Elle Florence #19 Madre, Mère, Moeder and Mum Bringing Up Bébé One Fishing Trip at a Time.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elle, go to J Jill like all the other suburban moms! In almost all of her videos she points out new shoes or clothing. We know she hardly gets rid of things. She must have 200 pairs of shoes. It's sickening. In one of her old videos she mentioned getting new holiday pajamas every year. At no point does it occur to her to stop? I've never heard anyone else say they collect cashmere sweaters. Remember when she cried over finall having a walk in closet? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Elle, go to J Jill like all the other suburban moms! In almost all of her videos she points out new shoes or clothing. We know she hardly gets rid of things. She must have 200 pairs of shoes. It's sickening. In one of her old videos she mentioned getting new holiday pajamas every year. At no point does it occur to her to stop? I've never heard anyone else say they collect cashmere sweaters. Remember when she cried over finall having a walk in closet? :LOL:
Omg yes didn't she talk about getting a couple pairs of those expensive pajamas every year and "sometimes I get a pair from Santa" like girl how many pairs of pajamas do you need?

And then her excessive robe collection video. Like I think we all have a thing or two we really like and maybe have more of than an average person. But Elle has EVERYTHING in excess.

Reactions: 6
Speaking of dresses, in her last vlog what was that “comfy dress” she changed into for dinner? I swear we’ve seen Ginette wear it before…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Elle posted on IG for Canada Day/early 4th of July. Just her and le bebe. Gigi inherited her mom's eye bags. Did Elle always have deep lines in her under eye area? Gigi is bigger and looks the right size for her age now.

The photos are bad though... is it impossible to take a well-lit photo where Gigi is smiling? Am I reaching for the stars here? Not really.

They are bad, but personally I don't want Elle to actually improve and learn photography and videography skills. Her 3, 2, 1 moments are hilarious. It also looks like husband wasn't there? Or at least Elle is self-filming to poor and awkward results like back in her lookbook outfit videos.

Reactions: 7
Don't jinx it, if we give her too much criticism she might stop posting pics & videos again for a while 🤭
It is nice to have new things to chat about.
I think the husband just said flat out I don't want to be pictured or filmed, which is totally fair & respectable. I wonder if he said anything about the baby?

I'm convinced he doesn't care about the baby. If he's being adamant about is own privacy you'd think he'd want the baby off social media too. Baby is the reason they got married

Reactions: 4
Fisherman is giving deadbeat dad vibes. He's either clueless or just completely disengaged. Allowing Gigi to be plastered all over the internet is ridiculous. Ditto with the fishing trip. Tell your buds you'll be skipping this year's trip because dragging a toddler, wife, mother-in-law and her dog across the country just isn't a good idea. I remember being a bit surprised and shocked that a heavily pregnant Elle was accompanying him on fishing trips. A decent partner would tell her to stay home, make her comfortable and change his schedule/activities during the pregnancy. Not this one... nothing stopped him from his fishing obsession.

I feel like babies are fair game? I mean, in the first year, babies are usually their parents' whole lives. Lots of moms say that even basic hygiene like showering fall off the to-do list once babies are in the picture. And physically babies are kinda literally stuck to their mothers' hips up til 1 years old. They're kind of an extension of their moms? In the picture, you can see Gigi was grabbing at the skirt of Elle's dress while Elle was struggling to take a picture. Besides babies under 1 are basically eating pooping sleeping machines. They're not really individuals at that age. So there's no real privacy to invade. To everyone other than parents, one baby is interchangeable with another. A lot of full-time influencers I follow post their babies' faces but once they turn around 2 or 3, they cover up their kids' faces.

• Sad
Besides babies under 1 are basically eating pooping sleeping machines. They're not really individuals at that age. So there's no real privacy to invade.
Babies are individuals, though. A private Instagram post for family and friends is one thing but putting your child's image online for anyone to to see is a blatant privacy violation. France recently passed privacy laws where parents have to protect their children's privacy online and the law rests on the principle that the images you post of a child will endure in the future, and thus may distress or shame the child in the years to come.

Thoughtful parents post their child's images online to a select audience. Influencers post their kids online for the public to make money.

Reactions: 7
I personally do not think babies are fair game, and I side eye Fisherman HEAVILY for locking down his own presence in Elle's videos but allowing her to plaster her baby all over them.

Reactions: 8
I used to think the baby was too skinny and now she has arm rolls? I'm really confused.

I'm fairly certain the baby is totally normal looking, weight & development, Elle however :sneaky:

• Haha
It's creepy to see her trying to pass off her forced marriage/motherhood as if it's normal. Yeah, you went to the park with your family. But the other families were together because they chose to be.
Elle didn't have a dad. But she also didn't grow up witnessing an unhappy marriage. Fisherman didn't propose until the end of her pregnancy. He clearly is only along for the kid. Elle's issues clouded her judgment. The only thing she can see is that she provided a dad for Gigi. No concern that only marrying out of obligation could create an unhappy home.

Reactions: 11
It is creepy and ultimately, sad for Gigi. She'll eventually find out her parent's serendipitous love story (as Elle will no doubt explain it) was actually a pregnancy-induced quickie marriage between two people who had been casually dating.

Then again, by the time Gigi is a teenager she'll have heard all sort of crazy stories from her mum. How she was a law professor and corporate lawyer boss babe, how she has never, ever lived in Florida, and how she was a European princess who persevered through the uncouth culture of Canada and the USA.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Screenshot 2023-07-04 at 10.02.50 AM.png

The cheek and lip fillers are getting out of hand. If you compare this image to my avatar, you'll see how much she's done.

• Wow