Elle Florence #17 Unplanned pregnancymas: A #girlboss guide to creating a life you want to hide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her 2018 vlogmas she made lasagne for SS, his daughter, and I think (unless i remeber wrong) his parents. I'm assuming that lasagne dinner didn't go well and that's why he dumped her a month later. Still not a great move to introduce her to your kid after 3 months or whatever of dating. But at least he escaped.
Every time I think about Elle meeting SS's child, I think about this scene from Friends. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her babymoon was in August…why is it so long to edit ? Busy with the wedding prep ?

Reactions: 5
The wedding will probably be rushed bc of his conservative family (can't have a baby born out of wedlock ) and won't be up to elle's old Vancouver life standards so she's not gonna brag about it.

The only real updates we got when she was planning the wedding with Rick was her sharing wedding dress shopping bc that she could at least act like it was still going to be fancy. I doubt most sample sizes are meant for pregnant women (and you have to order so far in advance) so she wouldn't be able to try on dresses as boutiques.

I'm assuming that's why she's showing nothing of the process.

Reactions: 7
I wonder when are they getting married. Would Elle get married before she has designed her e ring? Custom producing a ring takes a while depending on how custom the ring is. The baby might come before her e ring does.

Reactions: 7
Elle explaining why she got a wedding band instead of an engagement ring was unnecessary. We know why it happened. You're about to give birth and he felt trapped...I mean, rushed. She would have accepted any ring. I think she really wanted the wedding band because she has been humiliated walking around visibly pregnant with no ring.
I've never understood people who make a big deal about getting married before giving birth, especially in a situation like this where they weren't engaged before. Being married doesn't mean you're happy. It doesn't mean you're stable. It's like lying to yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She would have accepted any ring. I think she really wanted the wedding band because she has been humiliated walking around visibly pregnant with no ring.
Maybe she's been quietly slipping on her old "Tiffany" (🤨🔎👀) ring when she goes out. She's so caught up in appearances it wouldn't surprise me even though I guarantee no one notices her ring or lack thereof.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe she's been quietly slipping on her old "Tiffany" (🤨🔎👀) ring when she goes out. She's so caught up in appearances it wouldn't surprise me even though I guarantee no one notices her ring or lack thereof.
Elle is such a joke. How can anyone believe that Miss "I can't help but show off my ugly secondhand plastic Chanel bag during the middle of a global pandemic" wouldn't film an entire video on her engagement ring, if it was actually brand new and customized from Tiffany's? That's 100% not from Tiffany's, and may not even be a diamond. The blurry photos and lack of videos and posts dedicated to it only confirms it.

Reactions: 14
Elle explaining why she got a wedding band instead of an engagement ring was unnecessary. We know why it happened. You're about to give birth and he felt trapped...I mean, rushed. She would have accepted any ring. I think she really wanted the wedding band because she has been humiliated walking around visibly pregnant with no ring.
I've never understood people who make a big deal about getting married before giving birth, especially in a situation like this where they weren't engaged before. Being married doesn't mean you're happy. It doesn't mean you're stable. It's like lying to yourself.
Yes! As if getting married somehow turns an accident/deliberate baby trap into a well-thought-out mutual decision! Who do people think they are fooling with this ruse? "We're married now, so suddenly this is all legit" ??!!

I wonder when are they getting married. Would Elle get married before she has designed her e ring? Custom producing a ring takes a while depending on how custom the ring is. The baby might come before her e ring does.
There will be no E ring. That's just another of her fanciful stories told to make her situation seem better than it is. Her standard M.O. There will be a break up ( "uncoupling" 😅 ) video before there will be a ring video.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
If things don't work out with fisherman, would Elle even admit at it this point? The humiliation would be so immense for her. I can completely imagine her just generically referring to a 'partner' indefinitely (and she can always refer to him as her daughter's 'daddy' :sick:) as it's not like the man-train is going to stop just because fisherman decides to jump off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously, was there even time during that ill-fated "whirlwind romance" for a "custom" ring to be designed and created? Why was "8" a magic number for them? Because it was the length, in months, of their entire relationship? Gawd, she is so ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
Seriously, was there even time during that ill-fated "whirlwind romance" for a "custom" ring to be designed and created? Why was "8" a magic number for them? Because it was the length, in months, of their entire relationship? Gawd, she is so ridiculous.
Sadly it wasn't even eight months!!! They met online in March and got engaged in August. Maybe it was an eight year age difference?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Prob was the number of weeks they were long distance before he let her know he intended to marry her and she gave up on her job and live in Vancouver

• Haha
Maybe eight was the number of lecturers they attended together during that 'Oxford' summer course 🤣

That yellow stone looks like a lemon sherbet.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm assuming it's not actually Tiffany's. Even if Elle was too lazy to edit a video or embarrassed about the diamond size or cost of the ring, you KNOW that she would've as least posted about the teal Tiffany box on Instagram or showed it in a video. If the ring was genuine and large enough, she would've done at least one video to brag. If doing custom Tiffany's, her track record of bragging shows that she would've vlogged the process.

Reactions: 6
you KNOW that she would've as least posted about the teal Tiffany box on Instagram or showed it in a video.
She did - she posted with the ring in the foreground and either a box or a bag in the background. But we know she already had a huge collection of Tiffany so it was an old bag she saved. Her need to keep up appearances is so strange, like who cares where the ring is from? I don't like yellow but it certainly wasn't the ugliest or cheapest thing I've ever seen. She just had to lie and let everyone know it was designer. Yet no one could find the ring on the Tiffany website 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She did - she posted with the ring in the foreground and either a box or a bag in the background. But we know she already had a huge collection of Tiffany so it was an old bag she saved. Her need to keep up appearances is so strange, like who cares where the ring is from? I don't like yellow but it certainly wasn't the ugliest or cheapest thing I've ever seen. She just had to lie and let everyone know it was designer. Yet no one could find the ring on the Tiffany website 😂
Agree. The package and paper box can be for any Tiffany's piece, which is highly different than a Tiffany's ring box.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.