Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie looks so beautiful in that photo of her at the airport. And bless her heart for wearing Angelle clothing, she seems like the sweetest lil sis. Amazes me that the two of them are related

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've gone back to watch the rest of the Q&A and it's obvious Elle isn't happy in Texas. She needs to get San Diego out of her mind pronto. I did a quick search to find out how much a single person would need to earn to be able to afford to live in San Diego...I'm assuming the mortgage in this figure is for an apartment. The figure is $273,613 (£217k pp plus two children)....So, half a million dollars for the two of them (and more for the children ??? $700k ish)- most of the cost goes on taxes. If you search celebrities living in San Diego - they are all worth millions of dollars....Tony Hawk; Alicia Keys; Adam Lambert and the odd billionaire like Bill Gates.

If Elle could afford San Diego - I still don't think she'd be happy....

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Maybe this is my selfish streak coming out but it’s a bit cheeky to invite Katie to visit the same time as saints birthday. I assume they will be doing kids activities (understandably, it is saints birthday) which Katie probably won’t be interested in. It’s giving NYC vibes when they invited her and were at the hotel 5pm everyday and went to 0 landmarks or tourist attractions 😂 and mocked her for wanting to buy balenciaga shoes with £100 or whatever it was 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Maybe this is my selfish streak coming out but it’s a bit cheeky to invite Katie to visit the same time as saints birthday. I assume they will be doing kids activities (understandably, it is saints birthday) which Katie probably won’t be interested in. It’s giving NYC vibes when they invited her and were at the hotel 5pm everyday and went to 0 landmarks or tourist attractions 😂 and mocked her for wanting to buy balenciaga shoes with £100 or whatever it was 🥲
I don’t know, Katie is a lovely aunt and I’m sure would be very happy to be there for Romeo’s 1st birthday. I reckon she would be bored as hell if she just stayed in Houston for a week, and it’s a long way to go to just spend it sat on a white grubby sofa covered in fake tan!

At least going to Orlando will break up the long flights a bit for Katie. Elle will definitely have paid for her flights too

Reactions: 10
All those hundreds of questions submitted for her Q&A and she only answered about 4 of them and spent most of the video talking about her grief. Why even call it a Q&A? Next time she asks for questions, I hope no one bothers.

Reactions: 7
It’s Romeo’s first birthday, so there’s not exactly a lot of baby centred stuff they can do really.
I don’t know if they’re going to Disneyland or Disney World, but they’re both much more fun for adults I’ve found😂

Reactions: 4
I think both kids and both dog’s actually just need to be home and feel settled. Those boys have moved here there and everywhere, as have the dogs.. stay local. Be home, Romeo will have spheroid memories of his first Birthday. This is again something Elle and One cup want to do. Zero thoughts about anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She treats Katie like she’s in capable. The pic of Katie ready for “her big solo flight” “broke” Elle. Like Katie works and lives alone she is a capable functioning adult with a couple of additional needs but Elle likes to treat her like she’s highly dependent on other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Someone has probably already said this but I feel like in a couple of recent vlogs when they were talking about visa/dog costs and then when Elle was asking Connor when the shipping containers arrive it actually seems like he probably organises their life, when most the time he just comes across as a bit of a freeloading plonker.

Maybe he’s a bit of a James (and Carys) and is a bit more ‘business savvy’ than he appears 🤔

Reactions: 5
I don’t even think the kids are happy there. In one of her recent vlogs whilst she’s taking saint interrupted her and said mummy I miss **** and said what sounded like a nickname for someone. The next clip is her saying saint is really missing his cousins and his face lights up when he face times them. The boys clearly feel lonely too. Friends are so important for young children and they have no one but other adults so far.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I don’t even think the kids are happy there. In one of her recent vlogs whilst she’s taking saint interrupted her and said mummy I miss **** and said what sounded like a nickname for someone. The next clip is her saying saint is really missing his cousins and his face lights up when he face times them. The boys clearly feel lonely too. Friends are so important for young children and they have no one but other adults so far.
Yeh. They seem quite isolated. Also the cultural differences will have an effect. The American lifestyle is quite different from British.

Reactions: 2
The constant pushing of “I could never imagine this could be my life”, “living my dream life” etc etc seems a lot like she’s trying to convince herself that it is actually what she wants and that she is in fact as happy as she makes out. People who are genuinely living their “dream life” are doing just that, living their life, they don’t constantly feel the need to post about what a “dream” it is. It’s an opportunity to gloat of course but I think it’s a case of “if I outwardly express that I’m feel this way then eventually I will feel this way” sort of thing.

Reactions: 7
She treats Katie like she’s in capable. The pic of Katie ready for “her big solo flight” “broke” Elle. Like Katie works and lives alone she is a capable functioning adult with a couple of additional needs but Elle likes to treat her like she’s highly dependent on other people.
She’s just a patronising cow…also who poses like that in an airport?…really think she is mentally ill

Reactions: 4
As independent as Katie is, she is still vulnerable.

Someone has probably already said this but I feel like in a couple of recent vlogs when they were talking about visa/dog costs and then when Elle was asking Connor when the shipping containers arrive it actually seems like he probably organises their life, when most the time he just comes across as a bit of a freeloading plonker.

Maybe he’s a bit of a James (and Carys) and is a bit more ‘business savvy’ than he appears 🤔
She said recently she leaves all the financial stuff etc to Con 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 1