Elle Darby #74 Racist Elle Swift moves to the states & won’t be making any black mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I'm honest, 'moving to the USA' is a great career move. The life swap UK / USA content is getting lots of clout on TikTok and on other platforms in recent years. Love her or dislike her, her views will go up with people who dislike her wanting to see it fail miserably and those who love her willing her on. There is now endless types of content to be made and it pivots her previously dying and damaged brand. They obviously have enough money to try it out for a year or so and to take the punt that it will make them more money in increased engagement and new audiences.

Let's just compare her video views last year on a few videos, to the views in recent weeks. We are seeing this strategy work and quickly.

Last year - average of 51,000 views over 6 videos
Since the move - average of 152,000 views over six videos.

It's tripled their views...

Like her or not (and I don't particularly like her) I see it as a really savvy move.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Basically she wants to move to cali but can’t afford it, they may as well just go back home and be with their family, Texas isn’t exactly the American dream?

Reactions: 10
If I'm honest, 'moving to the USA' is a great career move. The life swap UK / USA content is getting lots of clout on TikTok and on other platforms in recent years. Love her or dislike her, her views will go up with people who dislike her wanting to see it fail miserably and those who love her willing her on. There is now endless types of content to be made and it pivots her previously dying and damaged brand. They obviously have enough money to try it out for a year or so and to take the punt that it will make them more money in increased engagement and new audiences.

Let's just compare her video views last year on a few videos, to the views in recent weeks. We are seeing this strategy work and quickly.

Like her or not (and I don't particularly like her) I see it as a really savvy move.
Agree it’s definitely getting her attention and will boost her views for sure. Think the main problem with the whole move though is that she’s a mother of 2 young kids that have been plucked from everything they’ve ever known to traipse them around various states in a new country with absolutely no stability to make this “content”. Not even healthcare if one of them suddenly gets sick. So it becomes less savvy and a lot more reckless and selfish. She doesn’t have to be a YouTuber, both her and Connor could have gotten jobs in the UK and lived comfortably here, they just can’t be bothered. The move is all about her and Conman’s just clinging on to the whole gravy train as long as he can, like he’s done their whole relationship. It’d be a good move for someone without the responsibility they have maybe with a lot more research and no way would I have sold my house here when it could have been rented easily

Reactions: 19
Agree it’s definitely getting her attention and will boost her views for sure. Think the main problem with the whole move though is that she’s a mother of 2 young kids that have been plucked from everything they’ve ever known to traipse them around various states in a new country with absolutely no stability to make this “content”. Not even healthcare if one of them suddenly gets sick. So it becomes less savvy and a lot more reckless and selfish. She doesn’t have to be a YouTuber, both her and Connor could have gotten jobs in the UK and lived comfortably here, they just can’t be bothered. The move is all about her and Conman’s just clinging on to the whole gravy train as long as he can, like he’s done their whole relationship. It’d be a good move for someone without the responsibility they have maybe with a lot more research and no way would I have sold my house here when it could have been rented easily
Oh yeah it's a savvy career move and a personal life disaster. They also don't have any support network and are already struggling to parent without external help. However, they seem the type to put the material and 'keeping up appearances' first. The children seem more like accessories to the life they want to have and portray, so it makes sense this is the choice they have made.

Reactions: 9
If they were actually willing to get ‘proper’ jobs such as working in sales or as a realtor, then they would potentially be able to live in California. There is plenty of six figure earning opportunity in the states if they’re willing to put the graft in. And they’d get healthcare too if they had jobs!

But as they want to live on manifestations and fresh air then it’s all a pipe dream!

Reactions: 10
When are these delusional pricks gonna just stop bleeping about and make a decision about where they are gonna live?

It's exhausting.

Reactions: 20

You have really hit the nail on the head.

"Put me anywhere on God's green earth, I'll triple my worth". EDL channelling Jay-Z out here.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They are they type to just throw money at a problem and hope it goes away. Meals out, trips to legoland and et cetera aren’t going to make up for the fact she’s left her children vulnerable with no health insurance, uprooted and moved them halfway across the world away from an upbringing surrounded by family, gave them an extremely unstable childhood moving from air bnbs over the last few months.
---
Theyre eating out like crazy… and the massive trolley of food shopping they done probably went in the bin when they left California early to fly to Texas

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

Potentially a savvy career move but still a gamble tbh, with the amount it’s been costing them since they sold their house. They now need to maintain and retain growth whilst also finding the balance between outgoings vs income. Not to mention, they have 2 little ones to think about so they should be making slightly longer term financial plans if they want to keep spending the way they do.

Reactions: 5
As someone who suffers from long-term depression, I really feel like Elle suffers too. She seems to be making a lot of rash decisions because of it, which explains a lot behind this major lifestyle change and her struggle to make decisions. It does make me wonder if she has PND. As someone said a while ago, she doesn’t seem to have a big of a connection with Romeo as she does Saint. Maybe I’m looking into it too much?

Reactions: 6
As someone who suffers from long-term depression, I really feel like Elle suffers too. She seems to be making a lot of rash decisions because of it, which explains a lot behind this major lifestyle change and her struggle to make decisions. It does make me wonder if she has PND. As someone said a while ago, she doesn’t seem to have a big of a connection with Romeo as she does Saint. Maybe I’m looking into it too much?
There’s definitely a lack of connection with Romeo. Not sure I’d go as far to say depression though. I think anyone in their position (that they put themselves in I might add) being homeless with an unstable income and no family around, would feel stressed

Reactions: 7
She’s always banging on about the therapy she has as well, not that it seems to be doing her much good.

Honestly I think a lot of her issues come from the fact she’s just never happy with anything for more than a few minutes, she’s always chasing the next big thing and wants instant gratification.

I think she’s a person that has had too much of everything.

Reactions: 19
Elle has talked about feeling like she has been "trudging through the mud" and has regular therapy sessions. I think anyone can suffer from post partum depression. Her mum dying of cancer was obviously traumatic and still affects her. The backlash from her track record of racism would have been tough to deal with. Obviously the racism issue was all self inflicted though.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.