Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PhallusSizeMedium

Chatty Member
Connors boss. The one he was too scared to name. The landscaper who connor and all his brothers worked for. What a vile little maggot he had a company called prodrive groundworks they dug and buried big holes with cement wonder what's in them ? Suddenly since being arrested after this video he quickly tried to delete all his social media showing his company who worked there where they worked ect he thinks by deleting it all that gets rid of the evidence
---
I know, he wanted to do the film and talk about her. That was their last holiday together so it was memories for him. Memories he can't make again cause that a hole took her life.
Yes he's absolutely vile and all his family and friends now threatening to murder elles friends !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

sillydot

Chatty Member
Oh ok. My apologies. I just heard ‘late guilty plea’ so assumed it was about assisting connor I’ve got it wrong a lot today 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha

Tiger tat

Yeah, I remember all the kick off in the mid 2000s about Alex’s affair… hadn’t thought about it for years, but good to know Gerrard is holidaying with a Byrne. Honest to god all the money in the world can’t stop some people, can it?

chattycatty

VIP Member
He's in Strangeways at the moment isn't he? Wonder where they'll send him.
Frankland ect high security hes a lifer now so its nothing like what hes been used to
---
Dont be fooled by the high profile footballer players.. they are all wrapped up in it. Especially a lot in Liverpool - The fowlers, Gerard’s, Gallaghers are all linked to it. You only need to see who Steven Gerard’s daughters fella is
Its is asif they have all this wealth and doors open to them and they fall in love with gangsters it absolutely baffles me

sillydot

Chatty Member
no idea. Tbf I can see why he didn’t want her being at court or on the stand. Cashmans mrs got ripped to shreds on social media when she was attending court (rightly so)

you’d think these criminals would learn from all these high profile cases. Cctv seems to be the one that’s get them. Ud think they would dress up in a fat suit or something (be easier to get away with)