Immunologist my fat arse.....
I bet she's done her research tho.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Ellie Grey #3. Be nice to Ellie, don't annoy her, cos she's got herself a shifty lawyer.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For god sake, now Katie ‘deluded’ Hopkins is sharing Ellie’s bollocks! 🤦🏻‍♂️
View attachment 453318
duck my life. Let’s see how long it is before Perry Spry crisp n dry Mason drops this lot like a bleeping stone. Unless he’d like to have his 15 minutes of fame as well. And is it me, or has Liey not always known much about kids/medicine etc? Only, I’m bleeping sure I saw her waxing lyrical about doing her amazing ‘research’ for the last 8 years. If that’s so, why the frig would she be asking questions about Calpol just a few years earlier?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
exactly. I’d love to know how many people who are genuinely exempt film themselves walking into shops and announcing their rights at the slightest hint of being questioned, then delighting in posting about the whole incident online. It’s bleeping ridiculous.
I’m genuinely exempt and have been challenged once, it was awful and humiliating, Asda covid Marshall came up to me when I was shopping with my children and said “er you need to wear a mask” so I politely pointed out exemption card and she rolled her eyes, sighed loudly saying “how convenient”, didn’t feel the need to film the encounter and I sat in my car and cried after (DV survivor so really struggle with confrontation). People like Ellie make an absolute farce out of those with genuine exemptions especially those who are young with hidden disabilities or mental health in my case.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Ellie Grey #3. Be nice to Ellie, don't annoy her, cos she's got herself a shifty lawyer.
But why would she need a lawyer when she is one herself?!🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

duck my life. Let’s see how long it is before Perry Spry crisp n dry Mason drops this lot like a bleeping stone. Unless he’d like to have his 15 minutes of fame as well. And is it me, or has Liey not always known much about kids/medicine etc? Only, I’m bleeping sure I saw her waxing lyrical about doing her amazing ‘research’ for the last 8 years. If that’s so, why the frig would she be asking questions about Calpol just a few years earlier?
Well that’s bollocks. I’ve given my daughter both in the past. She’s now 14 and absolutely healthy as any teenager could be. I can’t remember the last time she was ill. She’s like me, very lucky to not catch colds, flu etc. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
I’m genuinely exempt and have been challenged once, it was awful and humiliating, Asda covid Marshall came up to me when I was shopping with my children and said “er you need to wear a mask” so I politely pointed out exemption card and she rolled her eyes, sighed loudly saying “how convenient”, didn’t feel the need to film the encounter and I sat in my car and cried after (DV survivor so really struggle with confrontation). People like Ellie make an absolute farce out of those with genuine exemptions especially those who are young with hidden disabilities or mental health in my case.
I'm so sorry you were made to feel like this 😔 I have PTSD and what you said totally resonates with me. People genuinely have no idea and make a mockery of those who are genuine.

Reactions: 3
Bar gaining a few cases like your situation, where unfortunately, you are exempt, have shown proof and been treated unfairly.
I don't see how this is going to pan out well for him, the majority of people will be calling him an ambulance chaser, vulture etc, and Ellies "fan base" won't like the fact he's agreeing to masks and the vaccine.

Reactions: 1
Bar gaining a few cases like your situation, where unfortunately, you are exempt, have shown proof and been treated unfairly.
I don't see how this is going to pan out well for him, the majority of people will be calling him an ambulance chaser, vulture etc, and Ellies "fan base" won't like the fact he's agreeing to masks and the vaccine.
I saw the ambulance chasing comments from 5 weeks back. His reviews are shocking

I'm so sorry you were made to feel like this 😔 I have PTSD and what you said totally resonates with me. People genuinely have no idea and make a mockery of those who are genuine.

Thank you, I do genuinely believe that if there weren’t idiots like Ellie and Aron about that people would be a lot more kind to those not wearing masks, I did wear one at the start but my mental health completely crashed with it.

Reactions: 2
I suspect you are from the same generation as me. That made me lol!!😂🤪

• Haha
Thank you, I do genuinely believe that if there weren’t idiots like Ellie and Aron about that people would be a lot more kind to those not wearing masks, I did wear one at the start but my mental health completely crashed with it.
Exactly it's because of idiots that simply refuse and kick off that someone like yourself with a valid reason was treated like that.

Exactly it's because of idiots that simply refuse and kick off that someone like yourself with a valid reason was treated like that.
She makes her views on masks very clear - and oh look - another impending court case!!!!! Tell you what team, for someone who isn’t a qualified liar, sorry, I mean lawyer, she sees more action in court than bleeping Petrocelli.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Biba Tanya Is Full Of Number Twos!

Imagine having 11k followers and only getting a handful of messages. Hmm, OK then. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.