Elle Florence #19 Madre, Mère, Moeder and Mum Bringing Up Bébé One Fishing Trip at a Time.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, the eyebrows are needed to balance out her face. The eye wrinkles are bit much though, doesn't she use expensive eye cream?
It's the result of not filtering her face to oblivion. That or Ginette's accountant was forced to allocate the eye cream money towards a new expense. Maybe the McMansion rent? Or the car payment on her $50K SUV? Could also be going into the cashmere fund. Or even into a college fund for Gigi (Lord knows her mother won't be able to contribute a ton to that, she barely works!).

Reactions: 3
To be fair, the eyebrows are needed to balance out her face. The eye wrinkles are bit much though, doesn't she use expensive eye cream?
That Benefiance eye cream she uses is a waste of money. The ingredients list contains mineral oil at the top.

Reactions: 3
All you need for good skin (beyond your diet, obviously) are tretinoin, a good cleanser with salicylic acid, and lots and lots of sunscreen and moisturizer. No La Mer. No Benefiance. None of that. Elle should take skin advice from dermatologists, not influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Didn't Elle show new Prada sunglasses in her video? And she laughed that all her sunglasses look the same. Two years ago she got a pair of Prada sunglasses as well as two pair of Tom Ford in the Nordstrom anniversary sale. That's at least $1200 in just a few years not counting what she's spent on clothes, shoes, bags! Great use of resources, Elle.

Reactions: 5
Didn't Elle show new Prada sunglasses in her video? And she laughed that all her sunglasses look the same. Two years ago she got a pair of Prada sunglasses as well as two pair of Tom Ford in the Nordstrom anniversary sale. That's at least $1200 in just a few years not counting what she's spent on clothes, shoes, bags! Great use of resources, Elle.
$1,200+ on sunglasses yet her wedding featured Costco pies and folding tables...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Per elle's Threads post, she's not buying much at Nordstrom partially bc she's not her "usual size" and bc she's saving for an Italy trip. Just admit the allowance from mama G isn't as good as it used to be

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Only a shopaholic would come up with a "minimal" haul. She has enough clothing to fill up a Nordstrom already! Stop shopping and get your larger-than-usual butt to therapy.

I like the little brag about going to Italy. Wonder if she plans on taking Gigi? Travelling around Italy with a baby under a year sounds like hell. Also fisherman won't know what hit him - he'll have to go two full weeks without fishing!

Screenshot_2023-07-10-14-21-48-09_b86672daa061159f52c1a3195c773d05.jpg

Reactions: 8
I love that Elle 'budgeting' includes buying cashmere tops and Prada sunglasses. Fisherman is probably like Rick; he must know that Elle has a shopping issue but doesn't understand that the tops she buys are hundreds of dollars, the bags cost thousands. Didn't Elle once buy two pairs of $600 Golden Goose sneakers? I remember her buying expensive sneakers and admitting that they weren't her style.
---
If I were Elle I wouldn't travel internationally with him. Traveling can be really stressful. He's used to being able to 'work,' run to the office, go fishing to get away from her. He's going to decide he wants to divorce her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I love that Elle 'budgeting' includes buying cashmere tops and Prada sunglasses. Fisherman is probably like Rick; he must know that Elle has a shopping issue but doesn't understand that the tops she buys are hundreds of dollars, the bags cost thousands. Didn't Elle once buy two pairs of $600 Golden Goose sneakers? I remember her buying expensive sneakers and admitting that they weren't her style.
Yes, I remember those ridiculous sneakers. Even when she was unboxing them she was admitting she never wears sneakers, that they don't go with anything she owns and that they were expensive. Of course she didn't send them back for a refund. Anything to fill the French Daddy who Never Loved Me-sized void.

She also spent $250 on Badgley Mischka glitter unicorn sneakers. They looked like something a toddler would wear to preschool 🤮

Only a shopaholic would come up with a "minimal" haul. She has enough clothing to fill up a Nordstrom already! Stop shopping and get your larger-than-usual butt to therapy.

I like the little brag about going to Italy. Wonder if she plans on taking Gigi? Travelling around Italy with a baby under a year sounds like hell. Also fisherman won't know what hit him - he'll have to go two full weeks without fishing!

View attachment 2299266
Saving for a trip to Italy?! Spermbrows must have really tightened the purse strings. Could it be that mommy told little princess Smelle that it's time to be financially independent at the tender age of 34?

Reactions: 11
Thanks, Kiki, for posting this IG screenshot. Elle's boldness never ceases to amuse me! I look forward to watching her hoard "fewer better things" in massive quantities! Her attempts at self-reinvention are always so smug and deluded.

• Haha
I am certain she is still purchasing designer items, probably discounted from TRR, and not showing them. Right after she passed the bar she purchased three designer bags. She can't quit an addiction like that.
I firmly believe her shopping led to Rick dumping her. She has barely shown any purchases since entrapping Fisherman. She knows he only has one foot in and is scared of him finding out that she wastes thousands a month. She probably has some of it sent to her P.O. Box. Fisherman, if you're reading this, Elle has over $50,000 worth of bags and wallets, thousands more in designer shoes and clothes. She's probably got $15,000 worth of cashmere sweaters...a fabric that often ends up with holes in it. Remember that whenever Elle says she needs to save up for something.

• Haha
I am certain she is still purchasing designer items, probably discounted from TRR, and not showing them. Right after she passed the bar she purchased three designer bags. She can't quit an addiction like that.
The first few months in Seattle, during lockdown when she was living in that Airbnb, she also acquired this Chanel bag and did not do an unboxing or even an Instagram story. It goes for $4,000+ on resale sites and she had been unemployed for almost a year at that point. Where is the money coming from? She's probably spent over $50,000 on bags alone.
v_19745552_1688421249671_bg_processed.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Ah, Rick and Elle. They were so much alike with their strangeness, word salads, and illusions of grandeur. But total opposites when it came to material things. Elle, a hoarder extraordinaire...while Rick didn't even own furniture. Eleanor must have been DYING of embarrassment when Rick posted the makeshift TV stand (I forget, was it wine boxes?). LOL!!!

In her quest to be married, she found herself thrifting, shopping at Walmart, and filming "modeling" videos in a subdivision roundabout (or was it a cul de sac?). :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't WAIT for Elle to go to Italy. I welcome her butchering Italian words that she thinks she knows since she's 1/4 Italian lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah yes, the good days when Elle was living the high life in a luxury apartment Ginette was paying for. A new wardrobe, expensive hair products, Sephora hauls. I recall her showing a Trader Joe's body oil, talking about how much she liked it and saying when it ran out she would buy something more luxurious. Lol.
That Chanel bag is a perfect example of how wasteful she is. It's ugly, not her style and it's expensive. Yet because it was less than other boy bags, Elle thought she was getting a deal.
I would love to hear Elle say 'I'm not buying anything at the Nordstrom sale because I don't need anything.' I know she never will.

Puzzle bag goes for around 3k. Really? I have one but I only own 3 designer bags. She is boring, her baby is bland, and her trip is going to make Italy suck too. I can't anymore.