Elle Florence #17 Unplanned pregnancymas: A #girlboss guide to creating a life you want to hide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yep, tbh it sounded to me that she was just trying to have a excuse to have a manicure and pedicure. Who needs a manicure to welcome a baby? nobody! unless it is to do baby pictures and look better than the reality. and of course we know it is for the baby pictures! she wants a manicure so when she holds Baguette her hands look nice with a pretty manicure. So vain.
Also I noticed, she caught herself before she tripped up and admitted baby is due sooner than she claims.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think mama g living with them is actually good for the marriage 😂 with how lazy elle is, I don’t think she can cope with newborn duties, which would then typically fall on daddy, and I doubt Fisherman would rise to the occasion and take on night feeds/diaper duty etc. i think he would be more than happy to dump baby duties on Ginette. PLUS imagine how difficult it would be to deal with Elle alone. With Ginette around there’s someone to take the brunt of the work & pander to Elles ridiculous comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also I noticed, she caught herself before she tripped up and admitted baby is due sooner than she claims.
Also noticed, she basically said baby could come any day now and she sure looks really big. I think baby will be here before Christmas.

Designer stuff does not make an outfit. Elles Christmas party look was ridiculous. The dress on its own was nice but then she paired with the big bright green Chanel bag and Valentino shoes. It would have looks so much better with a sparkly black clutch and some simple black shoes ( studs with an elegant velvet dress?). Maybe someone who had that cool IT girl factor to them could pull off this mix and match style and make a bright green casual style bag and studded patent heels work with a classy velvet dress but Elle it’s not you. It’s doesn’t have to be designer to look good. Your outfit would have looks so much better paired with non designer accessories if they were in style with the dress.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Also noticed, she basically said baby could come any day now and she sure looks really big. I think baby will be here before Christmas.

Designer stuff does not make an outfit. Elles Christmas party look was ridiculous. The dress on its own was nice but then she paired with the big bright green Chanel bag and Valentino shoes. It would have looks so much better with a sparkly black clutch and some simple black shoes ( studs with an elegant velvet dress?). Maybe someone who had that cool IT girl factor to them could pull off this mix and match style and make a bright green casual style bag and studded patent heels work with a classy velvet dress but Elle it’s not you. It’s doesn’t have to be designer to look good. Your outfit would have looks so much better paired with non designer accessories if they were in style with the dress.
I totally agree. I follow some fashion models in their vlogs and such in their NYC jobs (some are pretty famous and have been in Sports Illustrated covers) and they wear very simple clothing in their day-to-day life. Basically T-shirts and Jeans and they look smoking hot doing it. I mean look at these models on their way to work. 1 million times better than Elle. Elle covers herself from head to toe designer goods and looks awful. She doesn't have the height to do it and it looks way overdone. Elle is petite and skinny fat. She looks awful. Just because it's expensive doesn't mean it looks good.

Elle's fashion sense is like her sense of home decor. So cluttered. It's now worse than it was before. I remember when she went to a wedding with Joe and she wore this velvet blue dress, which was nice in itself. But then she wore some pearls, Stella McCartney clutch, scarf and shoes and it was way overdone.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Manicures last 3 weeks max if you don’t want them to look disgusting so She definitely sold herself. Baguette is coming sooner than expected.
AND having a semi permanent is a bad idea to give birth (as someone said it earlier): it is dirty, it keeps you from having a good O2% monitoring if needed, etc etc…
A pedi is OK if she wants to look cute.

Reactions: 6
That company party dress was plain awful. The frills made her upper body lool huge and since the dress is too small for her, too much of her armpits were spilling out of the dress.

She is so obssessed with convincing everybody she is "small", that she only needs medium, "nonmaternity" clothes in month 9, etc. Elle, we are not blind. You are about to pop anytime.

Reactions: 10
Manicures last 3 weeks max if you don’t want them to look disgusting so She definitely sold herself. Baguette is coming sooner than expected.
AND having a semi permanent is a bad idea to give birth (as someone said it earlier): it is dirty, it keeps you from having a good O2% monitoring if needed, etc etc…
A pedi is OK if she wants to look cute.
And since the video was record last week( for her birthday, but shared a week later) we could suspect that she is due in the next 2 weeks, 3 weeks top.
Clearly baby in before 1st of January.. what a little liar..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think mama g living with them is actually good for the marriage 😂 with how lazy elle is, I don’t think she can cope with newborn duties, which would then typically fall on daddy, and I doubt Fisherman would rise to the occasion and take on night feeds/diaper duty etc. i think he would be more than happy to dump baby duties on Ginette. PLUS imagine how difficult it would be to deal with Elle alone. With Ginette around there’s someone to take the brunt of the work & pander to Elles ridiculous comments.
I predict Fisherman is going to start 'staying late at the office' so much that the strip club is going to name a stool after him. It's that or come home after a long day to a screaming infant and the Florence sisters filming their latest clothes haul video.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if she's going to be okay with not being able to go back to her pre-pregnancy "size XS?" By the looks of it I think she might be wearing a medium for a while.

That china cabinet / hutch with the stained glass really fits into her grandma esthetic.

Reactions: 5
She would look classier with good quality loafers !
Or her chanel flats.

I wonder if she's going to be okay with not being able to go back to her pre-pregnancy "size XS?" By the looks of it I think she might be wearing a medium for a while.

That china cabinet / hutch with the stained glass really fits into her grandma esthetic.
She's on her Mom's build, I don't see her ever getting back into xs, unless she shops designer's who vanity size.

Reactions: 7
She is concerned with what her TOENAILS will look like when her legs are jacked and she is pushing a baby out her vagina ??? 🤣🤣🤣

She is 100% going to look exactly like Ginette from the neck down, in no time
And I think she’s already looking like her from the neck up. The resemblance is uncanny!

Reactions: 7
And I think she’s already looking like her from the neck up. The resemblance is uncanny!
Agreed. Especially if she goes back to bleaching her hair! But if she keeps up with whatever "procedures" she is having done to her face, she will not continue to look like Ginette from the neck up for much longer.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.