Ellie Grey #2 Government put her foof on show to hide the fact she did a Glo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m off to give Mr Fry some grief. He needs to learn that although he just might see lots of £££ signs, being associated in any way with this fraud is ultimately a bad idea.

If he’s happy to associate with her then I’m sure this isn’t the first dodgy money making scheme he’s got involved with. At least they have an absence of ethics in common.

Although if he is a bottom feeder he will have no shortage of detritus and crap that’s sunk to the bottom. A la Ms Grey. They’re probably all skint though, and spare cash they once had had been cleared out by Ellie Grey’s PTTP Donate Now button 🤣

She seems to think he adds some credibility to her bullshit legalese, far from it. Just another shark, swimming around with its mouth open.

They seem to have missed the point that vaccines, distancing and masks are equally to protect others. I suppose that just reflects their inherently selfish natures.
Keep us in the loop.

Reactions: 3
What did she say about the holocaust? I know she denied it but don't know anything about numbers.
She said that there was not 6 million Jews in the whole of Europe during the war & only 600k were killed the 5-6 million numbers are just lies total far right nazi propaganda, disgusting

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m off to give Mr Fry some grief. He needs to learn that although he just might see lots of £££ signs, being associated in any way with this fraud is ultimately a bad idea.

If he’s happy to associate with her then I’m sure this isn’t the first dodgy money making scheme he’s got involved with. At least they have an absence of ethics in common.

Although if he is a bottom feeder he will have no shortage of detritus and crap that’s sunk to the bottom. A la Ms Grey. They’re probably all skint though, and spare cash they once had had been cleared out by Ellie Grey’s PTTP Donate Now button 🤣

She seems to think he adds some credibility to her bullshit legalese, far from it. Just another shark, swimming around with its mouth open.

They seem to have missed the point that vaccines, distancing and masks are equally to protect others. I suppose that just reflects their inherently selfish natures.
This man needs to think beyond his bleeping balance.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She said that there was not 6 million Jews in the whole of Europe during the war & only 600k were killed the 5-6 million numbers are just lies total far right nazi propaganda, disgusting
Yes, that’s about right. I can’t find the posts - I think they were on her personal pages - not the tit pages, mind. 😀

Ellie has popped up on Chris' page saying she has medical issues and can't wear a mask.
Disingenuous little mare.

She might want to read this then

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Ellie has popped up on Chris' page saying she has medical issues and can't wear a mask.
She does have issues :
Dysmorphia - but fine to post pics of milking her breasts to strangers for $30
Also fine to post pics of her body semi naked on insta when the following is dipping and the donate button is needed to be topped up
Anxiety stressing over authorities finding her name & address
Multiple personality disorder ( Ellie , Eloise , Alice , Rose , Grey , buckle , Elsybels
Her dreadful songs 🤦‍♂️
her singing 🥴
Bullshititist
Sociopath
Narcissist
Grifter
Snake oil salesman
David Icke worshipper
Holocaust denier
Ex Aron Walton worshipper
these are all bleeping issues

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She does have issues :
Also fine to post pics of her body semi naked on insta when the following is dipping and the donate button is needed to be topped up
Multiple personality disorder ( Ellie , Eloise , Alice , Rose , Grey , buckle , Elsybels
Her dreadful songs 🤦‍♂️
her singing 🥴
Bullshititist
Sociopath
Narcissist
Grifter
Snake oil salesman
David Icke worshipper
Holocaust denier
Let’s hope that Spry crisp and dry sees this page - maybe he’ll think twice before dragging the legal profession through the mud. I mean, what kind of dick actually entertains this kind of ‘work’????? duck me.

She does have issues :
Her dreadful songs 🤦‍♂️
her singing 🥴
Bullshititist
Sociopath
Narcissist
Grifter
Snake oil salesman
David Icke worshipper
Holocaust denier
Don’t forget her heart surgery - which miracle of miracles, left no scarring whatsoever. Maybe they inserted her pacemaker through her gob.

• Haha
Let’s hope that Spry crisp and dry sees this page - maybe he’ll think twice before dragging the legal profession through the mud. I mean, what kind of dick actually entertains this kind of ‘work’????? duck me.

Don’t forget her heart surgery - which miracle of miracles, left no scarring whatsoever. Maybe they inserted her pacemaker through her gob.
damn your right ! And the cure for cancer , get pregnant and get some natural medicines / herbs from a bloke in Wales , Jesus poor girls been through a lot 🤥

He clearly has no clue about her. On a side note are they now classifying extreme anti mask groups as domestic terrorism like the Edl?

Biba’s having some chemicals put on her hair.

Won’t have a vaccine cos ‘chemicals’ won’t take medicine cos ‘chemicals’ reckons planes are bad cos ‘chemicals’ but sat with a head full of foils is FINE....

• Haha
According to the lovely Beebs this morning we don’t need more nurses. We need more snake oil merchants.....

Thought according to JD et al, not seeing loved ones WAS detrimental to health??
I can’t for the life of me think why her and her cronies don’t make an honest living from these ideas they spout about on bloody social media! What’s the f***ing point of Liey doing all these “degrees” if she doesn’t actually use them ???🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

He will realise soon enough, he has seen pound signs without looking into her. My prediction is within a week he will disappear from her deluded world.

He will realise soon enough, he has seen pound signs without looking into her. My prediction is within a week he will disappear from her deluded world.
Yeah, what a bleeping amazing business man he is. First rule, do some due diligence, second rule, do some more.

Biba’s having some chemicals put on her hair.

Won’t have a vaccine cos ‘chemicals’ won’t take medicine cos ‘chemicals’ reckons planes are bad cos ‘chemicals’ but sat with a head full of foils is FINE....
Lordy, that smug face of hers. Of course people want to be back to normal. Is that even in question? Silly witch.

I can’t for the life of me think why her and her cronies don’t make an honest living from these ideas they spout about on bloody social media! What’s the f***ing point of Liey doing all these “degrees” if she doesn’t actually use them ???🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
Has she ever actually ‘done’ a degree? I mean completed the course, put in the graft, graduated under the tender misty eyes of her family, got a JOB 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 worked for a living....... has she duck. I’ve been on a plane loads of time, doesn’t make me a bleeping rocket scientist - just because you’re ‘educated’ to a certain level, it doesn’t mean you are qualified. I’ve got dogs, I’m not a vet, I can cook, but I’m not bleeping Delia Smith! Tell you what, if she had any kind of qualification, she’d have shared it with her disciples, for sure - if only to shut us up!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So we don’t need anymore nurses, accountants etc. So what do we do when all the current “service providers” retire? Someone has to do the “real” jobs - the world doesn’t run itself ffs! She’s quite happy to live in a house built by someone else, drive a car built by someone else, use electricity harvested and distributed by someone else.....you get the picture. She’s never actually disclosed where she gets all her money from. She left Britain with less than £300.00 apparently, but paid the commune 2k!

Reactions: 4
I feel uncomfortable with PTTP teaming up with a disability rights lawyer. Never once has she made it expressly clear to her followers that she chooses not to wear a mask for medical reasons - and now she happens to mention this on social media.

She has had a clear anti mask message from the start - from purely an anti covid, anti establishment perspective. She has wilfully encouraged her followers not to wear masks to protests (not because of disabilities or medical exemption, but because of rebellion).

It has been abundantly clear that a huge majority of her followers are not medically exempt from wearing masks, they just don’t want to. (The clue is in the gleeful exchanges with shop workers, where they are desperate to be challenged.). But, she will be ok, because she is genuinely exempt. Yet her followers who get into tricky situations because they are following her narrative (not medical exemptions) will be left high and dry.

Aligning herself now with disability rights is really icky.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.