Ellie Grey #16 Losing followers and her clout, her times nearly up, over and out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure... Ofcourse this is genuine.
Bullshit. Occupational health would not entertain this for a minute. I'm a nurse and prior to joining my trust I had to prove every single one of my vaccinations or I wasn't able to start. Some as uni. The rules don't change because of a crappy template that's not worth the paper it's written on. I know some people I work with have been told they will be let go if they can't prove they are either exempt or have been vaccinated.

I don't understand why healthcare professionals doubt the science so much. That's literally why you're getting into the job. How many of them can hand on heart say they've sat there and genuinely thought of every single ingredient that goes into every medication they've ever administered? They don't. They read the evidence base behind such things and trust them.

Reactions: 14
Talking of nurses - I reported a registered nurse to the NMC attaching screenshots of her anti-vax/covid denial posts a while ago. She's obviously found out she is being investigated (and they must have give her my name) because she has posted a status calling me a "Karen" and saying I have messed with the wrong person. Luckily since my re-marriage I have a very common surname so there's no way she can track me down.

I hope the witch gets struck off.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Talking of nurses - I reported a registered nurse to the NMC attaching screenshots of her anti-vax/covid denial posts a while ago. She's obviously found out she is being investigated (and they must have give her my name) because she has posted a status calling me a "Karen" and saying I have messed with the wrong person. Luckily since my re-marriage I have a very common surname so there's no way she can track me down.

I hope the witch gets struck off.
Good.
Here is one I'm about to report.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Good.
My advice is to try and find something on her social media that links to where she works as they asked for more proof other than her name being on the register. The one I reported is thick enough to have done just that.

Reactions: 3
So after contacting 8 different Barristers looks like it was a resounding no from all of them not to take on such a fuckwit claim from such a fuckwit. Will the penny finally drop with our Jonathan that he is a complete arse in the eyes of the legal profession, will it duck! 🤣. He’s like one of those god awful singers on the XFactor who makes a complete tit of themselves yet thinks all the judges are the idiots and will still be a superstar one day . 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
My advice is to try and find something on her social media that links to where she works as they asked for more proof other than her name being on the register. The one I reported is thick enough to have done just that.
Brilliant work it serves them right I just wish it was that Jenna the nurse that’s desperate to be famous!

Reactions: 2
Good.
Well done on reporting these nurses it’s about time they got gone and either sacked or jabbed. If they had to prove they have had other jabs to get into the industry then they should be made to have it it to protect others so selfish they only think of themselves. Disguising people xx

She's written it in her fb bio. They're not the brightest bunch.

So after contacting 8 different Barristers looks like it was a resounding no from all of them not to take on such a fuckwit claim from such a fuckwit. Will the penny finally drop with our Jonathan that he is a complete arse in the eyes of the legal profession, will it duck! 🤣. He’s like one of those god awful singers on the XFactor who makes a complete tit of themselves yet thinks all the judges are the idiots and will still be a superstar one day . 🤣
Why does this bleep keep calling Barristers, ‘Barristers in law’? I want to howl at the moon every time I see that little bleep’s face.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For the love of Christ. Meet Will. He is, apparently, one of Wanky’s ‘Bristol brothers’. In shitagram, he’s sharing videos telling us what we will need in the event that everything goes tits up.

Basically, his life saving kit, is a big duck off knife attached to a smart little leather belt. What a duck head. Don’t know about you guys, but I think if we reached an apocalyptic situation, I’d be wanting a bit more than a kitchen knife and a nice belt. I’d want at least a pint of milk, some decent teabags and a sliced Warbies toastie. duck my life. If he’s right in the head, I’ll show you a prison full.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exposing_fuck_all doing a live and taking about how thick/sheeple/programmed people are. He's talking trash about popular TV shows like live island etc. He actually said he didn't watch them reality shows then in the next bleeping sentence describes in detail about Naked Attraction lol. Like dude even said he'd applied for the first big brother.

So, do you claim not to watch them but watch them in secret Ash? bleeping moron.

I don't care what people watch, let people watch what they want. Enjoy what you can in life without someone shitting on your fave eh, no skin off your nose Ash if someone watches telly eh.

• Haha
Beeba’s ‘howl at the moon’ earth mother birth guru bauhauswife had her waters break three days ago. Still not in active labour.

Selfish cow. That poor unborn baby and the risks she’s taking.

• Wow
Exposing_fuck_all doing a live and taking about how thick/sheeple/programmed people are. He's talking trash about popular TV shows like live island etc. He actually said he didn't watch them reality shows then in the next bleeping sentence describes in detail about Naked Attraction lol. Like dude even said he'd applied for the first big brother.

So, do you claim not to watch them but watch them in secret Ash? bleeping moron.

I don't care what people watch, let people watch what they want. Enjoy what you can in life without someone shitting on your fave eh, no skin off your nose Ash if someone watches telly eh.
Another cap end.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
For the love of Christ. Meet Will. He is, apparently, one of Wanky’s ‘Bristol brothers’. In shitagram, he’s sharing videos telling us what we will need in the event that everything goes tits up.

Basically, his life saving kit, is a big duck off knife attached to a smart little leather belt. What a duck head. Don’t know about you guys, but I think if we reached an apocalyptic situation, I’d be wanting a bit more than a kitchen knife and a nice belt. I’d want at least a pint of milk, some decent teabags and a sliced Warbies toastie. duck my life. If he’s right in the head, I’ll show you a prison full.
Eee, duck me Oik, you are bloody hilarious! “duck head”! 🤣🤣 You always brighten up my day, thank you x

Another cap end.
Cap end!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣

Beeba’s ‘howl at the moon’ earth mother birth guru bauhauswife had her waters break three days ago. Still not in active labour.

Selfish cow. That poor unborn baby and the risks she’s taking.
She’s been pregnant for bleeping years! Back in early summer her bump was massive to say she was only a few weeks pregnant. Must be having bloody quadruplets or something. I can’t bloody stand her 🤬

• Haha

And he’s bang into his football so I wonder how he watches that 🤔 including England’s Euro games which were on the good old BBC they really are as thick as pig tit.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.