Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justheretoreadalways10

Omgggg thank you thank you thank you we’ve been after this for a good few days now 🙌🏼

@sillydot @chattycatty
---
Sooooo the girl who got the drinks over her head is obviously this Clio… he reckons he didn’t know her. She’s friends with his mum and sister on Facebook. Also tagging his sister in posts!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

marymint

His Facebook status and the lad on the stand seemed like two different people 👀

Is it common knowledge (I’m assuming you live local) around there he done it? Thinking back when it happened this sams name was everywhere and I’ve not seen much about Connor until he was arrested and charged
---
I’ll eat my words, struggling to find this fella based on the fact he’s 31, from belle vale and is a drug dealer 😂 anyone looks at my search engine they will be like wtf
So the 31 year old is he meant to be the real shooter and Chapman is too scared to say? Or did he order Chapman to do it?
Heartbreaking for her family these horrors just don’t give a shit xxx
---
Guilty 🥳🥳🥳🥳 bastards
Wow that wasn’t long at all was it??
scumbags so glad for her family x

chattycatty

VIP Member
So the 31 year old is he meant to be the real shooter and Chapman is too scared to say? Or did he order Chapman to do it?
Heartbreaking for her family these horrors just don’t give a shit xxx
Thats what i thought

i thought belle vale man ordered the hit connor done it 🤷‍♀️

sillydot

Chatty Member
Minimum he has to do is 48 years. Then and only then can he apply for parole which is not guaranteed. So he will be 71 before the time he has a possibility of even getting released. (To be fair i think he will) just like Curtis Warren was released but on strict license.

Davena94

VIP Member
Apparently he’s already been paid out for a false arrest regarding something else so that’s where his cockiness comes from. Hopefully the jury come to the right decision on this one

• Wow

Davena94

VIP Member
Personally, I think this blanket coverage on the BBC News channel is a bit over the top. I read they have been speaking to Elle Edwards' father throughout the trial, which probably explains why.

For context, a man has also been sentenced to 44 years today for murdering a woman and her two young children by deliberately setting fire to her home and watching the fire take hold. Absolutely nothing about that on the TV - there is a report on the website.
They’ve been following her dad around and took him back to where he last holidayed with Elle. Never seen anything like that with a murder victims family before

• Wow

sillydot

Chatty Member
Be interesting to see what happens with the Wirral feuds now, because they are far from over.

• Sad
  • Angry

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
From hearing the above, I find it hard to believe she was just ringing someone to tell them what had happened… innocently my arseeeeee. Her whole family have been relocated? Clearly many others have too then with the amount of people they won’t name

Anyone knows anything come take a seat spill the tea before the trial finishes
Yeah I was working with a family member of theirs. Apparently they upped and left everything (along with 5k of rent arrears 😬) and the landlord had to put a big notice up in the window to say the property was empty and nothing to do with the Grooms anymore as there where petrol bomb threats doing the rounds

• Wow

sillydot

Chatty Member
Oh find out! Why did he get stabbed also? I’m intrigued

Apparently it happened Wednesday night.. the lad who he is locked up with did it with a kettle.

he then apologised to him and said ‘sorry I had to do that otherwise I’d be stabbed up’

so obvs been ordered to do it.

sillydot

Chatty Member
Unfortunately money doesn’t buy class. The Gerard’s for example.. Alex was having an affair with that ‘pancake Taylor’ whilst with Steven. She is an absolute wrongun. Steven is wrapped up with the Kinahans, and allowing his daughter to date the son of a world wild gangster. It is what is it. Take the money off then they are complete chavs. They only have it cuz Steven can kick a ball about

StonedCyclist

Same here. I live not 15 mins walk from the Lighty. It was so surreal the morning after. Took us all months to go back in there, and the memorial outside just broke me when we did. I'm glad he got what he deserved, but this will happen again unfortunately. I'm sure of it.
Another local. Still remember the news filtering through on local FB pages. Everyone was just so shocked.

Reactions: 3