Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen this from the BBC? Wim Hof, Beeba's favourite deep breathing grizzly beardy bloke has sold his soul and is making a TV program with Holly Willoughby. She will be gutted, I'm so happy I'm going to have a mint viscount with my coffee...
And it’s on BBC, bloody marvellous! 🤣

Reactions: 3
Some interesting comments on the post 😊
I love seeing anyone critiquing that cocky little twit,he hates it 😂😂
It’s also great seeing them all fall out & continuously move the goalposts as more & more of their conspiracy’s don’t come true.
And even know we already knew it that account that said about what does marching with a megaphone actually do is spot on why can’t they work out that they’re actually achieving nothing & just wasting their time. What happened about the papers they served ITN? And the compliant they were going to put in against the police at another protest?😂

It really has just been one big piss up for them I wonder how many people will turn up to them now the temperatures start to decrease & more & more of their conspiracy’s don’t materialise 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love seeing anyone critiquing that cocky little twit,he hates it 😂😂
It’s also great seeing them all fall out & continuously move the goalposts as more & more of their conspiracy’s don’t come true.
And even know we already knew it that account that said about what does marching with a megaphone actually do is spot on why can’t they work out that they’re actually achieving nothing & just wasting their time. What happened about the papers they served ITN? And the compliant they were going to put in against the police at another protest?😂

It really has just been one big piss up for them I wonder how many people will turn up to them now the temperatures start to decrease & more & more of their conspiracy’s don’t materialise 😂😂
I’ve just questioned him under one of my aliases 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen this from the BBC? Wim Hof, Beeba's favourite deep breathing grizzly beardy bloke has sold his soul and is making a TV program with Holly Willoughby. She will be gutted, I'm so happy I'm going to have a mint viscount with my coffee...
Mint Viscount. You bleeping little rebel. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Beeeeba’s not mentioned Dexter for a long time. You know, that dog that they all love so much. Poor thing’s had a rough 15 months 😢
Did she ever get him back after the dog warden wouldn’t let her have him back because she wouldn’t wear a mask. Think she screamed and shouted but they still wouldn’t let her have him back!! No mask no dog.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Did she ever get him back after the dog warden wouldn’t let her have him back because she wouldn’t wear a mask. Think she screamed and shouted but they still wouldn’t let her have him back!! No mask no dog.
She posted 1 picture of him at her feet on a bed a few weeks later ...probably cos she read people here doubting she had him. It was an old photo I imagine.

As if she’s actually doing that! She’s obsessed with the follower numbers. What she really means is she can’t afford to buy followers anymore
And setting up PTTP - again…. To do what? Liey, for crying out bleeping loud. Here’s a plan for you:

Newspaper or equivalent.
Situations vacant.
Find something you can do - now keep it realistic, don’t be pretending you’re a bleeping brain surgeon - stick with what you know…….
Send your CV off.
Wait for the job interview.
Blow them away with your amazingness.
Start earning a living, paying some tax, perhaps some bills?
Sounds like a plan? Good good.

Awwwww - and she wants suggestions for a name………. Lying Cunts R Us?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She must be running out of cash or need an ego massage to set PTTP up again.
Did she not recently pretend she didn't have a lot of these templates (and never had but well receipts suggest otherwise) when it was becoming apparent that they were meaningless and essentially some of the information was very similar to that used by those who had hefty fines confirmed by the courts? Around the same time she was telling people not to sign or put anything in writing...wonder if the donation button will reappear with all the misinterpreting of the law and rights?

Reactions: 9
Did she not recently pretend she didn't have a lot of these templates (and never had but well receipts suggest otherwise) when it was becoming apparent that they were meaningless and essentially some of the information was very similar to that used by those who had hefty fines confirmed by the courts? Around the same time she was telling people not to sign or put anything in writing...wonder if the donation button will reappear with all the misinterpreting of the law and rights?
Yes she did.

ABB15ADF-49BC-4571-B0B9-E78AB50AAF1C.png

I love the fact they think of the tens of millions of adults in the UK only they can watch the news and see the "hidden truth". All media is biased one way. You can't interpret facts though, they will always be facts.

Reactions: 6
I love the fact they think of the tens of millions of adults in the UK only they can watch the news and see the "hidden truth". All media is biased one way. You can't interpret facts though, they will always be facts.
Also the way they think anyone who doesn’t think bill gates/lizard people are trying to kill us/chip us/steal our pets must be blindly ‘following the narrative’ without questioning anything. I don’t agree with most of what the government does, but don’t think they’ve got any master plan. They’re not clever enough for a start 🤨

Also the way they think anyone who doesn’t think bill gates/lizard people are trying to kill us/chip us/steal our pets must be blindly ‘following the narrative’ without questioning anything. I don’t agree with most of what the government does, but don’t think they’ve got any master plan. They’re not clever enough for a start 🤨
Exactly, and they all sing off of a different hymn sheet to what they think is actually happening.
I love it when they say to me “you’re going to be in for a big shock when it all comes out” well it’s been a good year now and I’m still waiting 😂😂

So exposing duck all is at it again getting delight out of two teenagers dying & saying he’s got it from a reliable source that they had been vaxxed.
Some people actually talking against him on there and I had to blow my cover because I just cannot stand the prick any longer 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.