Elle Florence #16 Fisherman Did Well. Forever Linked to Elle. Can't Unring That Bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is hilarious that through all of her man-hunting, Elle basically ended up with Rick 2.0.
I love that she is rushing to have the wedding and she'll be hugely pregnant in all of her pictures. An undeniable physical representation of the only reason he's marrying her. Just kidding, Elle! I'm sure it will be the shotgun wedding of your dreams!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ah, September 2017. Elle had just launched her scarves, just moved in with Joe and was spending like a maniac. It is astounding to see how much she packed in between then and now: two engagements, one pregnancy, six homes, three hundred oatmeal sweaters, $30,000 in moving costs, one pandemic, zero vaccines (?), three Sentaler coats, one Chanel horror story and absolutely zero self reflection.
🎶“And a partridge in a pear tree.” 🎵 We may need to turn this into a Grismas Carole.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
After watching the Joe era apartment tour, I connected the dots on why she always carries that picture of downtown Vancouver everywhere. She's said a few times in her old vlogs that she's excited about the view and that she draws inspiration from the view for when she makes jewelry. And the view is what she sees from her office as she's making jewelry all day.

I always thought she carried that picture out of vanity since that was a picture of her peak era, but maybe it's also because it reminds her of the good times she had starting her business and making jewelry.

Reactions: 10
I always thought she carried that picture out of vanity since that was a picture of her peak era, but maybe it's also because it reminds her of the good times she had starting her business and making jewelry.
Yeah, no. It's just plain vanity. Elle is not that deep.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet Eleanor Lecocq Gumstrup will go on permanent maternity leave after the arrival of la bébé and will have no need to pretend to work at that pay to list "law firm" anymore. I hope fishy is ready for a lifetime of guud cocking, endless shopping, and coughing up his monthly pay check for potentially three Lecocq sisters.
Agree. No way she is going to do anything resembling a "job" after she has bebe. She now has the perfect excuse for being permanently unemployed. Sure, she will continue making jewelry and being an "influencer", but she will never again do an honest day's work. If you are a woman, and you can't figure out what to do with your life, you can just have a baby and that will keep you busy enough and solve the dilemma for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she's just a hoarder. Most people would be triggered by the picture; it's the last thing she saw before Joe walked in and dumped her. Maybe she took the photo and it feeds her ego that she is a designer and true creative 👩‍🎨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The baby trap worked. He has to be just as bad as she is or just stupid. Maybe she guilted him about how broken she is to not have her dad in the picture. The turn her life has taken is hilarious. Shotgun weddin’ in the works. But still not showing his face in her posts 🤣

oh and he is letting her design her own ring? Better cash some stock options, buddy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What about her import export business?! Those beads don't string themselves :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Somehow I think Rick and Joe are toasting to the fact they each dodged a bullet.

• Haha
Now that you've mentioned it, Elle does love a family heirloom. She said her coffee table was the one toddler Elle grabbed onto while learning to walk; her carved wood dresser is European antique family heirloom, etc. She'll probably pass down this picture and tell her daughter that it was her view when she started her successful girlboss empire

After watching the Joe era apartment tour, I connected the dots on why she always carries that picture of downtown Vancouver everywhere. She's said a few times in her old vlogs that she's excited about the view and that she draws inspiration from the view for when she makes jewelry. And the view is what she sees from her office as she's making jewelry all day.

• Haha
The baby trap worked. He has to be just as bad as she is or just stupid. Maybe she guilted him about how broken she is to not have her dad in the picture. The turn her life has taken is hilarious.
Elle 100% spent all day long bringing up being made fun of as a child. I bet she'd get in bed at night and say 'do you think kids will make fun of her like they made fun of me?' She is shameless and pathetic.

Reactions: 5
Fishy is a grown (almost middle-aged) man. If he let her manipulate him with her sob stories, then that's on him.

I really think she holds on to that Apartment View picture to look back on her "glory days" -- endless shopping, hairdresser on speed dial, a maid to pick up after her. She's going to show Pearl / Destiny that photo and tell her stories of the good ol' days, and "groom" her to find herself a Joe. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
They are both mediocre people and they found each other. She has basically given up. For the future, I think Elle is going to pour all of her aspirations to be extraordinary into that kid. She will be the pageant or stage mother pushing her girl to be a little privileged beauty queen while she pigs out. He will have been long gone by then.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She looks like a toddler in that picture. Horrid, horrid style.
A very expensive toddler -- that reversible shearling coat is almost $2,000. You're right though, her style is horrid and the pulled back hair is giving Princess Anne energy 😜. It's astounding to me she spent so much on coats and bags yet doesn't own a home. Seattle and Vancouver are expensive but that's no reason to not save and instead let fisherman move you into a dumpy home from the 1970s

• Haha
  • Wow
A very expensive toddler -- that reversible shearling coat is almost $2,000. You're right though, her style is horrid and the pulled back hair is giving Princess Anne energy 😜. It's astounding to me she spent so much on coats and bags yet doesn't own a home. Seattle and Vancouver are expensive but that's no reason to not save and instead let fisherman move you into a dumpy home from the 1970s
Gosh she looks like she bought her outfit from Aeropostale, or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.