Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More rubbish that Ellie has written herself. I've been around many FOI requests in the department I work in. The first things you look at would be is the information held, is it available elsewhere and do we have to publish it. There are lots of reasons why you might not publish. If you do decide to publish you wouldn’t arse about changing the data because as Panini suggests people would spot it. We have serial FOI requests and the people scrutinise every word. Stop making stuff up Ellie.
100% she wrote that herself. Just like when someone from "high up in the legal team of the NHS" messaged her. Girl lives on another planet. Tragic.

Reactions: 12
They really are the gifts that keep on giving. I found an old login to an original insta account that I had & Ash hadn’t blocked me on it.
He put up some bullshit post yesterday (like everyday!!) so I debunked him on it & to be fair he didn’t block me he took the post down & left me a nice voice note along the lines of he knew who I was & where I lived & once this was all over & the truth is out people like me will be looking over my shoulder for the rest of my life ( which shouldn’t be much longer by their inside intel seeing as I’m double jabbed!!).
But it’s hilarious none of them trust anyone & he’s calling out the new golden boy Dr Steve James & asking him to show the evidence that the vaccine is killing people, but I thought they had all the evidence & this was why they had their bull tit investigation going on with the met. They really do keep contradicting themselves and really are making themselves look more & more sad & desperate than what they already were.
What a wanker. Why would you be looking over your shoulder? You won’t need to, you’ll hear the teeth sucking, sniffling little Neanderthal bleep a mile off - you’d be ready to give him a swift kick in the bollocks.

God loves a trier. She’s issuing ‘refunds’. Aye, course she is. And I’m George Formby. The comment about sunglasses though……. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Isn’t that stupid bleeping hairdo enough of a disguise?
B18C824D-6D5E-4EED-A042-F42950D5AFAC.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What a wanker. Why would you be looking over your shoulder? You won’t need to, you’ll hear the teeth sucking, sniffling little Neanderthal bleep a mile off - you’d be ready to give him a swift kick in the bollocks.

God loves a trier. She’s issuing ‘refunds’. Aye, course she is. And I’m George Formby. The comment about sunglasses though……. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Isn’t that stupid bleeping hairdo enough of a disguise? View attachment 1054153
Except as of right now, you can still buy a spot for £20 on a 30 min zoom webinar Ellie! Or have you fixed zoom?

More lies. Every day another reason to dislike the woman. Absolute grifter!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Except as of right now, you can still buy a spot for £20 on a 30 min zoom webinar Ellie! Or have you fixed zoom?

More lies. Every day another reason to dislike the woman. Absolute grifter!
Dear Mr Zoom

Please boot this one off your platform. She’s a tit.

Thanks

Oik

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apologies for the duplicate posts above, don't know how it happened and I can't delete them.
While I'm here, Ellie, you're a bleep, just like your dad

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dear Mr Zoom

Please boot this one off your platform. She’s a tit.

Thanks

Oik
Ah, did u not know? She spoke to Mr Zoom yesterday - he apologised profusely and reinstated her. Then, she educated him about vaxx1nes. He was gobsmacked, how did he not know all this? He booked himself in for a online bio resonance scan and it confirmed everything. So now he has a voucher for IV vitamin C for when the shed opens. It might be problematic for him to fly over tho, as he’s also in the process of revoking his birth certificate. But really, he’s just so incredibly grateful to have been woke, he can’t believe how brainwashed he had been all this time…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah, did u not know? She spoke to Mr Zoom yesterday - he apologised profusely and reinstated her. Then, she educated him about vaxx1nes. He was gobsmacked, how did he not know all this? He booked himself in for a online bio resonance scan and it confirmed everything. So now he has a voucher for IV vitamin C for when the shed opens. It might be problematic for him to fly over tho, as he’s also in the process of revoking his birth certificate. But really, he’s just so incredibly grateful to have been woke, he can’t believe how brainwashed he had been all this time…
🤣

The bit about wearying a disguise on video calls though. Are they taking the piss?
Surely they know that internet IP tracing isn’t done by facial recognition.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I wanted to reduce the population size, to get rid of some of the easily-led and those who weren't intelligent enough to do proper research, I'd start a rumour that vaccines were dangerous and that people who were ill should not go to hospital and should refuse any medication that was recommended by professionals. I might also tell them that face masks were dangerous and that they should gather in large groups and travel around the country shouting. Is this a plan, or has somebody already thought about it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If I wanted to reduce the population size, to get rid of some of the easily-led and those who weren't intelligent enough to do proper research, I'd start a rumour that vaccines were dangerous and that people who were ill should not go to hospital and should refuse any medication that was recommended by professionals. I might also tell them that face masks were dangerous and that they should gather in large groups and travel around the country shouting. Is this a plan, or has somebody already thought about it?
There would be very easy means of reducing population size (and probably much quicker ways) that wouldn't involve giving individual choices. They could decide to stop treating a lot of conditions, just not fund healthcare for various ailments. They could cut ambulance numbers and reduce ICU beds further. We could stop blood donation drives. There's loads of options.
They could piss off Russia, China, North Korea, etc. Ignore extremist threats, etc.

They could have not bothered with lockdowns and isolation measures and made a decision at the beginning that Covid cases weren't going to hospital for treatment, etc. They could have made sure that positive cases were being sent into every residential facility.

The thought process behind the 'population cull' honestly baffles me as let's be honest, if they wanted to, there are so many ways to do it which isn't going to be as protracted and unpredictable as trying to get everyone to agree to vaccination. Plus, why would the government be targeting everyone at the risk of leaving these deluded arseholes behind! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
There would be very easy means of reducing population size (and probably much quicker ways) that wouldn't involve giving individual choices. They could decide to stop treating a lot of conditions, just not fund healthcare for various ailments. They could cut ambulance numbers and reduce ICU beds further. We could stop blood donation drives. There's loads of options.
They could piss off Russia, China, North Korea, etc. Ignore extremist threats, etc.

They could have not bothered with lockdowns and isolation measures and made a decision at the beginning that Covid cases weren't going to hospital for treatment, etc. They could have made sure that positive cases were being sent into every residential facility.

The thought process behind the 'population cull' honestly baffles me as let's be honest, if they wanted to, there are so many ways to do it which isn't going to be as protracted and unpredictable as trying to get everyone to agree to vaccination. Plus, why would the government be targeting everyone at the risk of leaving these deluded arseholes behind! 🤣🤣🤣
Of course, policies that cause food and fuel poverty will reduce the surplus population too and the annoying number of people who live past their sell-by date.

Reactions: 2
Of course, policies that cause food and fuel poverty will reduce the surplus population too and the annoying number of people who live past their sell-by date.
Those stupid elderly people just living and costing money! Not like those encouraging everyone to avoid paying taxes. But you know what might also help with a population cull, bringing back measles, rubella, polio, diphtheria, meningitis, etc. at crazy rates! I'm also wondering about removing Hep B vaccines for healthcare and maybe preventing access to very effective HIV meds, etc. Hell, let's just stop treating water too, and who needs speed limits and seatbelts! We could also remove alcohol and rest period rules for pilots!

No, let's rely on a vaccine so that only the illogical (and often uneducated and umployed it seems) anti vaxx will survive the cull...only to later die because well Darwinism when those capable of thinking things through rationally aren't there making decisions to keep the idiots safe from themselves! It would be an interesting world though...I kind of imagine it being a bit like Lord of the Flies!

• Haha
No, let's rely on a vaccine so that only the illogical (and often uneducated and umployed it seems) anti vaxx will survive the cull...only to later die because well Darwinism when those capable of thinking things through rationally aren't there making decisions to keep the idiots safe from themselves! It would be an interesting world though...I kind of imagine it being a bit like Lord of the Flies!
I think it would be more like Idiocracy. Well worth seeking out & watching, if you’ve never seen it.
Imagine a world full of Ashley Bennetts & Aron Waltons & you’re halfway there.
🦧🦧

Reactions: 3
But Liey, you can’t possibly think that what this woman said was ok? Not even you could stoop that low…….. oh, what am I saying? Course you can. Because you’re a bleep.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
But Liey, you can’t possibly think that what this woman said was ok? Not even you could stoop that low…….. oh, what am I saying? Course you can. Because you’re a bleep.

On a very basic level, how the duck can Grenfell EVER be connected to being Jewish?

A Jewish fridge started it? All the building companies who put the lethal combo of cladding and insulation were all part of a Jewish plot?

Like, HOWWWWWWWW?

On a very basic level, how the duck can Grenfell EVER be connected to being Jewish?

A Jewish fridge started it? All the building companies who put the lethal combo of cladding and insulation were all part of a Jewish plot?

Like, HOWWWWWWWW?
But how do they get to speaking out about corruption from stating it Jewish rituals and sacrifices? If there was ever any doubt this lot are deluded, that is it! She wasn't jailed over making any claims of corruption, etc.she quite rightly was done for a hate crime/stirring up hatred!

Reactions: 4

Like, HOWWWWWWWW?
It would be a reach for most people, but conspiracy theorists are not like most people……..

Shared via the brilliant Anti-conspiracy Memewars.

1F722006-F33F-4987-8E89-5EC90210BE08.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.