Elle Florence #16 Fisherman Did Well. Forever Linked to Elle. Can't Unring That Bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This definitely isn't Seattle! Did they get engaged on that fishing trip a few months ago? Also trying to connect the photos of the man we've seen posted here (five years ago he was thin haired and balding) with this shaggy haired person...
Her babymoon was in Destin! To celebrate her engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her babymoon was in Destin! To celebrate her engagement.
I think it could be Eric. Went back to look at the video posted on the water ski place they visited and you can see he has a whole head of hair in the back. He just has a really large forehead.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it could be Eric. Went back to look at the video posted on the water ski place they visited and you can see he has a whole head of hair in the back. He just has a really large forehead.
His nickname was Mr Five head at some point so that fits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She is still ordering stuff for the wedding, hope they won’t wait too long for the actual thing or she will waddle down the aisle. She so close to her third trimester and won’t be comfortable at all. Imagine the first dance with swollen feet 😭 unless She is planning to wear bedazzeled crocs or something. And who will walk her down the aisle ? Ginette ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ugh so if they actually went on a baby moon and they had these photos done there, does that mean her mom went on the babymoon with them??

Nothing says "romantic getaway" like a trip with your pregnant girlfriend who you are proposing to out of duty AND bringing her mother along.

Yikes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m pretty sure some people hated that
It's not what she had envisioned either but beggars can't be choosers. :LOL:

She was smart to go after a "traditional" man this time with old-school hobbies and conservative views because that's the type that would marry his baby mama to not look like a deadbeat. She clearly hasn't learned to be a better person or partner but at least she kind of got what she wanted (a partner and baby) even if she had to use her wiles to do it, and it's no hallmark love story.
Agreed.

God, as much as I don’t wish this child any harm, I don’t know what will happen after she is born. Is she not going to get braces or her regular shots?! Because Mommy didn’t get proper braces as a kid and Daddy is an antivaxx loon?! OMG 😳

• Haha
I’m pretty sure some people hated that

Agreed.

God, as much as I don’t wish this child any harm, I don’t know what will happen after she is born. Is she not going to get braces or her regular shots?! Because Mommy didn’t get proper braces as a kid and Daddy is an antivaxx loon?! OMG 😳
That sentence wasn’t supposed to be there. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope Ginette wasn't a third wheel on babymoon or engagement night. I'm sure some nice stranger helped them out with taking a nice photo. I like to help a stranger take a photo if I'm asked. Or maybe Elle packed a tripod and 1 of those clicky buttons to take the photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope Ginette wasn't a third wheel on babymoon or engagement night. I'm sure some nice stranger helped them out with taking a nice photo. I like to help a stranger take a photo if I'm asked. Or maybe Elle packed a tripod and 1 of those clicky buttons to take the photo.
Maybe not but I wouldn’t put it past her. Someone had to pay for those flights…. 🤔🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a strange and uncomfortable coincidence that her last fiance and this new one both like living/visiting Florida. Like can you imagine the initial conversation, Fisherman telling Elle how he likes going to Florida on fishing trips and Elle telling Fisherman that she moved to Florida to eventually basically get dumped buy her 90-day boyfriend turned 6-month fiance?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Agreed.

If the child inherits Elle's teeth or wonky eyes, I really hope fisherman puts his foot down and gets the child medical intervention at an early enough age! There is no reason to deal with problems like that in this day and age.

If the child inherits Elle's teeth or wonky eyes, I really hope fisherman puts his foot down and gets the child medical intervention at an early enough age! There is no reason to deal with problems like that in this day and age.
This! Isn’t a lazy eye easy to fix when they are young?

Reactions: 4
She is still ordering stuff for the wedding, hope they won’t wait too long for the actual thing or she will waddle down the aisle. She so close to her third trimester and won’t be comfortable at all. Imagine the first dance with swollen feet 😭 unless She is planning to wear bedazzeled crocs or something. And who will walk her down the aisle ? Ginette ?
What kind of wedding will this be? Who will attend, besides Ginette and his family?
Why does she even bother, at this point? Oh....that's right... she has to blow a crapton of money and give herself another reason to preen for the camera. Of course.

• Haha
Ah, September 2017. Elle had just launched her scarves, just moved in with Joe and was spending like a maniac. It is astounding to see how much she packed in between then and now: two engagements, one pregnancy, six homes, three hundred oatmeal sweaters, $30,000 in moving costs, one pandemic, zero vaccines (?), three Sentaler coats, one Chanel horror story and absolutely zero self reflection.
Add to it two decent jobs thrown away, nonexistent career and pretty much zero employment prospects.

This! Isn’t a lazy eye easy to fix when they are young?
Very much so! It's bizarre that Ginette never got that or Elle's teeth fixed. They certainly seem to have the means to do it.

Add to it two decent jobs thrown away, nonexistent career and pretty much zero employment prospects.
I bet Eleanor Lecocq Gumstrup will go on permanent maternity leave after the arrival of la bébé and will have no need to pretend to work at that pay to list "law firm" anymore. I hope fishy is ready for a lifetime of guud cocking, endless shopping, and coughing up his monthly pay check for potentially three Lecocq sisters.

Also, we need a new title soon! Any suggestions?

Reactions: 9
Very much so! It's bizarre that Ginette never got that or Elle's teeth fixed. They certainly seem to have the means to do it.

I bet Eleanor Lecocq Gumstrup will go on permanent maternity leave after the arrival of la bébé and will have no need to pretend to work at that pay to list "law firm" anymore. I hope fishy is ready for a lifetime of guud cocking, endless shopping, and coughing up his monthly pay check for potentially three Lecocq sisters.

Also, we need a new title soon! Any suggestions?
The three Lecocq sisters

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.