Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MizMac

Again another drug dealing case where all may not be as it seems as per the Cashman trial. There’s obviously multiple wrong uns involved in this one.

If you look at Chapman, he has form, he’s blatantly lied in court making out he’s a family man, whilst he’s sodded off out all day on Xmas Eve away from his partner and their poorly baby who he was supposed have a fresh start with. He’s gone to enough trouble to burn out the car involved on New Year’s Eve - of all days, another day avoiding the family time he claims is so important to him!

Waring not giving evidence is really disappointing, it seems he hasn’t got the bottle to be cross examined in case he slips up and says something he shouldn’t even though his barrister has already indicated Chapman is lying. Shame we don’t get to hear about his side piece giving him an alibi and his relationship with Robbie Fowlers daughter.

I’m hoping like the Cashman trial, these people who can’t be named have done the right thing and spoken out and there is more concrete evidence than what has been put out to the public.

Thinking of Elle, that beautiful young lady and her family going through this ordeal 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
These impact statements are hitting me hard 😢😢 such a beautiful life that has been taken this world is so sad
Agreed. I'm normally pretty hard faced and find the whole victim impact thing a bit too American for my liking but yeah, it's heartbreaking.

No whole life term. That is the correct decision, whether that upsets people or not.

Last edited:

justheretoreadalways10

Well we know what warings said up to now, what I posted earlier. Chapman wasn’t at home he was at warings why lie if he has nothing to hide? It is a lot of common sense I think. I’m sorry but fuck the grass culture when you’re facing a life sentence and you’ve got 2 young daughters. He’s trying to portray himself as a family man but he is definitely far from it. I feel sorry for his kids, his Girlfriend in the other hand more fool her for having kids with such an asbo

MrsNorthernGrinch

Chatty Member
Is there anymore info on Clio?

I fell onto her fb page and seen all her comments she's getting. Or is it literally a case of she made phone call informing them who was at the pub?

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
She’s back on tik tok aswell posting how obsessed she is with her fella 🫠🫠
Just seen her TikTok 😳 the irony that she’s made up to have him home for Christmas (and not be in prison) and now she’s banged up on Boxing Day for stabbing him. Different world people, but scary considering this is all my part of the world.

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Why is she being protected tho?! Both her and Sam were arrested and released. So why can’t that be mentioned in court. I don’t get it
This is what I don't understand. The whole family has been relocated
---
(y) Yes, that's the one
Haven't been there yet. Off topic like but is it any good?
---
Omggggg stop is that what the Tik tok video of hers boasting about she’s took his V 🤦🏼‍♀️ she needs locking up for a few years by the looks of it!

Thank god her dad has got the baby and not her. She’s dangerous
Did you see about when she was down new brighton dips fighting? She had the baby with her and he was being passed around almost of them and they where all bladdered. Proper scum bag she is

• Wow

sillydot

Chatty Member
Haha.

It’s obvs happened on the back of his barrister asking Connor them questions. The whole grass thing is a joke.. i don’t see if ever changing, well unless your mixed in with all that. I would care less about grassing them up but then I don’t live that life!! He is in for a bad time in there by the sound of things. Also didn’t plea guilty either - I was half expecting that

Reactions: 4

justheretoreadalways10

I'll have to have a nose at this because I've not been following. Was that Clio not involved? She's a bad rat her. Her dad was a friend of mine and he had a dogs life raising her.
She hasn’t been named in the trial but I’m guessing she is the girl who has drinks poured over her by salkeld and Duffy. They allege she is the one who made it known they were there that night.

I’ve looked her up since and she’s rough even through social media 😂 her dad looks half decent , and it’s sad on her kid. What’s her story?

justheretoreadalways10

This is what I don't understand. The whole family has been relocated
---

Haven't been there yet. Off topic like but is it any good?
---

Did you see about when she was down new brighton dips fighting? She had the baby with her and he was being passed around almost of them and they where all bladdered. Proper scum bag she is
From hearing the above, I find it hard to believe she was just ringing someone to tell them what had happened… innocently my arseeeeee. Her whole family have been relocated? Clearly many others have too then with the amount of people they won’t name

Anyone knows anything come take a seat spill the tea before the trial finishes

sillydot

Chatty Member
I don’t think he has given evidence because he is probably not comfortable talking about a web of lies and he’ll get eaten alive. Wether that be because he is covering up for chapman or somone else. It also may be that he has already pleaded guilty.. the same reason why we didn’t hear from Russell in the cashman case. Who only knows. My opinion based on what I’ve read is that they are all in on it. I just couldn’t say for sure who did it exactly. I think the defence ending speech with wipe the floor with the prosecutions though.

chattycatty

VIP Member
I love a real life book, if you’re being serious chat?
Yer honestly boss read crazy how young his was when it all started
---
Yeah I've read that book, it's good. Took it on holiday about 20yrs ago. I bet there could be another written about him since then, unless it's been updated.
Yer i did too took it to turkey i had cocky my fella had gerrard 🤣 spot the scousers 🤣
---
Amazon has the new version of it to gals ✌

• Haha
  • Heart

sillydot

Chatty Member
I’m assuming assisting an offender. It was a late plea (mid trial) so I’m assuming it happened near the time when Connor refused to come to court. Talk about a curve ball 😂

Chapman will be safe inside, same as cashman. Warring won’t be - it’s a shame the prison system works how it does

Also just read that apparently the edwards family were hurling abuse at connor as he went down (rightly so)

sillydot

Chatty Member
Unpopular opinion I know but I’m really on the fence. 100% he knows who did but I couldn’t say 100% based on that evidence it’s him. There’s so many things that don’t add up. The evidence is just the same as that David ungi case and he got a not guilty
---
Also thank you for setting this thread up!

• Heart

justheretoreadalways10

Wow she is absolutely nuts and clearly needs locking up. I thought someone said she wasn’t even near the Wirral . Rockferry isn’t far is it?
---
She’s back on Facebook and looks like she hasn’t got the baby thankfully 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited: