Elle Florence #2 Serendipitously scamming and squatting in Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, wait. Correction, lurker. Elle never had Invisalign. She got lingual braces. However, she really ought to get Invisalign because the lingual braces didn’t really improve her teeth that much. Proper braces would’ve been better but it’s likely Miss Eleanor can’t bear the thought of wearing those.

Although...knowing Elle, I wouldn’t doubt she’d be really irresponsible with her Invisalign and not use them properly/change the trays regularly. She’d probably blame the orthodontist for her teeth not straightening. 🙄😂

Sidenote: never had Invisalign because I had braces, but I watch another idiot Youtuber who is irresponsible with hers and is just as much of an overly sensitive, out of touch moron as Elle.

Reactions: 6
Wait, wait. Correction, lurker. Elle never had Invisalign. She got lingual braces. However, she really ought to get Invisalign because the lingual braces didn’t really improve her teeth that much. Proper braces would’ve been better but it’s likely Miss Eleanor can’t bear the thought of wearing those.

Although...knowing Elle, I wouldn’t doubt she’d be really irresponsible with her Invisalign and not use them properly/change the trays regularly. She’d probably blame the orthodontist for her teeth not straightening. 🙄😂

Sidenote: never had Invisalign because I had braces, but I watch another idiot Youtuber who is irresponsible with hers and is just as much of an overly sensitive, out of touch moron as Elle.
Elle has a video about failed invisalign I think somewhere. Didn't watch it but I'm sure it was exactly what you said. I had normal braces and have an invisalign retainer bc my orthodontist was moving to that when I got my braces off (18/19 years ago) and they are harder to take care of than you'd think and for someone lazy like Elle I'm sure it was gross. Honestly most people who get lingual brace their teeth look messed up still to me too.

Edit I just watched it, she blames the dentist, her "European sized teeth" , and how she was a bad candidate in general. Which yes an orthodontist should've been able to tell her that but if it was new to Canada maybe her "dentist" (not ortho aparently) was still learning?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Edit I just watched it, she blames the dentist, her "European sized teeth" , and how she was a bad candidate in general. Which yes an orthodontist should've been able to tell her that but if it was new to Canada maybe her "dentist" (not ortho aparently) was still learning?
Oh my bleeping god...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Elle has a video about failed invisalign I think somewhere. Didn't watch it but I'm sure it was exactly what you said. I had normal braces and have an invisalign retainer bc my orthodontist was moving to that when I got my braces off (18/19 years ago) and they are harder to take care of than you'd think and for someone lazy like Elle I'm sure it was gross. Honestly most people who get lingual brace their teeth look messed up still to me too.

LMFAO. Shut the front door. European sized teeth????? Umm, ok, Elle!!! 🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
LMFAO. Shut the front door. European sized teeth????? Umm, ok, Elle!!! 🙄🤣🤣🤣
I'm too Canadian and not "foreign girlboss" enough so I'm not educated as to what "European sized teeth" means. :(:sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

For what it's worth, no European I know looks like a beaver but I guess Eleanor's mileage may vary. 😂

• Haha
European sized teeth? Really? If your family immigrated from Europe, how many generations do you have to count back before your European sized teeth become North American sized teeth? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow, so I just googled "lingual braces" to see what they were because I had actually never heard of them and one of Elle's YouTube videos was one of the prominent search results....her old shockingly different face and all. Seriously, now I think I want to look into these things because I know I won't be able to deal with proper maintenance of the Invisalign, and I had regular old school braces in jr high so I don't think I will be such a baby about the lingual ones (seems the same but with the benefit of not being seen). Sadly, while the braces then did improve my teeth a lot (they were a mess), when I got them off, my bottom teeth ended up shifting a bunch over the years. Guess Elle can still teach me new things hah!

Reactions: 5
Wow, this thread really blew up last night, judging by the number of likes and rapid responses.

You're welcome, Eleanor. You're becoming famous (more like notorious but why get caught up in the semantics?). :giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow, missed all the action that happened! Thank you to all who caught this and grabbed screenshots before Eleanor started deleting like crazy. I love how she responded back to that original comment, but then was like "wait. people might see this, go on that website, read about all my horrible lies and scams and behaviors, and people may actually put 2 and 2 together and see me for the real fraud i am!"....delete delete delete.

I'm almost certain Elle reads here. She's in too deep with her lies and there's no way out without completely getting exposed. Creating a fantasy life just to get likes and superficial compliments from random middle-aged women on the internet...what an utterly sad life.

I thought about what that lurker said before Elle deleted her comment (and possibly blocked her)...the stuff Elle has done to her face isn’t a big deal, IMO. So she wanted to straighten her teeth and get plastic surgery to be more comfortable with her looks. A lot of people do that. And if people give you tit about what you did to your looks, who cares? You’re the one who has to live with your face, not them. It’s not like you’re directly hurting anyone. 🙄 Except maybe your parents because you’re manipulating the looks they gave you, but I digress. 😂😂😂

The fact that you lie and pretend you’re naturally pretty is what’s dumb and what people are worked up over. That and the other dumb lies, like your job. They aren’t really a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but people hate liars and look at where you are.

Reactions: 13
I thought about what that lurker said before Elle deleted her comment (and possibly blocked her)...the stuff Elle has done to her face isn’t a big deal, IMO. So she wanted to straighten her teeth and get plastic surgery to be more comfortable with her looks. A lot of people do that. And if people give you tit about what you did to your looks, who cares? You’re the one who has to live with your face, not them. It’s not like you’re directly hurting anyone. 🙄 Except maybe your parents because you’re manipulating the looks they gave you, but I digress. 😂😂😂

The fact that you lie and pretend you’re naturally pretty is what’s dumb and what people are worked up over. That and the other dumb lies, like your job. They aren’t really a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but people hate liars and look at where you are.
I don't think anyone would care if someone was a fraud investigator (instead of a lawyer) or if they had a lot of plastic surgery done. The issue with Elle is she lies about all this and takes advantage of people like her viewers and strangers via things like Daily Hive by misrepresenting the facts. No one likes being taken for a fool and that's exactly how Elle makes people feel.

Reactions: 14
Exactly. Nobody would care if she was like "Uh, yeah. I got my chin done and I think I made the right choice." It's the LIES. It's the ridiculous self-serving attitude. It's the smug, holier than thou personality. She's exhausting.

Reactions: 15
You gotta admit it's a bit ironic that Elle pretends to be natural, a career woman, and a smart independent "girlboss" when she's had multiple cosmetic surgeries to correct her face, hasn't worked for almost two years by now, and gave up her entire life and job and city at the chance of getting hitched to Rick.

Why do I feel like she pretends to be classy but is probably actually a thot with online dating? (Not a slut-shamer and there's nothing wrong with getting around, but it's a misleading when you base your own image on being "classy" and "princess-like." I recall Elle mentioning how "classy" she and her style is and frequently trolling dating apps for dudes during a pandemic seems like the opposite of that.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
@MissGlam21 Your new avatar photo made me spit out my drink, thank you.
I aim to please 😝
Stumbled across her Thailand vlogs with Chris and managed to screenshot this shot. She really had a knack for staring at the camera with such wide eyes back then. 😂

Also who is this witch kidding saying she doesn't read here? We should all be on her pay roll if you ask me. Thanks to us she knew to change her business registration to Seattle since she's a "local" Seattle scammer and also pretty sure someone made a comment that she should do some sort or charity and next thing you know she's patting herself on the back for stringing together some gaudy alibaba pearls and donating a whooping 10%. I'm pretty sure I even recall a somewhat lengthy discussion on gg about how she should move to Seattle before she did that. So while she probably thinks she has the last laugh because she benefits completely off of us and we end up making her look good, she's completely morally bankrupt and there's nothing that will keep that from being exposed in the long run.
If she does in fact read here...and she says doing so legitimizes the claims being made....does that mean what we’re saying is true? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I aim to please 😝
Stumbled across her Thailand vlogs with Chris and managed to screenshot this shot. She really had a knack for staring at the camera with such wide eyes back then. 😂

If she does in fact read here...and she says doing so legitimizes the claims being made....does that mean what we’re saying is true? 🤔
I think you just out lawyered Smelley with your logic. :cool: :ROFLMAO:

1592510719164.png

Throwback Thursday, ladies :cool:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.