Elle Swift #65 Exploits her sister, cheating Mr, goodbye Angelle, we won't miss ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Connors reel has really given me the ick like Iโ€™ve never had the ick before ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

And the finished product ?! Is awful ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
There was me thinking his hair was bad enough as it was, lol
I came straight here as soon as I saw this. For some reason his reel got recommended to me on my explore page- no thanks Instagram!
A mullet though? Is he for real. I thought surely that wasnโ€™t going to be the end result but it was ๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She really is making sure no girls go near him isn't she. 'Honestly Con, a mullet would look great on you'

• Haha
Reactions: 82
If my boyfriend came home with a mullet I would make him move house until it grows back or shave the rest off in his sleep. I couldnโ€™t look at that. Such a sight

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I'm absolutely BAFFLED as to why he let his hair look so horrific on their wedding, like they'll look back at those photos for years to come and he chose just to leave it absolutely wild! ๐Ÿคฏ

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If my boyfriend came home with a mullet I would make him move house until it grows back or shave the rest off in his sleep. I couldnโ€™t look at that. Such a sight
If my boyfriend came home with a mullet, I would simply break up with him there and then

A bleeping mullet ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ it looks AWFUL

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wonder if he will grow one of those curly moustaches next and then keep twisting the ends round. Even bigger ick

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.