Elle Florence #12 Fumbling Towards Mediocrity: Elle, Her Cats, and the Quest for Mr. Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that money she spends and it looks like crap. I mean what she wears and her living spaces look like stuff from yard sales. Just random crap that has some unknown designer label attached to it.

Reactions: 7
All that money she spends and it looks like crap. I mean what she wears and her living spaces look like stuff from yard sales. Just random crap that has some unknown designer label attached to it.
For the classic taste she claims to have she really has no sense of her own style.

Reactions: 9
I had a quick look at a prior haul. Here are some shopping high screenshots from that video. Elle needs her drug of choice.
she has MAJOR issues. No matter how much shopping she does, it’s never gonna resolve any underlying issues she has. Whether they be feelings of abandonment, the feeling that she’s stuck professionally, the inability to find a husband, … use that money you spend on shopping and get yourself a therapist instead!! Much better use of your money and you will actually become a better human being.

Reactions: 11
I actually thought she did better than past years 😅 I was waiting for a few $1000 jackets. She just looked sad to me in that video and like her heart wasn't super into it, but filming it just for the sake of it

Reactions: 4
Her makeup is atrocious. The heavy cake foundation, the red lips and the dark hair - it's very Deeta Von Teese looking. She's in her early 30s - she should really go for a more natural look.
More like Dita Von Cheese...

The black pant leg hanging down 😂🤣 and shoes on the dresser :sick:
That was so disgusting... All the clutter in that room. I remember it was one big pile of clothing with some ugly sale shoes in between.

She's looking rough in that Nordstrom video. You would think she would look "well rested" after basically doing nothing for months on end.

She is so insufferable, I can't take how she yaps on and on, using 300 words to explain a single thought.

Also, who needs to buy 2 blankets every year?! What happens to the past year's blankets?! "Well my cats need one UGG blanket, and I need my own."

And again, where is she getting the money to pay for these frivolous purchases? How is she paying for that townhome? It's not like she has a lucrative career as an influencer. Her channel is practically defunct at this point. You've got a lot of explaining to do, Eleanor.
Is UGG some sort of 'aspirational' brand in the US? 😂 I'm in Europe and the only item I know from the brand are those hideous shoes which went out of fashion in 2013 as they're super impractical for rainy winters.
Anyway, she goes on and on about those damn blankets, to me they look cheap and I'm 100% sure they're made of polyester. I'm also imagining they're absolute traps for the cat hair and her cats must shed like crazy. I don't think Smelle brushes or grooms them if even cleaning their litter boxes twice a day is too much effort for Miss Priss. Also, she mentioned she's going to gift one of the blankets to someone. Mr Fisherman, you know what you'll find under the Christmas tree come December (if you last until then) 😉 Here's Smelle again, buying absolutely useless stuff for the luff of her life because she needs to mold him into a male version of herself 😂

Speaking of relationships, Ricky posted another pic with Elle 2.0. I really want him to beat Smelle to the altar 😂 He thinks he's so smart looking in that v-neck and a suit jacket 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

That was so disgusting... All the clutter in that room. I remember it was one big pile of clothing with some ugly sale shoes in between.

Is UGG some sort of 'aspirational' brand in the US? 😂 I'm in Europe and the only item I know from the brand are those hideous shoes which went out of fashion in 2013 as they're super impractical for rainy winters.
Anyway, she goes on and on about those damn blankets, to me they look cheap and I'm 100% sure they're made of polyester. I'm also imagining they're absolute traps for the cat hair and her cats must shed like crazy. I don't think Smelle brushes or grooms them if even cleaning their litter boxes twice a day is too much effort for Miss Priss. Also, she mentioned she's going to gift one of the blankets to someone. Mr Fisherman, you know what you'll find under the Christmas tree come December (if you last until then) 😉 Here's Smelle again, buying absolutely useless stuff for the luff of her life because she needs to mold him into a male version of herself 😂

Speaking of relationships, Ricky posted another pic with Elle 2.0. I really want him to beat Smelle to the altar 😂 He thinks he's so smart looking in that v-neck and a suit jacket 😩
what is the celebration he speaks of :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Reading her wiki on here, so hilarious and true :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Elle has been removed from the staff list for the program she used to teach in. I figured this would happen; why would they go through such trouble having someone in the US when local lawyers were available. She was never a professor, never on the faculty, always an instructor. But still... the girlboss facade continues to be dismantled.

She's still listed on the master list of faculty in the criminology school but I'm sure that list isn't as up to date as the program's list.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow she is really letting her life & lies just go to tit. That teaching job was a lovely gig.
I really thought she could do better then Rick but now I'm scared I was super wrong 😟

Reactions: 7

Ugg IS NOT an aspirational brand in the US, or anywhere. Ugg is high priced so Elle flogs it because she’ll make more in affiliate link money.

I don’t know why she’s even on YT anymore. There is NOTHING inspirational about her life or her journey. Smdh. I would be embarrassed if I were in her place. But that’s because I have EQ and

Reactions: 5
Wow she is really letting her life & lies just go to tit. That teaching job was a lovely gig.
I really thought she could do better then Rick but now I'm scared I was super wrong 😟
rick wasn't even too bad imo Elle was beneath him

I dunno word salad Rick is not a catch and no matter how awful someone is I would tell them they could do better, except maybe Elle bc we know she's a shallow nasty person inside and out. I honestly feel bad for Ricks newest victim. At least when Rick and Elle were together they weren't making any other innocent bystanders suffer as well.

Reactions: 9
Ok, I was wondering if Rickets was maybe celebrating his sister giving birth but I went on the sister's nstagram and looks like this hasn't happened yet. Instead, she added a picture from her wedding day. Oh my. Smelle must have seemed like a fabulous angel of style to Ricky's family if they let his sister wear that makeup on her wedding day. It's literally the saddest makeup I've seen. 13 year old's execution.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.