Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chattycatty

VIP Member
Definitely a big fat guilty coming after that today

he thinks he’s untouchable

just as cocky as cashman

RAT 🐀

Reactions: 7

justheretoreadalways10

I heard he plead guilty but not sure what to?? If the thread gets locked it’s been a pleasure and hopefully see use all in October for Ashley dales

• Heart
Reactions: 7

sillydot

Chatty Member
It’s all drugs related. I’m not just singling the Wirral out by the way.. it’s rife in any city, town, village, places you wouldn’t even think, where you wouldn’t even know.

You probably had no idea about them until this shooting right?! I don’t want to say much but Connor getting a 48 year sentence will not stop any of them thinking twice about picking up a gun again.

what happened to Elle could happen to any of us, at any time, in any place. It’s a scary world

Reactions: 6

Chandler Bing

VIP Member
I didn't know we had a thread. I live quite close. About under an hour's walk from the scene.
I remember Christmas early morning but still dark and being woken by flashing lights of police cars. Which typing this out seems incredible as the road outside is nowhere near the incident.
I remember reading the news before opening presents later.
It was the quietest I'd ever heard my estate. And not just Christmas morning. For days after.
It's so heartbreaking. I don't know any of the families. And just shocked it happened at that place of all locations.
Leaving aside I've no tea, I'm glad 48 years. I hope her family campaigns to make sure he does the full term.
I haven't followed how the investigation unfolded. But saw the footage of his arrest at the supermarket.
That's the point I want to make. Guns were never used usually. It was always a beating or stabbing. I just hope it doesn't happen again for some time. It probably already has.
Lived here decades, this locally is the most tragic event that's happened in memory. It's that quiet. I don't know how to end this but hope it doesn't come across as hogging the attention of the killing.
That's always the important bit. He's lucky he's just got a prison sentence! The amount of smaller/interconnected/etc gangs who were ok until he bought that heat onto North East Wirral.
I always thought if he doesn't get arrested, he'd get executed.
48 great.
R.I.P. Elle Edwards.
Same here. I live not 15 mins walk from the Lighty. It was so surreal the morning after. Took us all months to go back in there, and the memorial outside just broke me when we did. I'm glad he got what he deserved, but this will happen again unfortunately. I'm sure of it.

• Heart

MizMac

Chapman will never be a free man 👏🏻
Waring will be known as a snitch 🥊
Justice for Elle and her family, may this being them light in their darkness 🕯

• Heart

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
She hasn’t been named in the trial but I’m guessing she is the girl who has drinks poured over her by salkeld and Duffy. They allege she is the one who made it known they were there that night.

I’ve looked her up since and she’s rough even through social media 😂 her dad looks half decent , and it’s sad on her kid. What’s her story?
Her dad was always dead sound. Her mum left Clio with him to raise and his own mum helped out alot. But she's just wired different I think. Caused mayhem for him for years, even threatening to accuse of him of sexual abuse 😳 she went out her way to have that baby, shagging around with no protection just to get pregnant then neglected the kid once the novelty had worn off and her dad raises him. I think he's his legal guardian now

• Sad
  • Wow

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Just watched the documentary that's been filmed.

It's called The Big Cases - Killed on Christmas Eve. It's only 30 minutes long.

Think it should be on BBC iPlayer - I watched via my guy who downloads stuff to a Russian website - if you know, you know 😉

Moving but I have to say her dad getting a free holiday to Corfu doesn't really sit right with me and it literally adds nothing to the programme.

Last edited:

chattycatty

VIP Member
A thread to discuss the trial as it's happening.
New we could rely on you tran ✌😘
---
Omgggg thank you thank you thank you we’ve been after this for a good few days now 🙌🏼

@sillydot @chattycatty
---
Sooooo the girl who got the drinks over her head is obviously this Clio… he reckons he didn’t know her. She’s friends with his mum and sister on Facebook. Also tagging his sister in posts!!
Yer beginning of the year her tiktok was going nuts people saying it was her and she called the murder

• Heart

kinderbuenobaby

I personally think the parents of murder victims should have all. the free holidays they want. they’ve lost their child, presumably their reason for living??

Reactions: 5

MizMac

Wow! That was a quick decision!

Hope this brings a bit of peace to Elles loved ones.

observerisshe

Chatty Member
Her Dad is everywhere isn’t he…is this normal? I can’t remember anyone else’s family being on loads of media outlets

chattycatty

VIP Member
It doesn't fit the criteria for a whole life term. I can't believe he got 48 years, one of the biggest sentences I've ever seen, and people are still unhappy. Imagine being 23 years old and knowing you will never see freedom for 48 years, if you live that long. Just let that sink in.

Agreed. His life is over. And if he's already sulking under a blanket, on anti depressants and living on instant noodles, he ain't gonna last 48 years!
He will be dead soon him he wont last in there. Hes going to be away with real horrible murders stuff that make your toes curl he wont last

justheretoreadalways10

Don’t forget this is the same lad who was arrested back in 2021 for an unrelated shooting to this! He has it in him, it is all circumstantial however he’s admitted a lot of involvement. If it was me and I knew I wasn’t the shooter I’d save myself and everyone else the time and tell them who it was.

his Facebook post he was trying to be the hero, be the hero and name who done it! An innocent girl has lost her life because of this

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Ooh, the sentencing remarks are being recorded. I've just turned onto Sky ready!

Looks like the BBC website will be showing them too - here's the link:

Christ, he's another aspiring rapper in his spare time 🙄 Most dangerous profession there is.
---
I still don't think it will be a whole life order. It doesn't fit the specified criteria - intending to kill two people is not the same as killing two people.

Cases which would normally fall into the category for a ‘whole life order’ are covered in para 2 schedule 21 SA 2020 and include:

• the murder of two or more persons where each murder involved a substantial degree of planning or the abduction of the victim, or sexual or sadistic conduct;
• the murder of a person under the age of 18 involving abduction or sexual or sadistic motivation;
• the murder of a child involving a substantial degree of premeditation or planning, where the offence was committed on or after 28 June 2022;
• political, religious or ideological murder
• murder of a police officer or prison officer in the course of their duty committed on or after 13 April 2015
• murder by an offender previously convicted of murder

Yes, exceptions can be made because the criteria specifically states the examples provided "include" - Wayne Couzens being one but the judge had to jump through a lot of hoops to get there (basically ruled it akin to a terrorist attack) - but I just don't think this case warrants it.

I think the judge has asked the prosecution for their submissions to show he considered it but will rule it out.

I'm still going to 40+ years - murder with a firearm starting point is 30 years then add on all the aggravating factors. Probably 42-45 years. But he'll stop short of a whole life order. That's my thoughts.
---
I wouldn't bet my house on it though 😂

Last edited:

LouBug19

VIP Member
Why does she looks like lottie moss from wish?? Those tattoos.. she looks a lovely person...

• Haha