Ellie Grey #12 Ellie Grey has gone to ground, what’s she up to she can’t be found?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could Cassie Sunshine be her lover?! 🤔
(See Exposing_troofer’s brilliant post about her claiming that people are ‘discriminating’ against her for being Bi)
Shes so cringe. She thinks she's hot stuff just because she has massive jugs....

Totally embarrassing for her kids

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Leanne brown bats for the other team????
I had briefly considered something like that earlier when the different kitchen was noticed. I have noticed a blonde who seems to be with her A LOT! Like I didn't even hang around with my flatmates/best friends whilst at uni as much as that before we all had 'grown up lives' to be getting on with, and as brilliant a partner as I have, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be happy with someone being present all the time.
Obviously it was only a fleeting thought when the surroundings were pointed out as being different and I hadn't thought about it before.

Reactions: 2
Because she is the only one allowed to ask questions. She cannot risk having people speak out against her as I'm pretty sure there would be a lot of nurses and HCPs who have a few questions or statements for her that she cannot risk her sheep seeing.

As for the Icke/Matt Hoy confusion...if Hoy has a provable medical condition that prevents vaccination, he'd be able to get an independent/NHS (not one he is paying for) to write stating that's the case, and unless there is a more important member of the band who is vulnerable, he'd likely have a case against the management. However...if it is looking likely that the group won't be able to tour (and travel if they do a lot abroad still) without vaccinations then there probably is a reason to potentially have him step down, at least temporarily. Anti-vaxx are jumping all over that, but realistically if there is a genuine medical condition and he's known this was the case with the band since May (or potentially even longer given his age he was possibly invited for vax even earlier) he has had plenty of time to have legal advice with regard the true use of the Equality Act 2010 (not the Anti vaxx/anti mask interpretation of the Act) which would apply if he genuinely couldn't be vaccinated, providing there were 'reasonable adjustments' that could be made. If the band couldn't work wherever they had commitments because of other country travel rules or the likes, well that's just how the rules work even taking into consideration the Act. It's a shame when they've been educating themselves to PhD level on viruses, public health, immunology and 'law' that they've missed understanding the nuances of discrimination laws.

Maybe explains a lot of the car rants...?
Politely asked what her aim was? Immediately blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Footballs all a conspiracy now to keep us happy in regards to what’s going on behind the scene I’ve seen the troofers says it’s all planned out their paranoia is beyond belief 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else a b
Footballs all a conspiracy now to keep us happy in regards to what’s going on behind the scene I’ve seen the troofers says it’s all planned out their paranoia is beyond belief 😂😂
Yeah i saw that too. They’re going to win and its all planned. Exposing Stupid’s last post made me laugh. Being a hypocrite and making exceptions when its suits…..No doubt he’s watched football AGAIN tonight all courtesy of the bbc 🤦🏼‍♀️ and all his troofer followers agreeing and spouting venom whilst waiting for the bloody match to start. Ahem.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else a b

Yeah i saw that too. They’re going to win and its all planned. Exposing Stupid’s last post made me laugh. Being a hypocrite and making exceptions when its suits…..No doubt he’s watched football AGAIN tonight all courtesy of the bbc 🤦🏼‍♀️ and all his troofer followers agreeing and spouting venom whilst waiting for the bloody match to start. Ahem.
So have they filmed masses of outcomes for the football so that every country is watching their home team win to cover up whatever COVID was a cover for in their countries? They are so thick it's unreal! Of course all these other European teams are just rolling over and letting England win 🙄. You know, just like they let us have Eurovision too...oh, nope, that's right, GB actually isn't liked politically so why would any country be letting England win (although as Scottish girl, maybe it explains how we managed to draw - England isn't playing well but every other country is intentionally playing bad 🤣🤣)? Idiots seem to forget that COVID, lockdowns, vaccines, etc. are not an English/British only issue.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder if our comments on the boxing post has made her do a quick exit.

I can stil see Leanne brown truth page

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.