Elle Florence #2 Serendipitously scamming and squatting in Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said this before but I'll say it again because it's still relevant: regardless of our differences (and we will get different opinions in a thread this large and active! šŸ‘ šŸ‘ šŸ‘ ), if we descend into chaos, Smelley wins. And the petty in me refuses to allow that to happen. :ROFLMAO:šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I definitely didn't mean to offend anyone based on my comments regarding others comments. I'm all for bashing Rick (because he's proven he's awful) and definitely there are other guys like him out there. I just took some of the other comments as more general than maybe they were meant. I'm all for judging the next guy once we actually meet him or get some info on him, I just felt if we were judging him as having something wrong before we met him was a bit harsh. Like others said yes maybe poor judgement on the guys side if he wants to be with elle long term, but plenty of people make bad choices romantically.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You took my comment out of context. We all here have made jokes about her biological clock, not because we believe she should be held to that standard, but because SHE believes she should be held to that standard. Thatā€™s what my comment was aimed toward - her delusional belief. And Iā€™ve made that clear. While youā€™re looking through all of the comments Iā€™ve ever made on this forum, you can find those as well. I made that comment in a jovial way, as opposed to a serious generalization. No one is directly attacking you. If I was was, I would have tagged you in the post. Someone on the forum wanted to make a point about what you said, their point was misunderstood, and I clarified what I understood the point to be. Thatā€™s it.
I have seen very few comments about her biological clock, actually. Even making light of the pressure she feels about it is not that amusing IMHO. You characterized your comment as jovial, but somehow my comment was a "serious generalization"? I was talking specifically about people in higher income brackets (200K+). If someone has a higher income, whether a man or a woman, that is obviously a factor that makes them more attractive in the dating pool and generally, they will have more people to choose from. Do you disagree with that?

Do you think itā€™s LIKELY that Elle finds someone with a 200K+ income like Joe or Chris, who is nice with no personality issues, and who also wants to get married to her? I donā€™t think thatā€™s likely. Possible, but not likely. Joe and Chris didnā€™t want to get married, at least not to her, so itā€™s fair to put them in the ā€œdid not want to get marriedā€ camp. Why did they not marry her? Because they thought they could do better. Why did they think they could do better? In part, because of their high incomes. That's what I said. I totally understood Drasticaction's point and completely agree with it, see how my comment was worded badly and explained my meaning. But after that, you continued saying that my comment was "saying that all older single people are flawed in some way," which is a complete straw man and I never said that.

If she broadened her search to include a wider range of incomes (like the same income as her old job), she could find a nice, great guy right away. 100%, without a doubt. There are lots of great single guys out there of every age. But they wonā€™t tick her Chris/Joe/$4000 Vancouver apartment box. Thatā€™s why I said I donā€™t think sheā€™ll find ffind someone who ticks all her boxes.

I definitely didn't mean to offend anyone based on my comments regarding others comments. I'm all for bashing Rick (because he's proven he's awful) and definitely there are other guys like him out there. I just took some of the other comments as more general than maybe they were meant. I'm all for judging the next guy once we actually meet him or get some info on him, I just felt if we were judging him as having something wrong before we met him was a bit harsh. Like others said yes maybe poor judgement on the guys side if he wants to be with elle long term, but plenty of people make bad choices romantically.
No, thank you for pointing out that my comment was worded badly, and thank you for understanding what I meant to say. I just thought that it was unfair that after I explained my meaning, someone continued saying that I said something I didn't say, but maybe that was a misunderstanding as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I have seen very few comments about her biological clock, actually. Even making light of the pressure she feels about it is not that amusing IMHO. You characterized your comment as jovial, but somehow my comment was a "serious generalization"? I was talking specifically about people in higher income brackets (200K+). If someone has a higher income, whether a man or a woman, that is obviously a factor that makes them more attractive in the dating pool and generally, they will have more people to choose from. Do you disagree with that?

Do you think itā€™s LIKELY that Elle finds someone with a 200K+ income like Joe or Chris, who is nice with no personality issues, and who also wants to get married to her? I donā€™t think thatā€™s likely. Possible, but not likely. Joe and Chris didnā€™t want to get married, at least not to her, so itā€™s fair to put them in the ā€œdid not want to get marriedā€ camp. Why did they not marry her? Because they thought they could do better. Why did they think they could do better? In part, because of their high incomes. That's what I said. I totally understood Drasticaction's point and completely agree with it, see how my comment was worded badly and explained my meaning. But after that, you continued saying that my comment was "saying that all older single people are flawed in some way," which is a complete straw man and I never said that.

If she broadened her search to include a wider range of incomes (like the same income as her old job), she could find a nice, great guy right away. 100%, without a doubt. There are lots of great single guys out there of every age. But they wonā€™t tick her Chris/Joe/$4000 Vancouver apartment box. Thatā€™s why I said I donā€™t think sheā€™ll find ffind someone who ticks all her boxes.

No, thank you for pointing out that my comment was worded badly, and thank you for understanding what I meant to say. I just thought that it was unfair that after I explained my meaning, someone continued saying that I said something I didn't say, but maybe that was a misunderstanding as well.
I think it is easy for us to misunderstand eachother online there are no verbal or non verbal queues to help get the full meaning. I'm sorry to have opened up this can of worms!

Reactions: 4
I think it is easy for us to misunderstand eachother online there are no verbal or non verbal queues to help get the full meaning. I'm sorry to have opened up this can of worms!
Don't be sorry for sharing your opinion! I'm sure these misunderstandings will happen from time to time and clearly we've managed to work it out so no harm done. :)

@Greenthumb30: I agree with your points in regards to Elle's options. Income, just like lifestyle, personality, intelligence, looks, and height, are all factors that people take into account when choosing a life partner and it's silly to pretend it doesn't matter at all. Your assessment of Eleanor was spot on and inline with what we've seen so far.

• Heart
I think a few of us even liked Rick in the beginning. He always gave me the creeps but I was even attacked for saying he was ugly when I found him from her Hawaii photos. There are tons of middle age dudes that are genuinely nice and are too shy or painfully introverted to find a partner, but then there's guys who pretend they're going to save you (I've been with some) and be the guy who changes your outlook on relationships only to be controlling psychos behind doors and make you need therapy for months to recover.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I donā€™t think you opened up a can of worms. I think you had an opinion about something and you shared that. I believe that my comment was in line with your opinion, which after all is the opinion I was addressing, not @Greenthumb30ā€™s. I really donā€™t know why he/she is going on a diatribe about me when that was never the focus of my comment. @Drasticactionsā€™s comment was. Now if everyone can be an adult and get the duck over it, we can go back to hating Elle. Thank you.

No, please don't be, thank you again for your comment which was very well said. And thanks @svdwoodsen for hearing me out on what I was trying to get at.

Reactions: 2
The regularly scheduled looking-down pose. I canā€™t help but notice that sheā€™s alone in the street...is that normal for Seattle?
3B337D93-865A-483B-AE03-3206E8BED280.jpeg

• Wow
The regularly scheduled looking-down pose. I canā€™t help but notice that sheā€™s alone in the street...is that normal for Seattle? View attachment 168540
The market is pretty empty after they close the stalls. They open pretty early and close by 7ish my guess is this is before they opened it after they've closed. I wonder who took this photo? Her mom? Her new man? Tripod from her courtyard days? Her blazer does not go with this outfit...nor her scarf or bag

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The market is pretty empty after they close the stalls. They open pretty early and close by 7ish my guess is this is before they opened it after they've closed. I wonder who took this photo? Her mom? Her new man? Tripod from her courtyard days? Her blazer does not go with this outfit...nor her scarf or bag
Makes sense most markets where I'm from close early too. Her bag is awful, just bc it matches her scarf doesn't mean it is a good choice, is it new? I only remeber her having the Navy boy bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Makes sense most markets where I'm from close early too. Her bag is awful, just bc it matches her scarf doesn't mean it is a good choice, is it new? I only remeber her having the Navy boy bag.
You're right I don't remember this bag in any bag KUHLECSHUN videos so it must be a new city new beg purchase

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gotcha, we donā€™t have many markets here in oleā€™ Baton Rouge, so theyā€™re a foreign concept to me!

Reactions: 5
Hi Everyone,

Looks like Joe lowered the price for the Coach briefcase and sold it for $99. He started at $190 took it down to $120 then sold it for $99.:m

Description:
(SOLD)Coach Leather Briefcase
$190 Now $99
Downtown Vancouver
Like-new Coach briefcase with shoulder strap. Cost approximately $500 new. I'm only selling it as I got a new briefcase through work. The bag is real leather and spacious, with several pockets including a laptop sleeve.
Price is firm, pickup only in Yaletown.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
You're right I don't remember this bag in any bag KUHLECSHUN videos so it must be a new city new beg purchase
#treatingmyself #treatception
Edit: In the comments of that post, she mentions that sheā€™s had that bag ā€œfor agesā€ even though sheā€™s never shown it...I wonder why

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Hi Everyone,

Looks like Joe lowered the price for the Coach briefcase and sold it for $99. He started at $190 took it down to $120 then sold it for $99.:m

Description:
(SOLD)Coach Leather Briefcase
$190 Now $99
Downtown Vancouver
Like-new Coach briefcase with shoulder strap. Cost approximately $500 new. I'm only selling it as I got a new briefcase through work. The bag is real leather and spacious, with several pockets including a laptop sleeve.
Price is firm, pickup only in Yaletown.
Lol poor Joe, sorry second hand bags take a while to sell if they aren't super desirable. Either be patient or drop it low if you need it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
#treatingmyself #treatception
Edit: In the comments of that post, she mentions that sheā€™s had that bag ā€œfor agesā€ even though sheā€™s never shown it...I wonder why
She also mentions that it's a sign she needs an updated KUHLECSHUN video. Her last one was looking like a hoarder at her mom's apartment in Vancouver. That was about a two years ago? I don't consider two years AGES

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On Instagram, she added a pride flag emoji šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ to her post. When has Elle ever mentioned pride month or honoured it in any way?!? Like her BLM post (well... sorta anti-BLM, in a way), she is just being fake and phony.

She needs to do another handbag kuhl-ech-shuun video as much as the world needs more Donald Trump.

• Haha
I think she has a guy and he took this pic :unsure: What are you guys thinking? Tripod or Guy?

Reactions: 3
I think she has a guy and he took this pic :unsure: What are you guys thinking? Tripod or Guy?
Is there a difference for Elle? A guy is basically just a multi-function accessory - to eyefuck, show off to other women, take photos of her wearing her mismatched outfits and pearls, take advantage of, etc. etc. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.