Elle Florence #2 Serendipitously scamming and squatting in Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People need to stop giving her “advice”. I’m sure it’s well-intentioned, but stop it! Eleanor is delusional and will never change — period.

As far as I’m concerned, her silence is music to my ears. She’s in the throes of despair over not having a boyfriend and desperately wringing her hands because she’s nothing without a man (in her warped mind). She isn’t having any luck on dating sites either! Sucks for you, Smelle. 🤪
As a gossiper/outside observer, I'm totally fascinated by the tea and agree that she's the one whose actively choosing all this and doesn't deserve sympathy or help. As a fellow woman and feminist, I feel sad for her and the whole situation. It's one of the major reasons why some people don't respect modern feminism because you have girls like Elle who insist that she's an independent, successful "girlboss" but acts in a way that's the contrary to what she says and everything feminism stands up for.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As a gossiper/outside observer, I'm totally fascinated by the tea and agree that she's the one whose actively choosing all this and doesn't deserve sympathy or help. As a fellow woman and feminist, I feel sad for her and the whole situation. It's one of the major reasons why some people don't respect modern feminism because you have girls like Elle who insist that she's an independent, successful "girlboss" but acts in a way that's the contrary to what she says and everything feminism stands up for.
I might have felt pity for her 5 years ago. Actually, no, that’s not true, I’ve always been put off by her phony, curated persona.

She is who she is. She’s not even a stain on feminism because you have to look at her through a different lens and see has mental illness.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I wonder if her new apartment is horrible and thats why she's MIA. I know she saw it via video chat but perhaps it isn't as great in person and now she's stuck in in for a year. She's obviously out dating obsessively but its interesting she's not even posting any pics of her in some tragic outfit out on a date just to show off on the sly.

I think she's dug herself into a deep hole in every capacity. She honestly doesn't seem that into YouTube anymore, she's not gaining followers, her videos barely get over 10k views and they're all boring. How many hauls and apartment tours can one do? She obviously does have some fans/supporters but after being in her live streams, it seems like a big majority of the people in it were trolls and people trying to call her out (rightfully so) and I think she knows that. Even her supporters are constantly telling her they miss her old life when she was in Vancouver and she gets defensive about that probably because she realizes she's made so many mistakes. The problem now is that she has no source of income without getting onto YouTube and jamming her pearls down our throats. No one is just coming across her handmade junk and buying it.

Its hard enough to get a job when you haven't worked in a year, theres probably a lot more people hunting now with the pandemic and she's never worked in the US before, but add in that when you google her name there's forums that come up showcasing her horribleness and scams. I bet she's deeply unhappy now that she decided to double down on everything and stay in Seattle where she has no friends, family or ties in anyway. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
Hello, lurker here! :p I used to post on GG under the same username but with all issues GG has, I decided to register here.

For my first post I'd like to provide a timeline of Eleanor Florence Lecocq's relationships since she started YouTube! It's very easy to figure out when she's on the prowl because she starts posting lookbooks titled 'date outfit ideas' or similar BS 😜

Start of 2014 - she meets Chris
August 2015 - she moves in with Chris
Late January 2016 - Chris kicks her out
Early summer 2016 - she starts dating Joe
March 2017 - she moves in with Joe
Late April 2018 - Joe breaks up with her
Summer 2018 - starts dating SS aka country music single dad
Jan/ Feb 2019 - SS dumps her
March 2019 - daddy longlegs aka grandpa Rickets slids into her DMs
July 2019 - engagement to Rickets
Christmas 2019 - Rickety Rick dumps her
Q1 2020 - starts dating Dean in Seattle who dumps her after her Daily Hive scam gets exposed

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Hello, lurker here! :p I used to post on GG under the same username but with all issues GG has, I decided to register here.

For my first post I'd like to provide a timeline of Eleanor Florence Lecocq's relationships since she started YouTube! It's very easy to figure out when she's on the prowl because she starts posting lookbooks titled 'date outfit ideas' or similar BS 😜

Q1 2020 - starts dating Dean in Seattle who dumps her after her Daily Hive scam gets exposed
Was the Joe breakup in April? I feel like it was earlier for some reason.

Welcome to tattle! This website runs soooo nicely compared to G G. And I LOL'ed IRL at Q1 2020. That awkward moment when the beginning and ending of a relationship can be summed up within a single quarter. 😂

I know we always joke about how she doesn't last past a year when she moves in with a guy but to have everything laid out is kinda crazy. That statement is quite literal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Glad you started posting here! I think we can even pinpoint the beginning of her and Joe as April/May based on the break up girlboss video she was nitpicking at him that their anniversary was coming up! It's crazy to think she had maybe 2 months in between being in a serious relationship with Chris and starting to date Joe. Girl waste no time.

Reactions: 9
At this point I feel like she's going to change her name or something. For such a small time YouTuber she really rankles up a lot of ire (and justifiably so, in my opinion). She's backed herself into a corner: she has no relevant work experience in the US, she can't practice law in the US unless she does some form of legal education + passes the bar in the States, she has no source of income except her pearls which aren't exactly lighting the world on fire, she's far from home, and she has absolutely no prospects in life.

Any potential attorney will google her name and find a total shitshow, and it's all her own doing.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if her new apartment is horrible and thats why she's MIA. I know she saw it via video chat but perhaps it isn't as great in person and now she's stuck in in for a year. She's obviously out dating obsessively but its interesting she's not even posting any pics of her in some tragic outfit out on a date just to show off on the sly.

I think she's dug herself into a deep hole in every capacity. She honestly doesn't seem that into YouTube anymore, she's not gaining followers, her videos barely get over 10k views and they're all boring. How many hauls and apartment tours can one do? She obviously does have some fans/supporters but after being in her live streams, it seems like a big majority of the people in it were trolls and people trying to call her out (rightfully so) and I think she knows that. Even her supporters are constantly telling her they miss her old life when she was in Vancouver and she gets defensive about that probably because she realizes she's made so many mistakes. The problem now is that she has no source of income without getting onto YouTube and jamming her pearls down our throats. No one is just coming across her handmade junk and buying it.

Its hard enough to get a job when you haven't worked in a year, theres probably a lot more people hunting now with the pandemic and she's never worked in the US before, but add in that when you google her name there's forums that come up showcasing her horribleness and scams. I bet she's deeply unhappy now that she decided to double down on everything and stay in Seattle where she has no friends, family or ties in anyway. :rolleyes:
I get a kick out of thinking about her scurrying from date to date frantically trying to pin down “the one”. 😂

• Haha
Man, if she's doing the spray and pray how is she not pregnant already? Unless I'm with a long long term relationship, which Elle apparently fails at, I make sure there's two forms of birth control. I highly doubt she's filling out any pills and she seems like she would be above, iud, patch, shot.
haha reminds me of her recent live where she said the champagne cork struggle was representative of her life struggles, with the comment from Ginette

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Glad you started posting here! I think we can even pinpoint the beginning of her and Joe as April/May based on the break up girlboss video she was nitpicking at him that their anniversary was coming up! It's crazy to think she had maybe 2 months in between being in a serious relationship with Chris and starting to date Joe. Girl waste no time.
Yeah, that makes sense! I clearly had too much faith in her not jumping into the dating scene less than half a year after her almost 2-year long relationship with Chris ended 😂

But it still doesn't change the fact she moved in with Joe less than a year after metting him 🤦‍♂️ Maybe I'm old-fashioned but I prefer to wait at least a year and know both parties are invested in the relationship before moving in together. I'd hate to be in a position like her where someone breaks up with me and I have to frantically look for an alternative place to stay in!

And speaking of her boyfriends - I didn't like any of them. Chris seemed mean and snarky. He had an air of superiority which I think she picked up from him. Sure, he was a successful startup entrepreneur but I felt he was disrespectful towards her in that he treated her like a moron (which she is but she obviously doesn't know that haha; her England vlogs perfectly depict this weird dynamic). I looked him up online and he was 33 when they started dating, she was 25. Given how immature she is even now, the age gap must have been drastic. Plus the guy was definitely not a looker! Beak nose and he was beginning to bald. He wasn't very tall or fit either. All of that leads me to thinking she was with him for the prestige, the convertible, the money, the condo.

Joe - he'd be handsome if it wasn't for the ears ;) Obviously, in comparison to his brothers (their photos were hanging on the wall of his parents' place in Mt nordstrom vlog) he won the jackpot ;) He clearly didn't care about any of Smelle's pretentious bullish!t interests, he's an outdoorsy guy who loves hiking, camping, snorkeling, drinking beer. He scored with his new girlfriend - not only does she look naturally pretty, she also appears easy-going and a motivated kind of person that cares about various causes (not only superficially like Smelle does).

Finally - Rickets. Don't even know where to start. The dad bod? The bow legs? The greasy hair? The eyes that look like someone forgot about them and just added two chunks of coal to the eye sockets last minute? 🤮 We all know he's a pompous idiot who calls himself a professor when he is a community college instructor. It took him 3 attempts to pass the bar. He went on GG to defend his princess Elle but more so to defend his horrible clothing style. His weekly videos (which, judging by the quality, are filmed with a calculator) are so cringe worthy that i can't watch them longer than 30s. His only commenters are his equally odd mother and (half?) sister who loves to include word 'brother' in her comments. Absolute train wreck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
i can’t stand people who go from one relationship to another without a reflective period in between relationships. There are reasons why relationships fail. If you don’t spend time after a failed relationship to figure out why it went wrong, to figure out what you can learn from it and to see what you actually want in future relationships, you won’t ever find the relationship you yearn for.

Seeing the timeline of her love life, it’s quite sad and pathetic that she flew from one relationship to another without a good period of reflection. She will never find a husband on the track she’s going. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being single; that in fact could be girlboss-ish (“I’m strong enough to be single because I don’t settle for just any relationship!! I rather be single and spend for single period improving myself!”). But, there is something wrong when you go from one fail relationship to another. You just look pathetic and seem deemed to be a lifelong spinster.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@thecatlass: 👏👏👏 very very well said! (unlike not very very pale)

Speaking of Chris, I'm just gonna leave this link here. Maybe once she gives up on Seattle, they can reconnect? Who "nose"...👀

Shoutout to Joe for getting away and meeting someone new, a girl who looks unassuming, cares about real human rights issues via her job, and is naturally pretty.

Also you ladies made me curious so I looked Chris up on Linkedin. I feel a little bad for the guy... :ROFLMAO:

1592687228766.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
i can’t stand people who go from one relationship to another without a reflective period in between relationships. There are reasons why relationships fail. If you don’t spend time after a failed relationship to figure out why it went wrong, to figure out what you can learn from it and to see what you actually want in future relationships, you won’t ever find the relationship you yearn for.

Seeing the timeline of her love life, it’s quite sad and pathetic that she flew from one relationship to another without a good period of reflection. She will never find a husband on the track she’s going. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being single; that in fact could be girlboss-ish (“I’m strong enough to be single because I don’t settle for just any relationship!! I rather be single and spend for single period improving myself!”). But, there is something wrong when you go from one fail relationship to another. You just look pathetic and seem deemed to be a lifelong spinster.
I totally agree with you on this! I see it as a total red flag when people jump from one person to the next with no in between time. Obviously everyone is different and every situation is unique but when there is a pattern its a problem. But also for someone like Elle, you would think she would be alarmed with the way people abruptly end a relationship with her. Chris kicked her out a few months after she moved in, Joe up and packed a suitcase in front of her mid work week and alerted their land lord and gross Rick swift clipped out of his Florida dungeon right before Christmas when they were newly engaged. She has way more problems than just being a serial monogamist imo. I shudder to think of what she's like behind closed doors.

• Haha
@thecatlass: 👏👏👏 very very well said! (unlike not very very pale)

Speaking of Chris, I'm just gonna leave this link here. Maybe once she gives up on Seattle, they can reconnect? Who "nose"...👀

Shoutout to Joe for getting away and meeting someone new, a girl who looks unassuming, cares about real human rights issues via her job, and is naturally pretty.

Also you ladies made me curious so I looked Chris up on Linkedin. I feel a little bad for the guy... :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 159157
Too bad she's not Eleanore Lecocq-Stott... Man what a crazy mouthful.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh yeah, her behavior is definitely the common denominator in those failed relationships. I could believe that someone can be unlucky and maybe fall in love twice with douche-y guys who dump you, but four times in a row?! Chris, Joe, SS, Rickets... She must be an absolute nightmare to be with. And I don't think her being a slob is the major factor. I bet she's a controlling freak, 'my way or no way' spoiled b*tch. She doesn't even care about her pets, for years she kept her cat's food bowls in the same 'ugly room' as the litter box. Cats are predators and shouldn't have their food where they defecate! Also, I believe she only feeds her cats dry food which is bad for them. Cats don't have a natural urge to drink a lot of water so to help their kidneys function properly, they should be given meat/ wet food too. I can't help but get angry when I think about her! The grating upspeak, the effed up pronunciations, the disregard and disrespect for others (including her mother, the only person that tolerates her!), the absolute vapid attitude, the lack of interest in the world, the narcissistic traits! 🤮

Reactions: 13
Oh yeah, her behavior is definitely the common denominator in those failed relationships. I could believe that someone can be unlucky and maybe fall in love twice with douche-y guys who dump you, but four times in a row?! Chris, Joe, SS, Rickets... She must be an absolute nightmare to be with. And I don't think her being a slob is the major factor. I bet she's a controlling freak, 'my way or no way' spoiled b*tch. She doesn't even care about her pets, for years she kept her cat's food bowls in the same 'ugly room' as the litter box. Cats are predators and shouldn't have their food where they defecate! Also, I believe she only feeds her cats dry food which is bad for them. Cats don't have a natural urge to drink a lot of water so to help their kidneys function properly, they should be given meat/ wet food too. I can't help but get angry when I think about her! The grating upspeak, the effed up pronunciations, the disregard and disrespect for others (including her mother, the only person that tolerates her!), the absolute vapid attitude, the lack of interest in the world, the narcissistic traits! 🤮
my vet actually says it’s fine to give cats dry food. You just have to make drinking water an enticing activity for the cat. I still feed my baby cat wet food though.

what really irks me as a cat owner is what you said; the cat’s food bowl is in the same room as the litter box. Everyone who owns a cat knows that is a huge NO NO. Would Elle actually want to eat in the toilet?? Because that is what she’s making her cats do.

Reactions: 10
OMG, that's what Chris looks like? I hadn't seen too many of her videos during the Chris era and most of them I saw were of her walking with him in profile and/or off camera next to her. Not a looker like at all. Even Rick is better looking than that troll, lol. I don't feel bad saying it because he's generally mean-spirited in every video he's in with her (but who can blame him?). Joe was the best of the bunch FOR SURE. He was actually a sweet guy.

Let us all not forget, mind you, that in one of her very early videos (something like a "facts about me" type thing) one of the questions a viewer asked her was if she'd ever been in love and been heartbroken. She emphatically answers with an, "oh, yes!" so we know she's at least been in one other relationship that ended spectacularly for her, pre-YouTube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.