Ellidy Pullin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This baby can’t come earth side quick enough - she’s got to be the most insufferable pregnant person I’ve ever seen.
A couple of our NZ influenzas could certainly give her a good run for her money, but my hod she is extremely painful!
---
“She had the biggest stack this morning! It was so funny I can’t believe I didn’t film it!”
…yea Ellidy because THATS how a mother should react to their child hurting themselves! 🤬🤬
✨⭐cOnTeNt⭐✨ for the gram over comforting your child! 🙄🤢

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
This baby can’t come earth side quick enough - she’s got to be the most insufferable pregnant person I’ve ever seen.
Be careful what you wish for, the “most perfect, intuitive born-for-this, immediate expert mum, the only mum who has ever mummed” vibes are strong in this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Posting M today with someone else’s child topless in the background 🤬
Not to worry, the mother and father of the girl aren't good at their parenting job so this is the least of their worries to be honest....

Reactions: 1
I haven't listened to DS for ages and omg what a load of nonsensical drivel from the latest pod! They are on the beg for a rooftop bar for E's birthday next month and then asked for someone to open up their house (preferably a mansion 🤮) for a house party. bleeping hire a venue, you're both loaded, beggy bastards. Their real personalities are really 'shining' now 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I haven't listened to DS for ages and omg what a load of nonsensical drivel from the latest pod! They are on the beg for a rooftop bar for E's birthday next month and then asked for someone to open up their house (preferably a mansion 🤮) for a house party. bleeping hire a venue, you're both loaded, beggy bastards. Their real personalities are really 'shining' now 🤢🤢
What grubs

Reactions: 1
I didn't listen till the end when I made that post and now they are slagging off people for messaging them concerned about Minnie's nappy up her arse! And people asking Ellidy where her clothes are from "when I've bleeping tagged it in the post!" - duck off nasty witches, that's who buys your merch, listens to the tit you spout on the podcast, purchases the collabs you release.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
And Chloe said who cares about the nappy, “she just shits and pisses in then”. Omg they are so revolting.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
And Chloe said who cares about the nappy, “she just shits and pisses in then”. Omg they are so revolting.
So telling…Ellidy laughing it off and Chloe being all wounded and defensive that someone dared to be critical of her.

Reactions: 5
Ellidy being too busy partying working to be able to fully look after Minnie now she wants a PA 🙄🙄 …she’s going to get so many delulu fan girls applying for that! 😬😬

• Haha
Nah, the kids are gonna have an 'incest' marriage, even tho they aren't related 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ellidy always comes cross as so repulsive when she speaks. The story on their podcast Insta page of her putting fake tan on Chloe is ridiculous - girl can’t even get two words out without laughing or muttering in some way. She seems deranged.

Reactions: 9
ellidy always comes cross as so repulsive when she speaks. The story on their podcast Insta page of her putting fake tan on Chloe is ridiculous - girl can’t even get two words out without laughing or muttering in some way. She seems deranged.
They are both bogans. Ellidy is always drunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.