Elle Florence #17 Unplanned pregnancymas: A #girlboss guide to creating a life you want to hide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly hope this marriage keeps going and they are super happy together. I'm just a soppy romantic like that.

I don't think Mammy G will be living there all the time. She will escape to Hawaii from time to time. I'd say she will stick around for a bit at first to help with baby Gigi.

I hope the baby will be named Ginette, it will be nice to be named after Granny.

Do you think Mammy G will want to be called Granny? Or maybe Nana? Is there a French name Elle will insist on?

Reactions: 6
I honestly hope this marriage keeps going and they are super happy together. I'm just a soppy romantic like that.

I don't think Mammy G will be living there all the time. She will escape to Hawaii from time to time. I'd say she will stick around for a bit at first to help with baby Gigi.

I hope the baby will be named Ginette, it will be nice to be named after Granny.

Do you think Mammy G will want to be called Granny? Or maybe Nana? Is there a French name Elle will insist on?
Elle mentioned before on Instagram what Ginette wanted to be called I can't remember now.
No chance of this marriage lasting, Elle is in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Apparently the Hawaii place's been sold.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She needs to retire that Santa BeBe intro. Her singing is so cringe. I feel second hand embarrassment whenever I hear it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She needs to retire that Santa BeBe intro. Her singing is so cringe. I feel second hand embarrassment whenever I hear it.
Plus it goes on and on and on...I had to fast-forward to skip the whole damn thing. Ridiculous. And I'm pretty sure she thinks she sounds good singing.

Reactions: 7
Hi all. After years of lurking (been watching her since the Chris days) I had to comment on the baby kicking to the beat of Mozart… What a load of absolute bs. Also what’s with double syllable naming obsession girl? Foofoo, Bebe, and now Gigi? Such an odd ducky.
I’m still laughing at the unzipped boots. Gold!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn't it sound like a man was singing with her in the intro?? I thought I heard a man's voice. The only exciting part of the video is the guitar riff at the end.

Honestly, I don't understand her rodent ornament collection. Feels like something you'd display if there were already a child in the house. I guess Elle is that child. The baby weight almost brings back the look of her old face. How old is she now? 36? Forever stuck in never, never land. Wearing nana's coat while Mommy dearest buys her a light-up balloon :sick:

• Haha
Yeah, I'm pretty sure she put that together when she was dating Special Someone, who was a musician.

The way she keeps the remnants of old boyfriends is weird. This "singing" intro, the diamond bracelet from Joe. Nothing from Rick though. :)

Reactions: 14
Yeah, I'm pretty sure she put that together when she was dating Special Someone, who was a musician.

The way she keeps the remnants of old boyfriends is weird. This "singing" intro, the diamond bracelet from Joe. Nothing from Rick though. :)
Oh I would say the last couple years of ridiculous and desperate behavior are Rick's remnant. That baby probably wouldn't have happened the way it did without the engagement fiasco, which was Rick's forever gift to Elle (and all of us really).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Me too, but because I want smugly married Elle to keep bragging about her Walmart clothes and her unborn child's sophisticated musical taste! She's at her peak ridiculousness when she's preaching why something is sooo superior when in fact it's just deep fried food from Cheesecake Factory.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn't it sound like a man was singing with her in the intro?? I thought I heard a man's voice. The only exciting part of the video is the guitar riff at the end.

Honestly, I don't understand her rodent ornament collection. Feels like something you'd display if there were already a child in the house. I guess Elle is that child. The baby weight almost brings back the look of her old face. How old is she now? 36? Forever stuck in never, never land. Wearing nana's coat while Mommy dearest buys her a light-up balloon :sick:
Yeah I thought she looked like when she was still young filming from her childhood bedroom...she had a really goofy look then and it has come back.

Reactions: 5

She did! They did it together and she mentioned that she was classical trained in opera singing. 😂

• Haha

Her chin looks like it dropping and her nostrils look bigger than normal, the face she was born with is returning.

I was confused by her “giving birth pedicure” like who insists on this & why word it like that. It was awkward.
yep, tbh it sounded to me that she was just trying to have a excuse to have a manicure and pedicure. Who needs a manicure to welcome a baby? nobody! unless it is to do baby pictures and look better than the reality. and of course we know it is for the baby pictures! she wants a manicure so when she holds Baguette her hands look nice with a pretty manicure. So vain.

Reactions: 4
Apparently the Hawaii place's been sold.
I was hoping she would find another accommodation there. Something that will fit all 4 of them, plus the dog & cats.

Actually we haven't seen the dog in Elles place so maybe that is a sign Mamma G isn't staying with them just yet. Unlike Elle, Mamma G doesn't abandon her pet for lengths of time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.