Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she only shopped “local”
I work in London (yes actually work and have no time to be crying over mask wearing like some) and it was mobbed today with Christmas shoppers and what not. Nothing out of the ordinary. Also went into a big tesco for my lunch and saw several people without masks on and did NOT see one of them being asked to put one on by anyone. Liey, the attention seeking lies for likes is sooooo transparent hun. YAWN

Reactions: 2
We got one!
I've seen that screenshot in a telegram and it's from an online blog that's not got any evidence. This content is only found on a blog and isn't mentioned by any reputable sources. None of these truthers actually do any basic research its fucking annoying. It spread round the truthers like a virus lol. See what I did there? Lol.

Ah, that page is now updated so doesn't look like it did a few days ago...

Last edited:
Was in Wales today and I'm sure I was being followed. Managed to get a picture of his crafty disguise. MI5 I think. Welsh anti poem unit.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion

Ellies posts are rubbish, incorrect and harsh.
Hairs by dumb and dumber, clothes are from Bon marche

Reactions: 8
You ok Hun?

Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion

Ellie Grey #16 Feeds her kids a diet of coco pops, hair looks like a dirty mop

I'm no good at these but that hair is shit and desperately need sorting.

I love the fact everyone in here is positive about the vaccine and supporting each other apart from Ernie or whatever his name is lol these anti vaxxers have a lot of apologising to do once they realise the vaccine is actually a good thing.

I saw this analogy today & I can imagine most of the troofers doing it as well as they’re as thick as pig shit
Take the batteries out of your fire alarm and burn to death in your sleep

Reactions: 4
Take the batteries out of your fire alarm and burn to death in your sleep
Stop cancer screening and pregnancy tests and watch cancer not kill another person and there be no more babies! Stopping testing doesn't have things stop to exist. Don't do an LFT before meeting family for Xmas, but make sure you really enjoy it at the risk of you bumping someone off for New Year!

Oik im sure that you will run the page fantastically. Very pleased someone has taken it up again x

bloody Instagram, silencing the truth

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.