Elle Darby #74 Racist Elle Swift moves to the states & won’t be making any black mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she’s said before that her dad was wrong accused? Is this true?
---

Actually, I think I might be thinking of another creator.
Her dad took a plea deal as there was the evidence that the wire fraud had indeed taken place....then they changed their minds:

"They became poster boys for City fraud when they confessed to stealing $7.3m in an Enron-related fraud. But the convicted British bankers once dubbed the "NatWest Three" are now recanting their guilty pleas, claiming that they were extracted under duress by a flawed American justice system" - "The government made it clear to us that if we agreed to plead guilty, they would recommend that we got sent home under the prisoner transfer treaty so that we could spend a good proportion, if not a majority, of our sentences in the UK where would could be close to our wives and families. But if we went to trial and lost, they said they would ensure we spent all of our sentence here [in the US]."

It doesn't sound like the USA was happy for Giles........

Reactions: 9
I thought this too, I think she’ll hate the humid weather in Texas! I lived in Florida for 2 years and the summers were INTENSE! Had to avoid the sun as it was just too much, even the locals hated it! I think she would be better off in a state that offers stereotypical seasons! The novelty of the sun and beach soon wears off!

Reactions: 10
I think she’s choosing southern states for the warmer weather. She did say the boys thrive in the sunshine, so I don’t think she cares much about missing the snow or autumn

Supposing she is moving to America forever and ever as was suggested initially, I'm 90% sure poor old daddy Giles won't be able to come visit his third grandchild as the USA are so strict on visas if you have a criminal record even solely in the UK, I've heard about people getting visas refused for shoplifting or a minor drunk nightclub brawl 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ so if he's done millions of fraud in the US he won't be able to come in, neither will cons dad as I believe it's been said that he's been in jail as well 🥴🥴🥴

Imagine moving somewhere your closest surviving relative can't even go to 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Supposing she is moving to America forever and ever as was suggested initially, I'm 90% sure poor old daddy Giles won't be able to come visit his third grandchild as the USA are so strict on visas if you have a criminal record even solely in the UK, I've heard about people getting visas refused for shoplifting or a minor drunk nightclub brawl 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ so if he's done millions of fraud in the US he won't be able to come in, neither will cons dad as I believe it's been said that he's been in jail as well 🥴🥴🥴
You can’t get an ESTA (visa waiver for the US) if you’ve been arrested for serious assault/criminal damage, drugs or if you’ve fraudulently tried to enter the US. Plus there’s some counties that if you’ve visited then you can’t get in.

Technically if he answered those questions honestly then he’d probably get in, but they might have his name on a no enter list, in which case he’s stuffed 😂

Reactions: 4
I think she’s choosing southern states for the warmer weather. She did say the boys thrive in the sunshine, so I don’t think she cares much about missing the snow or autumn
Its only because in the UK she always bangs on about ‘Cozee season’ and ‘festive season’ . I think she’ll hate the hot sun!

Reactions: 16
I thought this too, I think she’ll hate the humid weather in Texas! I lived in Florida for 2 years and the summers were INTENSE! Had to avoid the sun as it was just too much, even the locals hated it! I think she would be better off in a state that offers stereotypical seasons! The novelty of the sun and beach soon wears off!
as someone who lives where most of the year is warm and summers are in the 40ºc, I can assure you it's unbearable!

Reactions: 8
I mean for any normal mother it wouldn’t even be a choice. If you can’t afford to live somewhere then you don’t. It’s really quite that simple! Living beyond your means for the gram is irresponsible and immature. It seems Connor has spent all this time telling her they can’t afford to live in Cali and she’s only now starting to believe him and Texas isn’t good enough for her. She’s a rotten spoilt brat with no concept of real life.

although it’s very interesting watching this car crash I must admit!
How anyone can leave their dogs for this amount of time is beyond me. They deserve better.

Reactions: 13
They only want to move to Texas because Beyoncé’s song 😂🫠 losers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is so random but it came to me earlier - was it Elle and Connor who used to be friends with P daddy’s son Quincy ? I just remember an “influencer” couple randomly being friends with him and I always wondered how they even knew him. They used to upload pics hanging out with him
It may be that I’m thinking of someone else but it’s bugging me who 😂

I think she needs to stop being selfish and accept what she can at this point.

She’s already said it’s difficult for them to be accepted for a rental and they can’t sort health insurance etc until they do.

I don’t know why she’s acting like it’s such a permanent decision, it’s not like she can’t move later on.

Someone else asked why she can’t just live in a smaller rental now and save up… because Elle has to have everything NOW obviously.

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why they just don’t rent a cheaper home in Houston furnished, even if it’s just for six months and during those six months they can travel to a few other states that they want to check out like Florida, South Carolina, rather than wasting sooo much money rushing to view everything and make a decision now!

Reactions: 14
Elle Darby #75 Manifested herself as a Cali gal but doesn’t have enough money, how long before Conman finds himself an American honey?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think she needs to stop being selfish and accept what she can at this point.

She’s already said it’s difficult for them to be accepted for a rental and they can’t sort health insurance etc until they do.

I don’t know why she’s acting like it’s such a permanent decision, it’s not like she can’t move later on.

Someone else asked why she can’t just live in a smaller rental now and save up… because Elle has to have everything NOW obviously.
I think she was raised as a spoilt brat......and wants the life of a millionaire, without actually doing any 'work'

Someone mentioned in the thread about her ???selling property in the USA.......she would need qualifications for that plus a 'fitness determination' - which looks at criminal history (including close family members) and any other activity which could rule you out.......ie. if you're dishonest or have been found to be discriminatory to others......so, that rules our Elle out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone remember when they went on a tv show and got 0 screen time because they were so boring 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.