Elle Florence #2 Serendipitously scamming and squatting in Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can address whatever the eff she wants to at the end of the day. She can’t expect to mislead/lie and get away with it scot-free, though. It’s all cause and effect. The more she deflects blame, deletes tit, blocks people, and rants about her “haters”, the deeper the hole she’ll be digging for herself.

I must say though that the only time I remember her being more of an outspoken, “okay, let’s address this”/REAL person, was when she was talking about women lawyers and rates of attrition in the industry. Even though she didn’t openly admit not being a lawyer, she just seemed more real to me in this vlog. This was in a vlog a couple years ago before she moved in with Joe. These days it seems she shuts down anything that has a hint of speculation / “bullying” in it.

Hell, I feel like if I DMed her and asked if she was actually a lawyer or a fraud investigator in Vancouver because she’s “always open to chat via DM” as evidenced in the now-deleted comment, I would still get shut down cuz I’m not dancing to her tune and asking vapid/superficial questions about her bags/hair/cat/etc.
Right, because it would force her to be, as you said, real.

She 100% reads it, or how else would she know it's "bullying"/critical of her? :ROFLMAO:

Also she literally deletes things or indirectly talks about how people hate on her occasionally iin a very specific way in her videos and they'll correspond exactly to what people are discussing here at that moment.
Oh yeah absolutely. You nailed. How do you know what this thread is if you don't read it? Furthermore, how do you think her follower is going to feel when she sees her comment bringing all of this up deleted?? Read the room, Elle. Read the room.

Reactions: 11
There's a reason why girls like Fleur (whom I love, don't @ me) when criticised it's always about her fashion taste or how she doesn't share her mansion. Its never about her being a scammer, a fraud, or a witch. She can be open and honest and still sound down to earth. She just opened up about her miscarriages and not once did she play victim. She mentions that things could be worse.

Elle could NEVER

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Right, because it would force her to be, as you said, real.

Oh yeah absolutely. You nailed. How do you know what this thread is if you don't read it? Furthermore, how do you think her follower is going to feel when she sees her comment bringing all of this up deleted?? Read the room, Elle. Read the room.
Regardless of how much of a mess she is, she’s still pretty entertaining lol. I can’t wait to see her orgasm during the Sephora Haul and new x4 apartment tour with atrocious decor and wares 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Damn she was on that fast!! I'm so glad @actuallawyer got those screen grabs lol of course she's sitting on Instagram deleting negative comments right away but doesn't have 10 seconds to remove the Nurses House charity bio since she's no longer donating to it :unsure:

• Heart
I wonder if her mom reads this thread.
I hope not, for Ginette's sake. Even though I think Ginette has responsibility for creating the monster that Eleanor Lecocq is today, it must be difficult and heartbreaking to see your only child turn out this way and be reminded of it constantly by a pack of strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Honestly, I don't even CARE if she never mentions stuff in her private life. I feel like a lot of times viewers think they are entitled to know about someone's personal life just because they make videos on the internet. BUT the thing is that Elle LIES in her videos. Obviously people know this and are rightfully calling her out. It's okay to not share private things and I think it's presumptuous to demand she do so but what is wrong is that she blatantly lies and people can easily find out the truth. How much better would her reputation be if she said "I have a law degree, but I work as a fraud whateverthefuckIdo. I still find time to balance my work and love of fashion and here are my videos." Or "So you guys may have noticed I am in a new apartment. I broke up with my fiance. It sucked and I want to keep my personal life private. I appreciate all of you and ask for privacy."

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There's a reason why girls like Fleur (whom I love, don't @ me) when criticised it's always about her fashion taste or how she doesn't share her mansion. Its never about her being a scammer, a fraud, or a witch. She can be open and honest and still sound down to earth. She just opened up about her miscarriages and not once did she play victim. She mentions that things could be worse.

Elle could NEVER
I'm also a fan of Fleur's and agree. If you look at her thread, despite the fact that she's massively more popular than Elle, the only critiques she gets are people saying she's too wealthy/out of touch with your regular person (which really isn't even her fault) and a good chunk of comments are about her interesting vlogs, cute baby, and her great home decor. The fact that she's so much more popular on yt with way fewer gossip threads and even fewer critiques speaks miles about her character vs Eleanor's.

Reactions: 10
Since it was all deleted now here is the original comment that started it all just in case someone comes here later and didn't see it. I didn't get Elle's response about it being bullying before it was deleted.
Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 2.15.22 PM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope not, for Ginette's sake. Even though I think Ginette has responsibility for creating the monster that Eleanor Lecocq is today, it must be difficult and heartbreaking to see your only child turn out this way and be reminded of it constantly by a pack of strangers.
Do you think Ginette would say stuff like “Don’t worry about the gossip, mon cherie, they’re just jealous of you....you’ve worked so hard and have been through so much. Here’s $5000. Go treat yourself.” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Since it was all deleted now here is the original comment that started it all just in case someone comes here later and didn't see it. I didn't get Elle's response about it being bullying before it was deleted.
View attachment 156669
I'm so happy you got this! I never expected that she would delete the original comment, because she hadn't deleted it before and in fact responded to it, so I didn't think to grab it while it was up!

Reactions: 7
Do you think Ginette would say stuff like “Don’t worry about the gossip, mon cherie, they’re just jealous of you....you’ve worked so hard and have been through so much. Here’s $5000. Go treat yourself.” 😂😂
Is Ginette Vera/Lisa/Robert? Sounds like something he/she would say (anyone remember "y'all are she-beasts and jealous of a natural beauty like Elle"). :ROFLMAO:

Our teamwork truly is a delight to see.
This thread can give the secret service a good run for its money when it comes to background checking people. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also who is this witch kidding saying she doesn't read here? We should all be on her pay roll if you ask me. Thanks to us she knew to change her business registration to Seattle since she's a "local" Seattle scammer and also pretty sure someone made a comment that she should do some sort or charity and next thing you know she's patting herself on the back for stringing together some gaudy alibaba pearls and donating a whooping 10%. I'm pretty sure I even recall a somewhat lengthy discussion on gg about how she should move to Seattle before she did that. So while she probably thinks she has the last laugh because she benefits completely off of us and we end up making her look good, she's completely morally bankrupt and there's nothing that will keep that from being exposed in the long run.

Also who is this witch kidding saying she doesn't read here? We should all be on her pay roll if you ask me. Thanks to us she knew to change her business registration to Seattle since she's a "local" Seattle scammer and also pretty sure someone made a comment that she should do some sort or charity and next thing you know she's patting herself on the back for stringing together some gaudy alibaba pearls and donating a whooping 10%. I'm pretty sure I even recall a somewhat lengthy discussion on gg about how she should move to Seattle before she did that. So while she probably thinks she has the last laugh because she benefits completely off of us and we end up making her look good, she's completely morally bankrupt and there's nothing that will keep that from being exposed in the long run.
Honestly I don't even know how she would recover from this, unless she moves out of the continent and maybe the entire English speaking world. Even if she were to delete her channel tomorrow, everything is still out there with her name/Linkedin/screenshots/photos/videos.

And this is why influencers/youtubers should try to be as honest as possible if they choose to monetize their personal lives on their channel. If you can't be real, then stick to whatever topic your channel focuses on and don't deviate from that. Plenty of channels do this well and no one cares about the personal lives of the content creators. But if you wanna benefit from selling your image/lifestyle, then prepare for lacklash when people realize you're lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.