Elle Florence #2 Serendipitously scamming and squatting in Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I said she would find a guy here in GG thread but I didn't think the idiot would actually move here. Compared to most here, she's undereducated and not that interesting. Shopping is not a hobby unless you're in the Valley. Most partners I've had here are marathon runners, cyclists, avid hikers, they ACTUALLY volunteer, or they're gamers. Elle shops and lies. She's not an actual foodie or all that interesting. If she wanted to find a man, that's not really an area where they go out. She would have had better luck on the Hill or Downtown.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Fellow Canadian here. East Coaster :)
Same here
Honestly I said she would find a guy here in GG thread but I didn't think the idiot would actually move here. Compared to most here, she's undereducated and not that interesting. Shopping is not a hobby unless you're in the Valley. Most partners I've had here are marathon runners, cyclists, avid hikers, they ACTUALLY volunteer, or they're gamers. Elle shops and lies. She's not an actual foodie or all that interesting. If she wanted to find a man, that's not really an area where they go out. She would have had better luck on the Hill or Downtown.
Thank you love for taking Eleanor off our hands. :ROFLMAO:

@MissSassyPants83: Fellow east coast Canadian! East Coast, Beast Coast. And Smelley free. :cool:👏

Reactions: 1
Sorry ladies, I am not comfortable posting Elle's address on the internet. I'd consider that a pretty major violation of her privacy, since she hasn't publicly disclosed that and never will.

And honestly, the listings for that building are not that interesting. It is your generic, run-of-the-mill condo building. Her video shows everything you need to see.
I won't disclose where either, but it's outside of the downtown corridor and not really a bragging rights spot or happening neighborhood unless maybe you had a nice house with total views of the lake. It's nice, but there's not really anything there. Even my 67 yo dad who works in that neighborhood complains about the lack of restaurants/coffee places easy walking distance lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was also surprised she didn’t end up on the hill - but now that I think about it, it is a bit younger. Lots of fresh college grads from amazon and Microsoft. It’s also quite a bit more expensive. And just imagine Elle trying to navigate the CHOP😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I won't disclose where either, but it's outside of the downtown corridor and not really a bragging rights spot or happening neighborhood unless maybe you had a nice house with total views of the lake. It's nice, but there's not really anything there. Even my 67 yo dad who works in that neighborhood complains about the lack of restaurants/coffee places easy walking distance lol.
Her brand was partly built on young professional living in downtown with easy walking distance to the hub of activity. What’s she going to do now? Vlog her bus rides as aspirational?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was also surprised she didn’t end up on the hill - but now that I think about it, it is a bit younger. Lots of fresh college grads from amazon and Microsoft. It’s also quite a bit more expensive. And just imagine Elle trying to navigate the CHOP😂😂
She would be sending Scathing emails to Durkin everyday how unsafe she feels and how this is the hardest time of her life. It's too bad she doesn't do meet ups because I would see you lol

By the way she was probably dying to show off her view but that showed me exactly where she lives because you can see the hutch research center and st mark's cathedral in the photo and it's clearly Lake Union

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like I have to constantly defend Canada on this thread because Smelley constantly does things that insults us. :ROFLMAO:

Canadians have fobs. We also don't slam the door on people's faces when going to Nordstrom. We also have high-rise apartments with very nice views that aren't a parking lot. 🤪
I agree. Most of us don't slam doors and those few who do have just not grown up to be taught social etiquette and proper manners. Sometimes as Canadians we're made fun by comedians and late night shows for being too polite. I never take it personally in fact I find it amusing as it's what we're known for. My cousins reside in the United States and when we would get together this always came up in fun discussions.
In the end it's all good. Although I'm Canadian I'm happy to stand by and support our fellow neighbours across the boarder. As someone once said..."Geography has made us neighbors. History has made us friends. Economics has made us partners, and necessity has made us allies." -JFK to Canadian parliament -

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree. Most of us don't slam doors and those few who do have just not grown up to be taught social etiquette and proper manners. Sometimes as Canadians we're made fun by comedians and late night shows for being too polite. I never take it personally in fact I find it amusing as it's what we're known for. My cousins reside in the United States and when we would get together this always came up in fun discussions.
In the end it's all good. Although I'm Canadian I'm happy to stand by and support our fellow neighbours across the boarder. As someone once said..."Geography has made us neighbors. History has made us friends. Economics has made us partners, and necessity has made us allies."
This is beautiful, I’m crying

• Heart
Reactions: 5
All Sales Final!🤣
Just like Smelley's' jewlery and scarves :ROFLMAO:

In the end it's all good. Although I'm Canadian I'm happy to stand by and support our fellow neighbours across the boarder. As someone once said..."Geography has made us neighbors. History has made us friends. Economics has made us partners, and necessity has made us allies."
I love everything about this. I loved studying and living in the US and probably have more American friends at this point after being there for so long. Awesome people and I also got my fair share of Canadian jokes there but it's all in good humor. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.