Elle Florence #2 Serendipitously scamming and squatting in Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, you're all sensible, clever, well-meaning ladies but I'm afraid your wise words are lost on Miss Elle Florence Lecocq. Why? Because she's a woman-child, a 31-year old who deletes ANY negative comments. She will delete a comment where you criticise her hairstyle/trousers/handbag (she will block you too), do you think she has enough maturity to even mentally process all the stuff you wrote here? I do not think so. It would require her to step back and do some introspection. Appreciate she's not Miss America and the smartest chick out there. But it's beyond her and without professional therapy will always be. She has so many problems that I don't even know where to start:
- shopaholism,
- the inability to be happy in her own company hence the endless relationship search,
- a defensive attitude whenever she's subject of criticism,
- an entitled approach to life which makes her impossible to be around,
- a conviction that she knows best,
- 'pride' that makes it impossible for her to admit she messed up, failed, disappointed herself and others,
- a fixation on being married: she fails to recognize people marry for that they want to be with the other person, not for the title of Mrs and the potential leeching off one's spouse.

These are just some examples of what's wrong with her. Someone else mentioned how she never talked about missing her exes and being devastated about losing the person she loved. I'm starting to think she never actually loves anyone (apart from herself). She may FALL IN LOVE with the guys and be enamoured but was there ever a lasting emotion? Because if there was, I find it impossible to understand how she could start dating 2-3 months after breakups.
It’s all like one big bad soap opera 🙃🙃

Reactions: 3
Guys, you're all sensible, clever, well-meaning ladies but I'm afraid your wise words are lost on Miss Elle Florence Lecocq. Why? Because she's a woman-child, a 31-year old who deletes ANY negative comments. She will delete a comment where you criticise her hairstyle/trousers/handbag (she will block you too), do you think she has enough maturity to even mentally process all the stuff you wrote here? I do not think so. It would require her to step back and do some introspection. Appreciate she's not Miss America and the smartest chick out there. But it's beyond her and without professional therapy will always be. She has so many problems that I don't even know where to start:
- shopaholism,
- the inability to be happy in her own company hence the endless relationship search,
- a defensive attitude whenever she's subject of criticism,
- an entitled approach to life which makes her impossible to be around,
- a conviction that she knows best,
- 'pride' that makes it impossible for her to admit she messed up, failed, disappointed herself and others,
- a fixation on being married: she fails to recognize people marry for that they want to be with the other person, not for the title of Mrs and the potential leeching off one's spouse.

These are just some examples of what's wrong with her. Someone else mentioned how she never talked about missing her exes and being devastated about losing the person she loved. I'm starting to think she never actually loves anyone (apart from herself). She may FALL IN LOVE with the guys and be enamoured but was there ever a lasting emotion? Because if there was, I find it impossible to understand how she could start dating 2-3 months after breakups.
I can’t every time I see your avatar 🤣

Yeah, I mean, it does make you wonder if she’s actually incapable of feeling those emotions, which is a PROBLEM. I know we addressed this on the GG thread, but psychotic tendencies display themselves every now and then.
Its so hard because as a woman, I want to see other women succeed and get what they want out of life. And it seems so blatant to me what her problem is - it all stems from her massive insecurity and feelings of not being loved by her dad and kids in school. If we all can see that, and she can’t...
Tone deafness is for the young. Not women approaching the middle of their life.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I used to feel sorry for her after the first few times, but after repeatedly seeing her poor behavior (seattle scam, etc), her condescending attitude towards everyone including her own mom, and seeing how she refuses to change and acts in an all-righteous manner, I don't have empathy left for her.
After a certain point, esp for someone who is 31 going 32, she needs to take some responsibility for herself and her actions. She has wronged others with her Seattle scam, etc. and yet she thinks SHE'S the victim here and everyone is just being mean. I think part of her deceptiveness is her ability to make others overlook her faults and feel sorry for her (at least for a short period...in the long run, definitely not).

Yes, she may have gone through tough times without having a dad, etc., but that is NOT an excuse for her to be a crappy person.
I know of plenty of people who have gone through much worse in life and who have stilled turned out to be humble and genuinely nice.

And that is why I do not pity a grown woman who has repeatedly made the same mistakes and lies/scams for her own benefit all the while playing the victim card. Elle leaves a bad rep for women...not all women are lying scammers who try to live a lux lifestyle off of men. That and Elle is also likely the type who only wants herself to be the best and have the best...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Precisely! A page or two ago we were discussing how she was congratulting herself on being 'such a generous girlfriend' and buying Joe a $500 briefcase, followed by... spending at least double the amount on herself. Her ego is huge.

Reactions: 5
I don’t at all mean to imply that I feel sorry for her or that what she’s been through justifies her actions, so I hope no one takes it that way. I completely agree that she’s had a relatively cushy life with not many barriers to success. I only mean to assert that it’s the cause of the behavior, not pass judgment on whether it’s a justifiable cause. I agree that it’s not. She’s a grown woman and responsible for herself at this point. I just try to understand why people do what they do whether it’s reasonable or not.

I hope she's hating the fact that her ex Joe is with a practicing lawyer and seems to be moving at a swifter clip to get serious with her than ole' Eleanor.

Let's all hope he has his underwater proposal documented on IG soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t at all mean to imply that I feel sorry for her or that what she’s been through justifies her actions, so I hope no one takes it that way. I completely agree that she’s had a relatively cushy life with not many barriers to success. I only mean to assert that it’s the cause of the behavior, not pass judgment on whether it’s a justifiable cause. I agree that it’s not. She’s a grown woman and responsible for herself at this point. I just try to understand why people do what they do whether it’s reasonable or not.
I agree with that and think we're trying to understand why she does what she does rather than assuming she'd change.

I can't speak for the rest of the ladies but on a personal level, other than feeling that Elle leaves a bad rep for women (as @Interlude89 mentioned), I'm also genuinely baffled by her behavior. It's clear that she shoots herself in the foot when it comes to men and her reputation and I can't see why someone so self-serving would do that continuously. Even if she doesn't understand or agree with what we're saying, reality has clearly proven us right (the most recent thing being Dean dumping her after the Daily Hive Scam). You'd think she'd take heed from what everyone is saying if only for just her personal benefit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree with that and think we're trying to understand why she does what she does rather than assuming she'd change.

I can't speak for the rest of the ladies but on a personal level, other than feeling that Elle leaves a bad rep for women (as @Interlude89 mentioned), I'm also genuinely baffled by her behavior. It's clear that she shoots herself in the foot when it comes to men and her reputation and I can't see why someone so self-serving would do that continuously. Even if she doesn't understand or agree with what we're saying, reality has clearly proven us right (the most recent thing being Dean dumping her after the Daily Hive Scam). You'd think she'd take heed from what everyone is saying if only for just her personal benefit.
This right here. It’s interesting to think about and talk about because it truly is baffling. We tell her “don’t do this, it’ll be a bad idea,” she does it, it was a bad idea, and she’s off doing the next bad idea. It just defies all logic, how fiercely she ignores consequences and doesn’t connect the dots at all, or if she is connecting the dots, how she is purposely keeping her life as the tit it is. If she knows she’ll get better results doing something else and she refuses, that’s mind-boggling. If she can’t learn from her past and put the pieces together even though the picture is right in front of her, that’s also mind-boggling.

This right here. It’s interesting to think about and talk about because it truly is baffling. We tell her “don’t do this, it’ll be a bad idea,” she does it, it was a bad idea, and she’s off doing the next bad idea. It just defies all logic, how fiercely she ignores consequences and doesn’t connect the dots at all, or if she is connecting the dots, how she is purposely keeping her life as the tit it is. If she knows she’ll get better results doing something else and she refuses, that’s mind-boggling. If she can’t learn from her past and put the pieces together even though the picture is right in front of her, that’s also mind-boggling.
It's probably the actual real lawyer in you and the amateur armchair psychologist in me, hahaha. We love a good, nonsensical mystery. :ROFLMAO:

This forum and watching Elle is like reading the Daily Mail or National Inquirer: it's so bad that it's good. And given all my real life friends are well-adjusted at this stage of my life, Eleanor is like a throwback to the college years, where I definitely had more crazy, drama-filled people in my life. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I remember that video. Yes, she got Joe a Coach briefcase for his birthday. It's hilarious that he's divesting himself of all things Elle.

There's still a video on her channel where she mentions her fiance. It's in the same video as the holiday pearl hair accessories. Uh oh, Elle has to choose between scrubbing her past and pushing pearls.
And she still has her engagement pic (yellow sundress) up on her instagram because she choses to show off her basic AF pearls instead or removing it. It would be a no brainer for normal people to remove a failed engagement pic.

Last edited:
And she still has her engagement pic (yellow sundress) up on her instagram because she choses to show off her basic AF pearls instead or removing it. It would be a no brainer for normal people to remove a failed engagement pic.
She even mentions in the description about her engagement, how does she expect to go telling guys she's never been engaged (based on that reddit post from what seemed to be Dean) but leave something obvious like that up, even with out the comment it is odd she's wearing a diamond ring on her ring finger. I found one of those fan pages that look like a web version of tiger beat, and the description of Elle clearly stated "Elle has never been engaged" I can't seem to find the page anymore but I wouldn't be surprised if Elle had something to do with that. I tried to email them to report the error but the link to report didn't work.

I thibk
It's probably the actual real lawyer in you and the amateur armchair psychologist in me, hahaha. We love a good, nonsensical mystery. :ROFLMAO:

This forum and watching Elle is like reading the Daily Mail or National Inquirer: it's so bad that it's good. And given all my real life friends are well-adjusted at this stage of my life, Eleanor is like a throwback to the college years, where I definitely had more crazy, drama-filled people in my life. :sneaky:
i think you’re right lol it’s a puzzle to put together that at the end of the day, just won’t stick

She even mentions in the description about her engagement, how does she expect to go telling guys she's never been engaged (based on that reddit post from what seemed to be Dean) but leave something obvious like that up, even with out the comment it is odd she's wearing a diamond ring on her ring finger. I found one of those fan pages that look like a web version of tiger beat, and the description of Elle clearly stated "Elle has never been engaged" I can't seem to find the page anymore but I wouldn't be surprised if Elle had something to do with that. I tried to email them to report the error but the link to report didn't work.
@Drasticactions What did “Dean’s” post say regarding her not being engaged? I can’t remember! I’m actually willing to put together a fundraiser, raise a few thousand, and pay one of her exes to come on here and spill.

• Haha
  • Heart
I thibk

i think you’re right lol it’s a puzzle to put together that at the end of the day, just won’t stick

@Drasticactions What did “Dean’s” post say regarding her not being engaged? I can’t remember! I’m actually willing to put together a fundraiser, raise a few thousand, and pay one of her exes to come on here and spill.
Just said basically "Google people you meet on dating apps, because sometimes they fudge the truth". I'm pretty sure it said she never told him she was engaged before

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I thibk

What did “Dean’s” post say regarding her not being engaged? I can’t remember! I’m actually willing to put together a fundraiser, raise a few thousand, and pay one of her exes to come on here and spill.
I got you. The internet never forgets

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Precisely! A page or two ago we were discussing how she was congratulting herself on being 'such a generous girlfriend' and buying Joe a $500 briefcase, followed by... spending at least double the amount on herself. Her ego is huge.
Her ego is the size of Belgium, one of her four homelands. That's what got to me after a year or so, her large ego and her increasingly narcissistic ways. It's one thing to play up the "girlboss lawyer who loves style" schtick... but then it turns out you have never worked as a lawyer, you have a shopping addiction, and your style is to wear something once and then try to sell it to your followers without even washing it.

She is headed straight to a really sad and kinda pathetic place at this rate. I really did think after Joe kicked her out of their home she would change. Now she is a shell of her former self, sheltering in an Airbnb her mother is paying for her, alone in a city and country she has never lived in. Like... what the actual duck is her life right now?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I got you. The internet never forgets

You the MVP

Her ego is the size of Belgium, one of her four homelands. That's what got to me after a year or so, her large ego and her increasingly narcissistic ways. It's one thing to play up the "girlboss lawyer who loves style" schtick... but then it turns out you have never worked as a lawyer, you have a shopping addiction, and your style is to wear something once and then try to sell it to your followers without even washing it.

She is headed straight to a really sad and kinda pathetic place at this rate. I really did think after Joe kicked her out of their home she would change. Now she is a shell of her former self, sheltering in an Airbnb her mother is paying for her, alone in a city and country she has never lived in. Like... what the actual duck is her life right now?
Close your eyes and picture Elle D.J. (During Joe) prancing around Vancouver with hair the size of her ego and more makeup than Pennywise the Clown. If you would have told her this would be her life, she’d have rolled her eyes all the way to the Nordstrom and looked at women in her current position as “dogs.” Karma is a dish best served “gud.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I have to add that Dean is the widow peak lad on the right and @Drasticactions was right about her not putting month on her job end date. Hello future employers! She quit spring of 2019. She's been unemployed for over a year!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
People. Stop giving Elle advice. I personally want to see her get what’s coming to her. Why are you all trying to step in the way of her deserved consequences?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.