Elle Florence #2 Serendipitously scamming and squatting in Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding Joe's coach briefcase. She didn't pay more than 190 for it. When you buy at the outlet, which I know she did, they don't give you a dust bag or a box. But if you bring the item to an actual coach store with the receipt in 10 days, they will sell you a box and dustbag discounted, plus offer to wrap it at an additional cost. My sister has managed a coach store and district for 10 years.

Makes it even worse about all the money she spent on herself that day.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Regarding Joe's coach briefcase. She didn't pay more than 190 for it. When you buy at the outlet, which I know she did, they don't give you a dust bag or a box. But if you bring the item to an actual coach store with the receipt in 10 days, they will sell you a box and dustbag discounted, plus offer to wrap it at an additional cost. My sister has managed a coach store and district for 10 years.

Makes it even worse about all the money she spent on herself that day.
Thank you for letting us know! I know what some of the more popular outlet bags look like but I'm not familiar with the men's outlet bags. You can get a real steal at the outlet on their retail bags if you just wait a bit and know which bags are MFO. I got one of their retail rogue bags for 70 percent off last year and had I held out could've gotten an even better discount.

Honestly I at least thought that was one nice thing she did for Joe even if coach wasn't up to her standards for bags I thought it was nice she got him something expensive for him (not that it was anything he wanted). This just proves she can't spend money on anyone but her self and that one time for her mom's 60th

Reactions: 9
Thank you for letting us know! I know what some of the more popular outlet bags look like but I'm not familiar with the men's outlet bags. You can get a real steal at the outlet on their retail bags if you just wait a bit and know which bags are MFO. I got one of their retail rogue bags for 70 percent off last year and had I held out could've gotten an even better discount.

Honestly I at least thought that was one nice thing she did for Joe even if coach wasn't up to her standards for bags I thought it was nice she got him something expensive for him (not that it was anything he wanted). This just proves she can't spend money on anyone but her self and that one time for her mom's 60th
I didn't even realize coach outlet had online sales. This is some tea

Reactions: 8

Is it really “treating your mom” if she’s using her mom’s credit card for which she’s a secondary cardholder? 😂

• Haha
What the everloving heck is that handbag.

It's woven PVC (plastic) with a Chanel logo, that's what.

I find it so... Appropriate for Elle.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I didn't even realize coach outlet had online sales. This is some tea
They sure do. You can sign up right now. They had wallets and wristlets starting at $25.00.

Google "coach briefcase" and the first thing that comes up is the outlet store. In some states they have actual outlet stores. Eleonore Lecocq doesn't seem to be too nice with the gifts.

Last edited:
She also mentions that it's a sign she needs an updated KUHLECSHUN video. Her last one was looking like a hoarder at her mom's apartment in Vancouver. That was about a two years ago? I don't consider two years AGES
Agreed! Two years isn't ages. She probably bought it during quarantine and thought it wasn't a good time to flash a new bag.

Am I wrong or does the strap look super weird and scrunched up? Maybe its not an authentic chanel? If you google chanel tweed boy bag, none of the straps look like that.... hmm.

Also it's not like her to not brag her new bag... so something is not right with it!

edit: found her bag: https://boutiquepatina.com/products...-cable-medium-boy-iridescent-mermaid-flap-bag

that is the LEAST classic chanel bag I've ever seen. Of course this idiot would choose it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Agreed! Two years isn't ages. She probably bought it during quarantine and thought it wasn't a good time to flash a new bag.

Am I wrong or does the strap look super weird and scrunched up? Maybe its not an authentic chanel? If you google chanel tweed boy bag, none of the straps look like that.... hmm.

Also it's not like her to not brag her new bag... so something is not right with it!

edit: found her bag: https://boutiquepatina.com/products...-cable-medium-boy-iridescent-mermaid-flap-bag

that is the LEAST classic chanel bag I've ever seen. Of course this idiot would choose it.
Ugh I really don't like that bag either. It looks so cheap.

The straps are definitely off. The scrunchy straps on her bag seems to be for the special edition iridescent version only - which is bedazzled with 'gems' instead of a tweed material.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Yes this bag definitely strays far from Elle’s “classic” image. I also agree that it’s strange that she didn’t eagerly include this in her last collection video if she’s had it for “ages”. I’m inclined to think this was a more recent purchase too but she wouldn’t admit it for fear of receiving more backlash. If she did have it for “ages”, I wonder if this was a bag that was left in “storage”. Makes me wonder if she’s hoarding more stuff than we think.

The bag is hideous. Like her style in general. I don't think she ever bought a single item that I'd like.
Also, she's disgusting. Having been unemployed for a year, she's leeching off her mother for Airbnb rent and buys Chanel bags using Nouvelle Smearls scam money. It's clear she's not a trust fund kid. I have zero doubt she maxes out multiple credit cards regularly. She clearly has a shopping problem.

If it’s a replica that would explain her avoiding making a video about it

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The straps are definitely off. The scrunchy straps on her bag seems to be for the special edition iridescent version only - which is bedazzled with 'gems' instead of a tweed material.

Wonder if it’s fake and that’s why she hasn’t made a video about it...it’s not like her to not capitalize a potential Chanel video when she does for the much cheaper brands. 🤔

Also we need a new thread soon, ladies! Time for some thread name suggestions!

Here are some to get things started:
Eleanor Florence Lecocq: Always a Scammer, Never a Bride

Eleanor/Eleonore/Elle Florence Lecocq: A million ways of spelling my name so I don’t get caught scammin’.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ugh that's awful , I could only find the non rainbow chain one, non rhinestone one. I think the oil slick hardware only works if it is on a black or a charcoal colored bag. And you know that has to be more expensive than the tweed version too. Sophie shohet had a limited edition boy bag with iridescent leather and the rainbow/oil slick chain and she sold it for so much more than she paid for it. I wouldn't be surprised if elle paid a lot for that monstrosity. I think she probably bought it either when Rick wasn't looking in FL or she bought it during lockdown.

If it is even real, but they've gotten really good at fakes

Reactions: 6
Fake or not, I don’t know how can she buy a Chanel bag given that she hasn’t worked for so long. Especially one that is so ugly. Can you imagine her being an old bitty carrying that heinous bag? Actually, I could because she is already eccentric.

I can’t imagine anything ostentatious being trendy right now due to the political climate and economy. She’s so trashy.

Reactions: 10
I can't get over how ugly that bag is. The crinkle strap, the chain, the rhinestones, the bright blue. It is just too over the top. Owning a Chanel bag is over the top in Seattle anyway, owning such a tacky Chanel just looks like she's trying too hard.

Reactions: 11
I can't get over how ugly that bag is. The crinkle strap, the chain, the rhinestones, the bright blue. It is just too over the top. Owning a Chanel bag is over the top in Seattle anyway, owning such a tacky Chanel just looks like she's trying too hard.
It’s hideous! 😭 I shop Chanel every season so I can confirm with certainty it isn’t new nor within the past 2 years seasons!

Edit: I’ve asked my Chanel sales associate & she said its a 2017 release! The weird strap was a one time thing, definitely not the classic boy design.

She might have gotten it pre-loved recently though!

Reactions: 10
Here's my title suggestion (from another poster on GG, but it's so KLUHSIC that it still works) - Elle Florence: Eat, Shop, Manhunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.