Elle Darby #74 Racist Elle Swift moves to the states & won’t be making any black mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just could never ever go somewhere so unprepared. She is literally "winging it" with 2 kids in tow and 2 dogs in kennels. If it was me personally I would have went on holiday first with the sole intention of travelling to different areas and scoping them out, get a vibe for the places first. To travel out there and not even know which state you're going to live in is just crazy to me. And why only 2 states? California is not feasible, she just wants the Cali girl persona for instagram. And their only othe option is texas apparently? Just seems bizarre and rushed.

Reactions: 8
[
Yep, and the guys on it described her as a "crocodile". Not sure what they meant by that. 🤔
Do you mean vampire ( ironic considering who she is married too 🧛🏻‍♀️) He said she drained the life out of him, it was the guy she got stuck with when they split the couples up. Another classic was Con saying he’d leave her if she put on weight!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Supposing she is moving to America forever and ever as was suggested initially, I'm 90% sure poor old daddy Giles won't be able to come visit his third grandchild as the USA are so strict on visas if you have a criminal record even solely in the UK, I've heard about people getting visas refused for shoplifting or a minor drunk nightclub brawl 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ so if he's done millions of fraud in the US he won't be able to come in, neither will cons dad as I believe it's been said that he's been in jail as well 🥴🥴🥴

Imagine moving somewhere your closest surviving relative can't even go to 🤦🏻‍♀️
Sounds ideal to me 😉

Reactions: 2
This sounds like its going to be a very expensive and very humbling experience for EDL.

Her & COOOOOONNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHAAAA must be having some spicy arguments off camera. They can't not be. She'd sugar-coat her own tit if she could.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just could never ever go somewhere so unprepared. She is literally "winging it" with 2 kids in tow and 2 dogs in kennels. If it was me personally I would have went on holiday first with the sole intention of travelling to different areas and scoping them out, get a vibe for the places first. To travel out there and not even know which state you're going to live in is just crazy to me. And why only 2 states? California is not feasible, she just wants the Cali girl persona for instagram. And their only othe option is texas apparently? Just seems bizarre and rushed.
and then a few months down the line there will be a video titled “we made a mistake…” and it will be them saying they rushed it, didn’t look into things enough and they didn’t make the right decision on where they moved to and now they are wanting to move somewhere else and the kids (and dogs if they get flown over) will be uprooted once again.

Reactions: 14
[

Do you mean vampire ( ironic considering who she is married too 🧛🏻‍♀️) He said she drained the life out of him, it was the guy she got stuck with when they split the couples up. Another classic was Con saying he’d leave her if she put on weight!!
I've just been down a rabbit hole to see if I could confirm it, but short of rereading her whole Tattle threads........ 🙄
However, I have found what you mentioned:

"Have you seen them on “make or break” on channel 5? I only knew about her from that show and the way they act on it is SO different to YouTube!!
Ha, the guy Elle had to spend time with said she was a vampire, she drained the life out of him!! Her lips are as big as Imogen’s, but at least she’s very open about what she has done."

"Yeah hahah she absolutely hates talking about that show, it was mentioned during there assumptions video. Literally got no air time they were very vanilla".

ETA Anyone remember how she drained this guy?
Probably explains Con's deathly looks 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread suggest

#75 California dreaming for the racist Carby, while Con Man has his eye on a Texan Barbie 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I’m confused, I thought they were going to Florida after Texas? Is that now not happening? She absolutely doesn’t want to live in Texas, that’s very very obvious.

Reactions: 3
and then a few months down the line there will be a video titled “we made a mistake…” and it will be them saying they rushed it, didn’t look into things enough and they didn’t make the right decision on where they moved to and now they are wanting to move somewhere else and the kids (and dogs if they get flown over) will be uprooted once again.
She would NEVER admit to making a mistake. She will have another excuse like … “ Katie needed me back home” or “I missed visiting my mums grave” her excuse will be one that will be to pull on her insta huns heart strings.

Reactions: 22
Sorry if this has been mentioned before - I’ve never posted on this thread before. I try not to give this girl any views because I’m actually quite annoyed that she didn’t get cancelled completely after her disgusting tweets were discovered. Anyway, her videos have popped back up and I’ve noticed they have relocated to the US. My question is why on earth did they think it was okay to move to the US without anywhere to live, no plan, no set up, no stability… absolutely nothing, with 2 young children!! It’s crazy. Poor kids! And dogs who are left somewhere (until they make a decision) wondering what the hell is going on.

Reactions: 13
Sorry if this has been mentioned before - I’ve never posted on this thread before. I try not to give this girl any views because I’m actually quite annoyed that she didn’t get cancelled completely after her disgusting tweets were discovered. Anyway, her videos have popped back up and I’ve noticed they have relocated to the US. My question is why on earth did they think it was okay to move to the US without anywhere to live, no plan, no set up, no stability… absolutely nothing, with 2 young children!! It’s crazy. Poor kids! And dogs who are left somewhere (until they make a decision) wondering what the hell is going on.
Because this is karma, she never suffered any repercussions for her actions, she didn’t even attempt to better herself during her time offline, in fact she went on a month long holiday across the States. This what we’re seeing now is beautiful car crash TV. Just an utter shame 2 children and dogs needed to be dragged in for the ride. She’s homeless, in a foreign country, with no insurance, no base to return to and even her own family aren’t supporting her.

Reactions: 15
They did a road trip for that month/six weeks, if this is something they have wanted for years WTF did they not go and look at places then?

Reactions: 13
They did a road trip for that month/six weeks, if this is something they have wanted for years WTF did they not go and look at places then?
I was coming on here to say the same thing, if this is a life long dream in the making surely to duck you would have done all your research before doing a spur of the moment flight to America, she has no intention of staying there, it’s all for the views

Reactions: 8
They were both pretty quiet on social media yesterday. I wonder if they’ve either signed for a place they were approved for, or if the dream has all gone downhill now?

Reactions: 5
She seems so naive and childish with two children.. Like even in her Cali girl life she would have bad days and life would be "normal" and not a holiday every day..i lived in the aus 30 m from the beach and yes it was beautiful but life was still pretty normal and I had to do every day chores. She has this weird image in her head life will be all rosey all day every day in cali. Wtf like get a grip. She needs to step away from her living through insta 24/7. I find her so naively dumb I cant. Usually kids grow you up a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She so immature or at least acting that way. She’s nearly 30, has two very young children and essentially has made them homeless. I don’t care how much money they have or are earning, the waste that this ‘move’ is costing is huge. The air bnbs, the constant eating out, the car rentals, ridiculous! I will never get my head around the fact they went with no home to go too and not even knowing which part of the country they want to live in. The rush to get there meant throwing a huge amount of their belongings into landfill rather than donate it, the sorting of the storage container gave me anxiety!! It showed just how easy they have got their money, when you actually work hard for things you are a lot more conscious about hiw you get rid of it. Con is just another child she has to look after.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If they end up in Texas then it seems like the only reason she is there is to have a big house and pay less tax. How horribly materialistic. They will only be renting as well so they won’t even own it. It’s all very strange.

Reactions: 11
There's loads of reasons why I don't think the stay there is for the long term.
For a start i thought it was weird when Lucy's hubby said 'have a good time' when he dropped them off. Not we will miss you, or good luck. Just odd choice of words.
Katie didn't seem that emotional at all, elle had to bring on the water works and emotional music 🙄😬
On one of the vlogs when moaning about con nearly losing the vlogging camera they said it always happens when we go on holiday.
There was also another reference to be on holiday but can't remember in what context now.
The fact she keeps saying if they don't move to cali now then they risk being stuck in texas or the UK for saint starting school.
Most importantly the absolute lack of planning and expense.
They are unusually quiet, I honestly think this is a temporary move, maybe a year or so. But elle said it herself on her last vlog, she's extremely sentimental and I think they draw of home will be too strong imo.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.