Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But Spermbrows also needs to chill with the helicopter parenting. Smelle went to a university in England - her mother followed her there. Smelle went to Hong Kong for an internship - her mother tagged along etc. All of these events took place when Smelle was already an adult, so you can't say that she needed some parental supervision abroad. She couldn't even say she'd struggle to get around because she's a native English speaker who went to English-speaking countries plus every year hundreds of thousands of people move abroad for work and study and their mommies aren't going with them 🤔
Agreed! It’s crazy how much her mom follows her around. Her mom even initially rented the property in Seattle, that Elle took over and currently lives in. I am sure after the wedding Ginette would have moved to Florida too.

Reactions: 6
Maybe California? Though I've heard the Bar exam there is very difficult.

Elle seems to like guys that have a high paying job and are kind of dorky, and wouldn't be considered conventionally attractive. The Bay Area has a lot of nerds, is mostly men, and all fit that description.
I think we suggested Seattle or the Bay Area when she was hiding out in Hawaii after fleeing the Rick Fiasco. Maybe Silicon Valley is next on her list. We did it jokingly to make fun of her being kind of a gold digger and that those skills would lend to her being a good founder hounder. She seems to listen to our terrible advice more than pure coincidence would account for.

Even if the California Bar is hard, she can usually get a couple years of shopping and luxury living expenses out of Mama G while she studies for a new Bar exam.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
There isn't any confirmation. Someone noticed he was selling furniture on facebook marketplace and so its just a solid theory. It would fit Elle's patterns for sure. But with Elle, you never know.

Sure, its a good bet that she is once again unw'elle and sing'elle, but would any of us really be that surprised if her silence is because she's just really lazy and doesn't have a good enough reason to upload? I count 5 uploads in the last 2 months which overlaps a period where we know she was still dating Fisherman. If she really kept to her schedule on her youtube banner it would have been 16 uploads.

She could toss up some spring 'luckbuck' this week and be talking about how she's wearing her new LL Bean boots on a fishing weekend next month . . . You never know with Elle.
She should have something to post from the Florida trip, Mother’s Day gift ideas from her scarf and Pearl collections, what I eat in a day as requested by someone on her last video. At least an Instagram picture but nothing! This isn’t just not having anything to post or being lazy, something is definitely not right in Elle’s world.

Another point that supports him moving in, last video she filmed with the door closed, before she always had it open, and the two paint night paintings were in the background. You would think he would have taken his home, unless Elle wanted both of them.

Reactions: 7
She should have something to post from the Florida trip, Mother’s Day gift ideas from her scarf and Pearl collections, what I eat in a day as requested by someone on her last video. At least an Instagram picture but nothing! This isn’t just not having anything to post or being lazy, something is definitely not right in Elle’s world.

Another point that supports him moving in, last video she filmed with the door closed, before she always had it open, and the two paint night paintings were in the background. You would think he would have taken his home, unless Elle wanted both of them.
Good catch!

I still can't believe Ginette rented an entire townhouse for her 30 something year old, not really employed daughter, only to have her 40 year old boyfriend move in.

Reactions: 11
Good catch!

I still can't believe Ginette rented an entire townhouse for her 30 something year old, not really employed daughter, only to have her 40 year old boyfriend move in.
Well, how else is a 60 something mother in law going to make sure she likes where she's going to be moving once the first grandkid arrives?

I hope Mama G is smart enough to give Elle and Fisherman enough honeymoon time for Elle to get pregnant before she moves in. I suspect she is. The two of them only need to dig out the girlboss breakup video to see the look on Joe's face when he had to spend a couple days with Mama G in the spare bedroom before he could rid himself of Elle forever. That's the last look they want to be seeing on Fisherman's face until they are really sure he's locked down.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think anywhere in California is realistic for her. Aside from the Bar exam being difficult, it’s more expensive than Seattle and the job market is competitive. No firm is going to want to hire her with her tit experience. She’s too “old” to be a green lawyer. I don’t think Ginette can afford to have Elle live in the Bay Area long term.

She could try Southern California but it’s still expensive and there are many women there who are thinner and prettier than she is, both transplants and natives. Not every woman of course but she will have a harder time dating there that’s for sure.

Now this is just going on Elle’s looks and experience alone. If Elle had a better personality and great work ethic she could thrive anywhere and date anyone, but she doesn’t, so… 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Elle, c'mon. Show us a photo of two dinner plates and glasses. A beach. A bait shop parking lot. Or at least a picture from Hawaii explaining that you'll be there for the foreseeable future.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Elle, c'mon. Show us a photo of two dinner plates and glasses. A beach. A bait shop parking lot. Or at least a picture from Hawaii explaining that you'll be there for the foreseeable future.
Maybe he wasn't as (gulp) firm as Joe was about ending things. Elle may still be trying to plead and beg her way back in to a relationship. If it works, she can act like nothing happened.

Reactions: 7
She's a tit YouTuber and a tit sales person. You'd think even if she was dumped and her world was falling apart she'd you know, still need to make money.

Kentucky Derby look books, mothers day brunch look books, both she could shill her pashmina's and pearls as perfect mothers day gifts.

But she's not. Legit in a typical workplace they don't even care if you had a death in the family, they would nt let you take off for a break up. I was asked if I could still work the afternoon after my grandma's funeral (i told them he'll no) Not saying it is right or fair. But there is no way she's be able to work a more traditional job ever again.

Reactions: 10
It would be poetic justice if she got Covid. I don't wish Covid on anyone, but unvaccinated idiots do run a higher risk of catching it...

• Heart
It occurred to me too. Unless some terrible accident happened to her or Ginette (God forbid! We're not mean here) there's hardly any doubt by now that she didn't make it to FL, and, in true Elle fashion, might have very well gone instead to Hawaii to recover from yet another heartbreak. In her last video she didn't spend much screen time modeling shorts and 500th cashmere sweater but spent considerable screen time twisting and twirling in that white dress. She was modeling it like a bride would a wedding dress. She also wasted $300 or so of Ginette's money to buy a Tom Ford perfume. Why would anyone bring a Tom Ford perfume on a fishing vacation? (How do you think this perfume goes with the smell of fish? Have no idea and no interest in finding out.) In her imagination she was clearly envisioning an engagement party, and even if she didn't expressly mention it to Fisherman, he couldn't help but picked up on it. I suspect he got terrified that she might be planning to put him on the spot in front of his friends and he would be placed in a very uncomfortable situation. Rather than risk a huge embarrassment, he decided it was better to call it quits immediately, dis-invite her from the trip and enjoy a peaceful fishing vacation with his friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It occurred to me too. Unless some terrible accident happened to her or Ginette (God forbid! We're not mean here) there's hardly any doubt by now that she didn't make it to FL, and, in true Elle fashion, might have very well gone instead to Hawaii to recover from yet another heartbreak. In her last video she didn't spend much screen time modeling shorts and 500th cashmere sweater but spent considerable screen time twisting and twirling in that white dress. She was modeling it like a bride would a wedding dress. She also wasted $300 or so of Ginette's money to buy a Tom Ford perfume. Why would anyone bring a Tom Ford perfume on a fishing vacation? (How do you think this perfume goes with the smell of fish? Have no idea and no interest in finding out.) In her imagination she was clearly envisioning an engagement party, and even if she didn't expressly mention it to Fisherman, he couldn't help but picked up on it. I suspect he got terrified that she might be planning to put him on the spot in front of his friends and he would be placed in a very uncomfortable situation. Rather than risk a huge embarrassment, he decided it was better to call it quits immediately, dis-invite her from the trip and enjoy a peaceful fishing vacation with his friends.
Remember Elle dropping those hints about anniversaries and engagements with Joe? I don’t doubt that she has been doing similar things with the fisherman, and it doesn’t look like he’s taken the bait. He’s also 40 years old and they’ve been dating for a while now…what’s with the holdup? Most people I know who are 30+ and want to marry their partner usually make it happen quite quickly. Something smells fishy about this relationship, and I think our smelley princess may have been conned.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If they did breakup, then we will never know the details. :( You both are right that Elle probably dropped hints and he realized he just couldn't do it. Plus she is probably extra annoying before/while traveling.
I hadn't watched her haul video so I didn't realize she got [another] $300 perfume. I'm sure she thinks it makes her look rich but it actually makes her look like she isn't good with money. She's definitely stuck in an adolescent mindset.

If they did breakup, then we will never know the details. :( You both are right that Elle probably dropped hints and he realized he just couldn't do it. Plus she is probably extra annoying before/while traveling.
I hadn't watched her haul video so I didn't realize she got [another] $300 perfume. I'm sure she thinks it makes her look rich but it actually makes her look like she isn't good with money. She's definitely stuck in an adolescent mindset.
Ok, truth is I don’t shop much, let alone buy makeup and perfume at Sephora, but I have to say, I am shocked that a Tom Ford perfume costs $300!!! I am the odd one out who would never spend that much on perfume? Am I missing out on something? I’m sure Smelle would say yes and that I need three or four bottles or else I’m just not worth anything.

Reactions: 8
Ok, truth is I don’t shop much, let alone buy makeup and perfume at Sephora, but I have to say, I am shocked that a Tom Ford perfume costs $300!!! I am the odd one out who would never spend that much on perfume? Am I missing out on something? I’m sure Smelle would say yes and that I need three or four bottles or else I’m just not worth anything.
Elle's the odd one here, not you. I have a couple bottles of nice perfume but I don't/can't use them on a daily basis. She has done a few fragrance collection bragfests over the years. There's one on her youtube from summer of 2018 so by my math that's between Joe and SS eras? She shows a dozen bottles. $3600 of someones money spent on perfume and she's still buying more.

Videos like this bring to mind the chicken/egg nature of Elle. Sure, lots of fashion vloggers (which she claims to be) have fragrance collections larger than this because they review them for their channels, but what is Elle really? Is she a fashion vlogger who needs a lot of stuff to review for her channel, or is she a shopaholic who has so much stuff anyway that she may as well make fashion vlogs? I think it's the latter. I think Elle would still have that tray of 12 perfumes even if youtube had never been invented. Plus, it's not like she makes fashion vlogs with any sort of regularity these days . . .

All that aside, when my former coworkers first started passing around Elle videos we loved laughing at her drenching herself in perfume before work in the GRWM videos. That tit was already pretty unacceptable in the office environment we inhabited in NYC in the 2000's. There was that oddball guy or girl like Elle who came in a few times with it piled on but someone on their desk always told them to knock it off. It seems like no one in Elle's office spoke to her about it, and if they did, she didn't listen. I can just imagine her coworkers snickering if she really did try and interview to get her job back after her engagement ran aground. Their sinuses probably rejoiced that she did not get the job.

Those were the glory days on Elle's channel! Mentioning about 15 times that she's a lawyer and explaining that she brings leftovers for lunch because she'd rather spend her money on Chanel. She was full of herself but at least she was entertaining.
She is the literal representation of just because you can doesn't mean you should. It's like she has no off switch. Splurging on a new wardrobe isn't enough? Then top it with a $300 bottle of perfume. So wasteful. I don't think she can enjoy any activity unless it involves spending money.

• Haha
In my early 20s I had the biggest crush on a guy. We were friends and hung out sometimes, but nothing more than that. So what did I do? I made sure to do my best to impress him: made him fresh cookies, did most of the work in our homework/study groups, made sure to dress nice around him, invited him over to my parent's place which is huge and has a pool, and invited him over to a lot of freshly made dinners which mainly revolved around grilling (in my region we like to grill a lot). I also made sure to be interested in his hobbies or in whatever he was doing. I was absolutely sure that sooner or later, he would realise I am the perfect girlfriend for him.

Well you can guess what happened: a couple of months later, he got together with a girl he really liked: no cookies, homework help, grilled dinners, feigned interest in hobbies, or house with a pool required. Let's just say I learned my lesson FAST.

I am amazed that Elle is still acting this way around guys and she is almost in her mid-30s. I can't help but see my behaviour with my crush in the way she peacocks around the men in her life, showing her what amazing wife qualities she has and what a great life they will have with Mommy G footing the bills. It makes me cringe everytime she shows some new guy around Hawaii as if having a free place to crash there that will make them stay; and let's not forget that Fisherman was around during her ridiculous car-buying journey and we suspect had a big say in what car she got and that he probably gets to drive it around and pretend that it is his.

I don't think she has learned yet that men only stay for YOU, no matter how good the food, living situation, or endless budget for needless purchases, home renos, and furniture. After the Joe fiasco, I think she became extra guarded in only showing her "best qualities" to her men until she nails them down, but that means that they never really get to know and fall for the real her. I guess at this point the only man that will stay will be someone else like her who cannot look beyond the conforts she has to offer and is not annoyed by having to play the role of Prince Charming in her life. Even a huge dork like Rick broke it off because at least I think he is true to himself and has self-respect; and realised Elle was only with him because she just wants a man in her life, any man. (Yes, whatever Elle has said to spin the situation, I am on team Rick ended it after having some huge disagreement).

That being said, we will just have to wait and see if she posts anything and from where. It's probably already too late for a Mother's Day lookbook to sell scarves and jewelry.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
In my early 20s I had the biggest crush on a guy. We were friends and hung out sometimes, but nothing more than that. So what did I do? I made sure to do my best to impress him: made him fresh cookies, did most of the work in our homework/study groups, made sure to dress nice around him, invited him over to my parent's place which is huge and has a pool, and invited him over to a lot of freshly made dinners which mainly revolved around grilling (in my region we like to grill a lot). I also made sure to be interested in his hobbies or in whatever he was doing. I was absolutely sure that sooner or later, he would realise I am the perfect girlfriend for him.

Well you can guess what happened: a couple of months later, he got together with a girl he really liked: no cookies, homework help, grilled dinners, feigned interest in hobbies, or house with a pool required. Let's just say I learned my lesson FAST.

I am amazed that Elle is still acting this way around guys and she is almost in her mid-30s. I can't help but see my behaviour with my crush in the way she peacocks around the men in her life, showing her what amazing wife qualities she has and what a great life they will have with Mommy G footing the bills. It makes me cringe everytime she shows some new guy around Hawaii as if having a free place to crash there that will make them stay; and let's not forget that Fisherman was around during her ridiculous car-buying journey and we suspect had a big say in what car she got and that he probably gets to drive it around and pretend that it is his.

I don't think she has learned yet that men only stay for YOU, no matter how good the food, living situation, or endless budget for needless purchases, home renos, and furniture. After the Joe fiasco, I think she became extra guarded in only showing her "best qualities" to her men until she nails them down, but that means that they never really get to know and fall for the real her. I guess at this point the only man that will stay will be someone else like her who cannot look beyond the conforts she has to offer and is not annoyed by having to play the role of Prince Charming in her life. Even a huge dork like Rick broke it off because at least I think he is true to himself and has self-respect; and realised Elle was only with him because she just wants a man in her life, any man. (Yes, whatever Elle has said to spin the situation, I am on team Rick ended it after having some huge disagreement).

That being said, we will just have to wait and see if she posts anything and from where. It's probably already too late for a Mother's Day lookbook to sell scarves and jewelry.
I think a lot of us enjoy watching Elle, because she answers the question 'what would I be like if I didn't learn all those lessons my prior mistakes taught me?'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.