Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She has no idea how much it will cost to feed her family if they are focusing on healthy food.

Most things labelled as “health foods” in the US have gone though some sort of processing. Even so called whole fruits and vegetables are poor quality and will have more pesticides in them than used elsewhere.

Sugar, salt and fat are added into so many foods and they don’t have to disclose it in the same way.

The MILK her SON and not even one year old SON will drink will be laced with sugar and other medicines that are more tightly controlled within the UK and Europe.

The potable water is abysmal. The cost of utilities is greater than what it it here, and that’s saying something.

Texas has little federal involvement as it’s the only State that has in its constitution that they can seceded when they want to from the federal government and operate as an independent state again.

They want to move to Texas because taxes are low - shows their privilege. Stuff in Texas is expensive to make up for the lack of tax raised form income/property. The transport connections, roads outside of major cities is shocking, the schools outside of major cities are not well maintained.

Do they want to live in a suburb next to a major city and nothing else. No play parks, unless I’m a strip mall or fast food restaurant? Everything has to be driven to and this is a State that allows 15 y/o to drive.

Moving because of a vibe is not it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

speach7991

It does really make me cringe when people get excited over the mundane things… so far we’ve seen her post school buses and trader joes. Literally like a tourist coming to the UK and posting black cabs and Sainsburys 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Sunshine99

Chatty Member
Fuck it’s so scary how easy it is to find where they are in real time, especially with those two little boys. Content really does take priority!

• Sad
Reactions: 62

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
It is a massive kick in the teeth seeing her in such a beautiful place, 2 gorgeous healthy children, money etc when not too long ago she was being exposed for all that horrible disgusting shit she said

She’s just so undeserving of this amazing lifestyle she’s able to live and she seems to be being VERY smug and boasting a lot atm

Reactions: 59

dniyel

61ebc3ba30e42a282d0a4e45097ab8d5.gif

When you hear someone open a pack of choccy digestives

(I genuinely can't stop laughing why does she look so goofy)

• Haha
Reactions: 59

brows3r10

Omg she makes me giggle panning around filming Trader Joe’s on her story like it’s the Sistene chapel 😭 you’re basically in asda luv pipe it down x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I will never understand why she has to sugar coat EVERYTHING .

They have no friends out there, no family out there neither of them have amazing careers that they head off to each day, she has young kids and no support system now around her, no one to do a bit of babysitting etc but it's all super exciting and perfect ...... Really ? in what world .

Reactions: 56

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Does she not think in the height of summer that the boys and dogs could run along a beautiful beach in say Devon, does she think paddling, sand between toes and sunsets can only be seen in the states, seriously.

Like what does she wants us Brits to take away from her content ?
Talking about Walmart like its the holy grail, it's fucking Asda.

Right now she's in America, homeless, jobless and wandering around supermarkets, WOW .

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Katkitkat

Is this it ? Wowzaaa mega money
That is crazy! 7kusd per month!? I'm starting to think that at the height of her youtube career, Elle most definitely began some investments. Her dad probably advised/helped her to put her money somewhere that would earn her a tonne.

The only thing I don't understand is if they have so much disposable income that they can afford to spend £5000ish on rent, why didn't they keep their house and rent it out?

Reactions: 52

Sixty35

Why did she keep saying "we might be able to persuade daddy(cringe) with this house"..... lol He's not the breadwinner....😂why would a freeloader need convincing about a house *you're* paying for.... not that they could afford that property anyway.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
A few mins in the vlog.... for the last 2 days she's been just been in a dream, she's never been so happy....for the last 2 years she's been drudging through mud...so glad better days are coming. Erm....elle am I missing something? You've had two gorgeous boys in the last 3 years! So you're saying you weren't happy? Hasn't she been banging on for the last year about how she's loving the new version of herself? But all of a sudden now she's saying she was in a fog?? She's so fake it's unreal!!!
She says they are here to find out where they will settle....but all iv seen is them doing holiday things!
I really hope it works out for them but my god the lies she tells is off the scale!
TRUDGING through the mud?!?!? Is that cus Count Con has been shagging other birds? Cus WHY on earth has your life been so difficult?? You're jobless, had a big gorgeous home, nice cars, 2 SONS, dogs, family around you?!

Outrageous to say that about her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

mcgee

VIP Member
They are like the annoying couple on property programmes like “A Place in the Sun”. They go to a pricey part of Spain with an average sized budget and a big list of wants then can’t understand why they aren’t finding what they are looking for in that area, when a simple google search would’ve told them they weren’t getting what they wanted there. But no instead they go all that way then act like they are being hard done by because they aren’t getting what they wanted.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Elle, if you're reading this, you have a lovely figure and there's nothing wrong with the way you dress. Getting compared with Mr Blobby is just low.
Are you lost, Angle?

I'd say Mr Blobby being compared EDL Carbdashian is a low personally. At least he dresses for his shape and isn't a raging racist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48