Elle Darby-Swift #77 It ain't Texas, it was Trowbridge so sit your lying ass down, down, down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did it again with most likes 😂

Elle & Con are unhappily living their 'dream' in Texas - where Elle was 'raised' . After reading her dad's book - it turns out they went for short holidays ....

They are reunited with the dogs.....but, H & H seem to spend most of their time with a dog sitter........and the children are now in day care. Elle wouldn't have the time otherwise to read her books.......

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I messaged that company who gifted her freebies and they replied saying she wouldn’t be getting anymore packages 🎉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I messaged that company who gifted her freebies and they replied saying she wouldn’t be getting anymore packages 🎉
You’re doing the Lords work 🤩
---
Ok what in the actual photoshopping hell is she doing with these pics…. I mean SERIOUSLY 😂😂😂
I bet she watched zero minutes of this game/match or whatever baseball is called 🤪. Probably posed for a few pics posted them to social media and then fucked off to IHOP for some grub!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can anyone summarise their latest vlog? I think this is the first time I really can’t be bothered to watch it, so imagine a lot of others must be feeling the same. They’re getting too mundane and boring. She must be losing a LOT of views right now!?

Reactions: 8
I see a a lot of people are speculating a pregnancy... i don't think she's pregnant and wouldn't want to speculate about that i just think she's put on weight and is insecure at the moment hence the baggy clothes and bad photoshop. I don't think she's happy in the US and is turning to food you can see that in the vlogs the amount of absolute crap she consumes.

Reactions: 19
All that stuff she shipped over! … if they don’t like it there long term what’s she going to do… ship it all back?! 🥴 who would ship that much stuff over when they’re already a couple of months into a 12 month lease and really have no idea if they’re even staying in the country longer term? She’s just going to lug it all to another rental if they do 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
All that stuff she shipped over! … if they don’t like it there long term what’s she going to do… ship it all back?! 🥴 who would ship that much stuff over when they’re already a couple of months into a 12 month lease and really have no idea if they’re even staying in the country longer term? She’s just going to lug it all to another rental if they do 🤦‍♀️
As someone said, uk furniture does not work in a huge us house. It's going to look ridiculous

Reactions: 12
So , she didn't choose the Crème Brulé cookie, but proceeded to try it first, Conner asking her to just take a bite. So she breaks it in half not even , and eats the bigger half and hands Conner the smaller half. All she does is eat recently. Serious comfort eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So , she didn't choose the Crème Brulé cookie, but proceeded to try it first, Conner asking her to just take a bite. So she breaks it in half not even , and eats the bigger half and hands Conner the smaller half. All she does is eat recently. Serious comfort eating.
Whoever breaks the coffee, doesn't choose which part to take. You either break, or choose, but not both.

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t think logically… so I doubt she ever thought she wouldn’t be happy or may have to move back. She relies purely on manifesting bullshit and assume it will all work out.

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but I can't watch this.

"Is this homemade?"
"Ha ha"

A normal person would have made a joke ("yes, made by Mr Tesco!"), but she looks annoyed and fed up.

Reactions: 5
Those vile fat phobic tweets might just come back and bite her on the ass 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28