Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling they just stand in their authentic power as sovereign beings, speak their truths and talk about their fannies.
exactly that 😂 They do a lot of zoom chats where they call each other earth angel and masterclasses on bringing your abundance.

it's run by the next level up in her cult

Reactions: 1
Old curtain lips going on about how passionate she is about public health whilst driving without a seat belt and her little kids not in car seats

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Any covid denier/ anti covid vax lurkers reading these pages .. go look at this

That means you Ash, go expose this to your followers

Reactions: 10
I other words, she doesn’t give a tit about anyone else. Funny thing is, most of what she “writes” about is from media sources and not from what she has witnessed herself. COVID being number one. She claims it doesn’t exist but has spent the last two years spouting off about it! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣 What a dick!

Looks like I’m a time traveler. Look at the time of my post! 😳

Attachments

I other words, she doesn’t give a tit about anyone else. Funny thing is, most of what she “writes” about is from media sources and not from what she has witnessed herself. COVID being number one. She claims it doesn’t exist but has spent the last two years spouting off about it! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣 What a dick!

Looks like I’m a time traveler. Look at the time of my post! 😳
Why is she going on about flood victims in Australia then? They are not part of her ‘reality’ so why does she care? Why does she get to choose what is real/worth caring about? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
well gang, it’s been my turn to have COVID. I did some travelling abroad and came back with it apparently.
Did a test before returning to the office and it was instantly positive.

I’ve got other conditions /am vulnerable / shielded etc etc. On my worst day it felt like mild sinusitis.

My tests are still showing positive so I’m continuing to isolate - but I’m now completely symptom free. Less than a week.
Thank you vaccines & thank you science.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
well gang, it’s been my turn to have COVID. I did some travelling abroad and came back with it apparently.

I’ve got other conditions /am vulnerable / shielded etc etc. On my worst day it felt like mild sinusitis.

My tests are still showing positive so I’m continuing to isolate - but I’m now completely symptom free. Less than a week.
Hope you don’t get it too bad. Feel better soon

Reactions: 2

Glad you’re feeling better. X

Because she’s a ****!
Backtracking now…..oh and posting about dog rescue. OK, what about Dexter Beebs?! 🤷‍♀️
Oh I see, so she has the Aussie floods in her newsfeed so that’s her reality but if we have covid or Ukraine in ours we should ignore it because it’s just mind games. I have to agree @PixiePomPom she’s basically just a deluded c*nt.

Reactions: 8
Glad you’re feeling better. X

Oh I see, so she has the Aussie floods in her newsfeed so that’s her reality but if we have covid or Ukraine in ours we should ignore it because it’s just mind games. I have to agree @PixiePomPom she’s basically just a deluded c*nt.
What I don't understand is if manifesting is so easy then why is she living hand to mouth? Just manifest some clients or some cash. It's just crap. She's deluded..too much sun. 🌞

Old curtain lips going on about how passionate she is about public health whilst driving without a seat belt and her little kids not in car seats
i saw this. She probably stopped wearing a seat belt when people started comparing getting the vaccine to wearing a seatbelt if you get into an accident. I’d love for her to be pulled over and explain that to the police. Miss only love no fear clearly has no regard for any public health.

Here’s an idea : how about you don’t live beyond your means and just pay your bastard bills. They speak about these debt collection agencies like they’re some kind of extortion racketeers. They’re only chasing money that these wasters OWE!

Oh Cuntquorn, go and duck yourself, you vile, despicable creature.
Tens of people 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think Beeeeeeeeba is up the duff. Only her last ‘smear blood across her wrinkled fizzog’ attention seeking photo was January. Feb is missing. So she’s either menopausal, in the club or she’s realised what a stupid bleep she looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Beeeeeeeeba is up the duff. Only her last ‘smear blood across her wrinkled fizzog’ attention seeking photo was January. Feb is missing. So she’s either menopausal, in the club or she’s realised what a stupid bleep she looks.
She will probably say she’s the next Virgin Mary as she’s been celibate for over a year apparently

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.