Elle Florence #2 Serendipitously scamming and squatting in Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree about how wrong it is to have litter box and cat food in the same vicinity.

IIRC, she left dry food out for Foo Foo and BeBe to nosh on whenever they pleased, and gave them wet food once or twice a day in the kitchen.

Reactions: 8
Please do share. How are the Southern Belles modernized?
I'm thinking of two in particular I went to college with. The first one was Miss Louisiana in 2017, so she's the typical pageant girl, big hair, etc. And she definitely follows the train of thought that women should be beautiful, but she doesn't shy from posting photos with no makeup on, messy hair, etc. She doesn't do the pageant hair 24/7. She worked hard in college to get a journalism degree, and now she's going to law school. She believes in the traditional idea of marriage, but she's never seemed to want to do the housewife thing. She's always indicated that she wants a career. The other girl I'm thinking of is actually called "my southern belle" by her husband which has always been weird to me but I think it's because he's from Chicago, but she's super athletic and she's worked hard at a marketing career in DC. She also doesn't do the full hair and makeup thing constantly. She wears jeans all the time and sweatpants in public. I can't ever imagine Elle wearing sweat pants in public. They never seem as put-on as Elle does.

Reactions: 8
I can't ever imagine Elle wearing sweat pants in public. They never seem as put-on as Elle does.
You're right. Everything about her feels so contrived, even her sense of fashion. She acts like she's in a Stepford Wives reality show.

I remember she bought a pair of sneakers (was it Golden Goose? I forget) and she couldn't pull them off; just like her wanting to fit in with the crowd with her tie-dye sweaters. IG caption: "Make it tie-dye, but with a stick up your a**." 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Finally - Rickets. Don't even know where to start. The dad bod? The bow legs? The greasy hair? The eyes that look like someone forgot about them and just added two chunks of coal to the eye sockets last minute? 🤮 We all know he's a pompous idiot who calls himself a professor when he is a community college instructor. It took him 3 attempts to pass the bar. He went on GG to defend his princess Elle but more so to defend his horrible clothing style. His weekly videos (which, judging by the quality, are filmed with a calculator) are so cringe worthy that i can't watch them longer than 30s.
Hahaha 24K GOLD.

Am I the only one who found Joe very plain looking, if not unattractive? Also, he was starting to bald on top, you could see his scalp under the thinning hair on his crown. And he had a snarky, sarcastic, superior attitude also, just more passive aggressive than Chris’s direct methods. He would glare at her or not answer, or annoy her, or answer/scoff condescendingly (if someone baby talked to me all the time, I would have straight up just said “What the actual FVCK is wrong with your brain, are you smoking crack?” instead of Joe’s patented “uh yeh, heh.”), and he then packed his bags while she was out instead of sitting down and explaining that IT IS IRRECONCILABLE and she can stay while he packs or let him do it alone, but it’s happening. I never liked him when they were together, and I’m glad he’s not in her videos anymore (lol what videos, right?) and that she got what she deserved because she clearly wanted him. What a beautiful turn of events for everybody.

Am I the only one who found Joe very plain looking, if not unattractive? Also, he was starting to bald on top, you could see his scalp under the thinning hair on his crown. And he had a snarky, sarcastic, superior attitude also, just more passive aggressive than Chris’s direct methods. He would glare at her or not answer, or annoy her, or answer/scoff condescendingly (if someone baby talked to me all the time, I would have straight up just said “What the actual FVCK is wrong with your brain, are you smoking crack?” instead of Joe’s patented “uh yeh, heh.”), and he then packed his bags while she was out instead of sitting down and explaining that IT IS IRRECONCILABLE and she can stay while he packs or let him do it alone, but it’s happening. I never liked him when they were together, and I’m glad he’s not in her videos anymore (lol what videos, right?) and that she got what she deserved because she clearly wanted him. What a beautiful turn of events for everybody.
Joe isn't my type either but out of all Smelle's boyfriend, his looks are least drastic. As I said before, his dumbo ears are pretty bad but he is tall at least and doesn't have anything as off-putting about his appearance in a way that Rickets or Chris do. His mean personality started to show after they moved in together. At the beginning I think he was really in love with Smelle and happy to put up with all YT nonsense and shopaholism. But then he must have seen her true colors and instead of confronting her about it, he just reacted in a passive aggressive manner. The way he broke up with her was immature indeed (I agree with you that he should have sat Smelle down and explain what's happening, even if he had no intention on working on the relationship, it's good manners to offer some sort of reasoning for one's actions; however, we only know Smelle's version of the story. We know she loves to exaggerate so maybe the events weren't quite as she described!).

I watched 'Girlboss breakup' video last week as I couldn't force myself to watch it when she first uploaded it (I'm allergic to word 'girlboss' 😬). Joe is so tense and snarky in the entire vlog that I have no idea how this idiot Smelle could have thought they were happy together 😂 ANYONE would have picked up something is wrong. But then again, we're talking about a self-absorbed 13-year old trapped in a 30-year old's body so maybe I'm expecting too much empathy.

Reactions: 9
Out of the three, Joe is the least offensive. He's not a looker but he's the best looking of the three. He also seems like a truly nice guy; I think that he was terse and/or sarcastic with her sometimes because she got on his nerves. Put him with a girl who isn't Elle and I'm sure he'd be much more easygoing. She would drive ANYONE up the wall, even Gandhi.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Out of the three, Joe is the least offensive. He's not a looker but he's the best looking of the three. He also seems like a truly nice guy; I think that he was terse and/or sarcastic with her sometimes because she got on his nerves. Put him with a girl who isn't Elle and I'm sure he'd be much more easygoing. She would drive ANYONE up the wall, even Gandhi.
I agree. Personally I never found Joe hot, but he was the least offensive looking out of the three. Not that he was ugly because he wasn’t, but I didn’t see what the big deal was when everyone talked about how “cute“ he was... 🤷‍♀️ I figured everyone thought he was super hot because he was a lawyer, liked the outdoors, and was just MUCH better than Elle by comparison. 🤣

I also think he was the most normal out of the three and wasn’t a bad guy. He only became mean because he put up with Elle’s narcissistic, infantilizing behavior for way too long and he was done with her and the relationship. I really do think they only got together because both of them met within a year of breaking up with their partners (at least from what I’ve read on GG) and he was just in awe over her looks and supposedly busy professional life...even though both turned out to be lies. 🤣😜😜. I feel that under normal circumstances he probably would have been done with her after 3 months, much like SS. 😂😂

I agree. Personally I never found Joe hot, but he was the least offensive looking out of the three. Not that he was ugly because he wasn’t, but I didn’t see what the big deal was when everyone talked about how “cute“ he was... 🤷‍♀️ I figured everyone thought he was super hot because he was a lawyer, liked the outdoors, and was just MUCH better than Elle by comparison. 🤣

I also think he was the most normal out of the three and wasn’t a bad guy. He only became mean because he put up with Elle’s narcissistic, infantilizing behavior for way too long and he was done with her and the relationship. I really do think they only got together because both of them met within a year of breaking up with their partners (at least from what I’ve read on GG) and he was just in awe over her looks and supposedly busy professional life...even though both turned out to be lies. 🤣😜😜. I feel that under normal circumstances he probably would have been done with her after 3 months, much like SS. 😂😂
Is Elle really that good looking (post surgery?) She seems average to me, or do you guys think she’s the type to turn heads?

Reactions: 4
I do think she is attractive and I could see why she might turn heads. She's not my type, but I "get" it. She does everything in her power to make herself look unattractive though with her dated style and repugnant personality.

Reactions: 7
Is Elle really that good looking (post surgery?) She seems average to me, or do you guys think she’s the type to turn heads?
IMO no. She's still very much average looking, she really doesn't have and striking features at all, even with all the work. I do however think she knows how to manipulate head turns though via overdone hair, overdone makeup, outfits and accessories that don't fit the setting AND the fact she's ALWAYS trying to catch a man's gaze. I know a lot of us have noticed it and mentioned it from vlogs. 😂 But she's still average old Smelle at the end of the day.

Reactions: 12
She’s very average/leaning towards unattractive in my circle due to her stumpy legs, dumpy figure, and overly large/odd looking facial features, but I think as some of the other ladies have said, she tries very hard and may be able to attract some attention initially with her super overdone makeup and big pageant hair. The best way I can describe Eleanor is that she’s attention grabbing in the way Courtney Stodden or a real housewife with a lot of Botox is.

Let’s be honest, if she really was “head turning” and actually objectively very attractive, she wouldn’t have gone out with guys like her exes. Truly stunning women have their pick of handsome and/or successful men and her exes were below average looks wise with slight above average jobs (Chris, Joe) or seriously below average in every way (Rickets). 🤣

I think he’s definitely cute in comparison to anyone else she’s ever dated (everything is relative!), and that’s what people were focusing on. I think everyone also felt bad at the way she pretty much steamrolled him during most of that relationship and really took advantage of his kindness so they were perhaps a bit more complimentary than they would’ve been otherwise. His presence also helped create that amazing “girl boss breakup” video which is the source of entertainment for many. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Personally, no. She just wears a bunch of makeup to look hot. I can see why guys would take a look at her right away, though.

I’m more in awe of women who don’t wear a lot of makeup and are naturally stunning. And high cheekbones, which Elle does not have—pre and post surgery. 😂 God, I hope Elle doesn’t read this and try to get cheekbone implants...because that would be something. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Personally, no. She just wears a bunch of makeup to look hot. I can see why guys would take a look at her right away, though.

I’m more in awe of women who don’t wear a lot of makeup and are naturally stunning. And high cheekbones, which Elle does not have—pre and post surgery. 😂
She looks good in the way Courtney Stodden looks. I’m sure most men would double take at Courtney upon first seeing her but no truly eligible ones would take her seriously.

Reactions: 3
She isn't very attractive to me. Without make up she looks like a rat. With make up - like a clown. Add the cankles, the beaver chompers, the overdone hair, the overload of mismatched jewellery, the frumpy clothes and handbags (they can be designer but she still buys the ugliest pieces) et voilà, a disastrous Smelle is ready to SeDuCe YoUr M@N 😂😂 What is probably even more off-putting to guys is that she takes herself too seriously, speaks to grown men in baby-phlegmy voice, and after the initial phase of pretending she's into his hobbies, it turns out she actually only likes spending his/mommy's cash, reading teen romance novels, watching tacky TV series, and stringing alibaba pearls.

Reactions: 13
She isn't very attractive to me. Without make up she looks like a rat. With make up - like a clown. Add the cankles, the beaver chompers, the overdone hair, the overload of mismatched jewellery, the frumpy clothes and handbags (they can be designer but she still buys the ugliest pieces) et voilà, a disastrous Smelle is ready to SeDuCe YoUr M@N 😂😂 What is probably even more off-putting to guys is that she takes herself too seriously, speaks to grown men in baby-phlegmy voice, and after the initial phase of pretending she's into his hobbies, it turns out she actually only likes spending his/mommy's cash, reading teen romance novels, watching tacky TV series, and stringing alibaba pearls.
In a way, that's what made her and Rick such a good match. They're both below-average looking (maybe average for Smelley post surgeries) people with a condescending attitude and inflated sense of self-importance.

Reactions: 14
In a way, that's what made her and Rick such a good match. They're both below-average looking (maybe average for Smelley post surgeries) people with a condescending attitude and inflated sense of self-importance.
Exactly! Rickets is her equal in every way. Two oddball, smarmy peas in a pod. 😜😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Exactly! Rickets is her equal in every way. Two oddball, smarmy peas in a pod. 😜😝
They're also both great at misrepresenting the truth, from her being a "lawyer" and "in-house counsel" and him claiming to be a "professor" when he teaches a few classes at a community college and his "invalid civil union" aka divorce. :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've got a soft spot for Joe I think he's cute. But Elle is just ok looking I think. There are studies out there that say stuff like women who are more attractive are seen as more competent and are paid better, but if you aren't super attractive you can make up for that with "good grooming". And I think thats what guys see, they see all her grooming and see she works hard on her appearance " so she must be attractive" I think it is why people with bleach blonde hair are seen as more attractive bc of all the upkeep. And I think for people who dont look closely assume attractive people spend time on their looks bc they are attractive.

Obviously this isn't always true plenty of good looking people are effortlessly attractive.

Also elle's personality ruins it for me. You can just be ok looking but if you are kind and caring and a good person that just makes you look so much better. I think that's elle's issue she works so hard on her face she doesn't have time to work on the rest of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The way he broke up with her was immature indeed (I agree with you that he should have sat Smelle down and explain what's happening, even if he had no intention on working on the relationship, it's good manners to offer some sort of reasoning for one's actions; however, we only know Smelle's version of the story. We know she loves to exaggerate so maybe the events weren't quite as she described!).
I'm going to play devil's advocate and say I have broken up with someone by moving everything out while my partner was at work. I even asked my mom to help me move. On paper and on the exterior we seemed absolutely happy and perfect for each other, but behind doors we were fighting everyday and both loved each other too much to give up. Like, prior to the breakup we went to Paris and basically fought 80% of the time we were there, but had amazing photos of us that we posted on social media so we looked "so happy" It was taking a toll on my life and I knew it was destroying him too so one day when he was at work I called my mom and asked her to help me move out because I couldn't emotionally do it on my own especially when he's around because he would have begged to make it work and it would have been another week in hell (crying, fighting, screaming) I left a note apologizing for giving up and we got our closure a few weeks after when we were in a better place. He's in a a great relationship now with a better suited partner and I have been with my partner for years. I'm not sure if their relationship was like that's but I can see Elle being a beggar not letting Joe go so he would either cave and stay because he must have loved her quite a bit at one point. Or, maybe she's one of those girls that threaten when a guy leaves.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.