Elle Florence #17 Unplanned pregnancymas: A #girlboss guide to creating a life you want to hide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's all BS. Who looks for a doula two weeks (or so) before the due date???
I was shocked when she said she was using a doula. That doesn't seem like something she would be into. If she was with Joe, you can bet she'd schedule a delivery in the nicest hospital around.

Also, I swear she said she was about 9 months pregnant...which does not match up to her January timeline.

Reactions: 5
I think you can have a doula in a hospital birth. When she first announced her pregnancy, she said her due date is end of December or early January.

Reactions: 1
I’m in the minority clearly but I did like the velvet dress for the party. I liked it much more than the mob boss wife fur coat and unzipped boots.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.