Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is who Liey is donating to

Great cause 👍🏻

I mean, who wouldn’t want to send a kid to the USA for a treatment - a treatment that they call an ‘ANTI CANCER VACCINE’ in the video to explain the treatment. A. V. A. C. C. I. N. E.

duck my life, she’s literally taking the piss now.

From the little girls website. 41 seconds in.

AN. ANTI. CANCER. VACCINE.

LIEY. THOUGHT YOU WERE ANTI ANY VACCINES??
Ah she’s dirty deleted it.

Not before making a donation tho hey Liey love 🤣. A donation to send a kid to have a vaccine.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I know very little about law and medicine… I’ll leave that to the educated professionals. I do however know about music… so here goes.
Song review - Ellie Grey - Love Me More
The vocals were beautiful.. teensy bit nasally but in a pleasant way, lots of lovely and creative ad libs given the basic material that the vocalist had to work with.
The song itself however sounds quite outdated and extremely generic. It sounds like the sort of song that would be played over an X factor contestants “sob story” section in like 2013. Incredibly bland. Someone commented that it sounds like an early Emeli Sande song… keyword “early”. This style of music the artist is going for has been made and made and made, much better and with much more soul. Great song to showcase the talent of the vocalist but that’s it. Lyrically “love me more” portrays the pain of a privileged millennial jumping to the insta therapy mantra conclusion of loving themselves more. Shouldn’t be hard for the writer I’m sure. Maybe they could tagline their holistic start up with the “I love you but I love me more” line from the chorus.

You know what critic aside … keep doing stuff like this Ellie, stuff like this only… this is harmless and creative. Unlike the fleecing of the vulnerable and stupid.
Litterally the only “song” she’s written. Only one she ever plays 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I love EG's post about Heather McDonald pretending they don't wish harm on anyone...ermmm yes you do which is exactly why you are even mentioning it as realistically she is no one important to you or your life. And how much harm are you wishing on everyone when you encourage disrupting vaccine programmes, you spout masses of crap that is dangerous in terms of the pandemic and other known health risks, etc.

Anyway, in relation to the charity (hahahahaha) post...

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Maddy Dann absolutely ripping into Ellie now on her stories. Doesn’t name her once but ripping her to shreds.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Meanwhile, over on another planet, Beeeeebs is a tad upset because her photos are constantly reported. Ah well, I’m sure there’s plenty more where they came from. She must have a whole bastarding library of them. And apparently, she’s gorgeous………….. she said so, so it must be right.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ah she’s dirty deleted it.

Not before making a donation tho hey Liey love 🤣. A donation to send a kid to have a vaccine.
Says it all! So, Liey / Ellie Grey / Alice Brocker / Eloise Grey / Ellie Buckle etc Ellie should be ashamed - only recently claiming she reduced her cancer from stage 4 to stage 3 using her BS methods only!

You know you can't save someone from cancer using purely holistic methods - crappy IV drips and dodgy training. I am not against some great eating and healthy living alongside allopathic medicine but you literally exposed your lies to all, then deleting really backs this up. Your shed for cancer eliminating treatment is one big con. Hopefully this expose will save at least one person!

Reactions: 6
Oh do duck off. What happened to the orphanage that she was so desperate to support?
Ah Yes the Bwindi Orphanage, Eloise is definitely visiting next month. I mean, now there's flights again there's no reason not to go is there?

Of Course she would have to wear a mask outside at all times...
Coronavirus - Uganda travel advice - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
And she'd have to have a PCR test...
Entry requirements - Uganda travel advice - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
But it is literally for the needy, so there's no way she'd let that get in the way? Right?

Now Eloise, we know with your expert financial skills tax avoidance, you have saved up enough for the trip. There's no way you would have spent over £1000 on training this year and not set aside money for this trip, is there....?
1644361693491.png

A request/challenge to any and all of Ellies followers. If you have faith in Ellie, message her and ask about Rita and Doreen, see how quickly you're blocked.

1644362616584.png

Talk your way out of this one Eloise.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah Yes the Bwindi Orphanage, Eloise is definitely visiting next month. I mean, now there's flights again there's no reason not to go is there?

Of Course she would have to wear a mask outside at all times...
Coronavirus - Uganda travel advice - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
And she'd have to have a PCR test...
Entry requirements - Uganda travel advice - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
But it is literally for the needy, so there's no way she'd let that get in the way? Right?

Now Eloise, we know with your expert financial skills tax avoidance, you have saved up enough for the trip. There's no way you would have spent over £1000 on training this year and not set aside money for this trip, is there....?
View attachment 1049433

A request/challenge to any and all of Ellies followers. If you have faith in Ellie, message her and ask about Rita and Doreen, see how quickly you're blocked.

View attachment 1049470
Talk your way out of this one Eloise.
Isn’t social media the best and the worst? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 It will irritate beyond belief, can give a platform to people who should never be allowed out of the bleeping house, but the beauty is that once you’ve posted it, someone smart 😃😃 will save it and bring it back at the right moment. You, VMS, are a wonderful human being! 😊😊😊

• Heart
Whoops, let my rage get the better of me in Ellie's telegram and got blocked while replying to her followers... crap, ...

Not before I got screenshot!!!

I googled her post, yet another copy paste. All I did was point that out, just before I was blocked her following was asking me for the true numbers. Like, that'll not help coz malaria and covid deaths aren't comparable or relevant. I was about to go off on the rest of the post and how it's nonsense but got booted. How her following don't see that any questions get booted is beyond me. All they'll take from it is that they didn't get a reply so they must be right.

Right, better get to work...

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Whoops, let my rage get the better of me in Ellie's telegram and got blocked while replying to her followers... crap, ...

Not before I got screenshot!!!

I googled her post, yet another copy paste. All I did was point that out, just before I was blocked her following was asking me for the true numbers. Like, that'll not help coz malaria and covid deaths aren't comparable or relevant. I was about to go off on the rest of the post and how it's nonsense but got booted. How her following don't see that any questions get booted is beyond me. All they'll take from it is that they didn't get a reply so they must be right.

Right, better get to work...
I think this is the annoying thing. All the people like Biba, Ellie and exposing_nothing who have blocked me have done so simply for questioning them. I wasn't rude I just asked for answers to their posts. Should have just called them cunts..Troofers can't handle the troof.

Attachments

Oh do duck off. What happened to the orphanage that she was so desperate to support?
Pre Covid I worked for a small charity that helped children and young people with disabilities (I did the finances). Like many small charities who work in the field of social care some of their income comes from contracts with local authorities. Local authorities get their funding from taxes. If they need to make cuts then guess who suffers?
Pay your bleeping taxes Liey you absolute waster.
Oh and Maddy Dann is my new favourite Instagram account!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m in touch with a Daily Mail reporter after as many names as possible who accosted Kier. Already given Remeece, you guys recognise any more twats let me know, ideally with a screenshot of their smug bastard faces for ID purposes 🤣🤣
Do we have any screen shots of any of them?

Imagine the sunburn! You wouldn't want blisters there.
If she follows elLIE's advice, she won't get any sunburn or blisters on her tuppence because the Sun is good for you, and doesn't cause cancer, which is all fake news for the charities to earn billions.

We know you read these Tattle posts, elLIE.

So while you're here, know that you're a dumb bleeping bleep who's really just trying to please her paranoid batshit crazy fascist daddy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think this is the annoying thing. All the people like Biba, Ellie and exposing_nothing who have blocked me have done so simply for questioning them. I wasn't rude I just asked for answers to their posts. Should have just called them cunts..Troofers can't handle the troof.
Thing is the blocking me was the thing that made me look into Ellie grey and find out more - they shoot themselves in the foot

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.