Ellie Grey #12 Ellie Grey has gone to ground, what’s she up to she can’t be found?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie Colquhoun assuring her followers there are going to be shortages of fresh food and vegetables, so to prepare for this she is stocking up on rice, pasta and tins and would urge you to do the same. Ok hun 🙄
What these daft twats don't realise is there was never any food shortages, only the inability of the supply chain to cope with a 5 fold increase. Youngest son works for Morrisons and the warehouse was full. The supply chain is complex and set up to maximise deliveries with the minimum number of drivers. When everyone wants 20 of everything it doesn't work. Knobheads.

Every day is a school day!
Unless you tested positive. Then it's isolation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Julie Colquhoun assuring her followers there are going to be shortages of fresh food and vegetables, so to prepare for this she is stocking up on rice, pasta and tins and would urge you to do the same. Ok hun 🙄
Did you get to the bit where the other bint says she has a gun? Even discussing it in jest, these people are beyond help!

Reactions: 2
Did you get to the bit where the other bint says she has a gun? Even discussing it in jest, these people are beyond help!
No I didn’t actually get that far as I’d had enough of Julie pouting and simpering at herself in the camera. Just gone back and had a look though. duck ME. Oh my god. I don’t know what to say. And her lips?! What does she look like? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
All of 12 people have entered Leanne browns competition to win tickets to watch her boxing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All of 12 people have entered Leanne browns competition to win tickets to watch her boxing 🤣
Have you noticed how her home doesn’t appear to be a sprawling interior designed mansion anymore? Money must be tight, jobs not rolling in. Except some Z list boxing match where you attempt to punch someones face in… not very Love & Light is it??? 😂 Maybe her and Wes have separated and she’s living in a rented home 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does That_nurse_that_wants_to_be_famous limit her comments? Posts tit and its not for discussion..

Reactions: 8
Have you noticed how her home doesn’t appear to be a sprawling interior designed mansion anymore? Money must be tight, jobs not rolling in. Except some Z list boxing match where you attempt to punch someones face in… not very Love & Light is it??? 😂 Maybe her and Wes have separated and she’s living in a rented home 🧐
It looks like an absolute shambles!

It looks like an absolute shambles!
This isn’t the house she posts from. Same dining table though 👀

That kitchen does not belong in that house. Same fancy marble table and chairs. Garden furniture cushions stacked up in a corner. Sprawling mansion would not have that. Something has deffo occurred….

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Why does That_nurse_that_wants_to_be_famous limit her comments? Posts tit and its not for discussion..
Because she is the only one allowed to ask questions. She cannot risk having people speak out against her as I'm pretty sure there would be a lot of nurses and HCPs who have a few questions or statements for her that she cannot risk her sheep seeing.

As for the Icke/Matt Hoy confusion...if Hoy has a provable medical condition that prevents vaccination, he'd be able to get an independent/NHS (not one he is paying for) to write stating that's the case, and unless there is a more important member of the band who is vulnerable, he'd likely have a case against the management. However...if it is looking likely that the group won't be able to tour (and travel if they do a lot abroad still) without vaccinations then there probably is a reason to potentially have him step down, at least temporarily. Anti-vaxx are jumping all over that, but realistically if there is a genuine medical condition and he's known this was the case with the band since May (or potentially even longer given his age he was possibly invited for vax even earlier) he has had plenty of time to have legal advice with regard the true use of the Equality Act 2010 (not the Anti vaxx/anti mask interpretation of the Act) which would apply if he genuinely couldn't be vaccinated, providing there were 'reasonable adjustments' that could be made. If the band couldn't work wherever they had commitments because of other country travel rules or the likes, well that's just how the rules work even taking into consideration the Act. It's a shame when they've been educating themselves to PhD level on viruses, public health, immunology and 'law' that they've missed understanding the nuances of discrimination laws.

That kitchen does not belong in that house. Same fancy marble table and chairs. Garden furniture cushions stacked up in a corner. Sprawling mansion would not have that. Something has deffo occurred….
Maybe explains a lot of the car rants...?

Reactions: 4
Looks that way. Trouble in paradise? He let her keep that ugly dining table tho 🤣

Attachments

Ugh. I’ve had a look at those OK photos- that house is like Mrs Hinch on acid. You know what they say about money not being able to buy you taste........

What, if anything has Wes Brown ever said about his wife’s online persona? I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he wanted to distance himself from that. Bit embarrassing, innit?

Reactions: 5
Ugh. I’ve had a look at those OK photos- that house is like Mrs Hinch on acid. You know what they say about money not being able to buy you taste........

What, if anything has Wes Brown ever said about his wife’s online persona? I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he wanted to distance himself from that. Bit embarrassing, innit?
His twitter shares a different opinion entirely, he has been seen in masks and they are never seen together

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Really embarrassing. Especially when she was banging on about Eriksen and that nothing had happened like that before in the history of football 🙄

Reactions: 4
Really embarrassing. Especially when she was banging on about Eriksen and that nothing had happened like that before in the history of football 🙄
I think it's quite common, I have one member of the family that's very like this and definitely distanced myself.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.