Elle Darby #73 Great Mums aren’t racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All smoke and mirrors If you ask me 🙄 all they talked about was getting a big house and going shopping! So basically they are going on a long holiday to America to get content and once they run out of content they’ll be back in the UK putting the boys into a uk school! there’s been no mention of the boys and their schooling etc It’s all about shopping and renting big homes and eating food

Reactions: 32
All smoke and mirrors If you ask me 🙄 all they talked about was getting a big house and going shopping! So basically they are going on a long holiday to America to get content and once they run out of content they’ll be back in the UK putting the boys into a uk school! there’s been no mention of the boys and their schooling etc It’s all about shopping and renting big homes and eating food
I don't think it's even a move tbh I feel like they'll just prat around travelling for a bit then move back?! feel sorry for Saint tbh he's at that age where they start having little friends and stuff, would be get if he was settled

Reactions: 17
I don't understand why the visa process was so vague and unhelpful. She makes it sound like anyone can lawyer up and go? I am assuming because they are self employed influencing this is what gets them approval

Reactions: 1
not sure if it’s been mentioned on here but the company is getting struck off

• Wow
Reactions: 7
time will tell..

if her next pregnancy is a pink one we will know it's been gender selection.

I can't even let myself think of how you can choose one embryo over others, it is so wrong imo.

maybe this is why Lucy's quiet and she thinks it's morally wrong too.

Reactions: 8
Yeah i think they will stay 3 years for all the content and come back and use the excuse that she doesn’t feel safe sending the kids to school in the US etc! It is basically a giant holiday for content as they know people will watch it.

Reactions: 11
I can't see Lucy going, with her oldests fantasy British football stardom, and I doubt Jordan would want to leave his brother bubble's or whatever he's called
---
She will likely go on holiday in the Summer

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree, although it is sad because Elle is such a massive part of her life, Katie is her own person.

She’s an adult with a job and a home. It also shouldn’t stop her from being able to do what she wants to. As she said in her latest video, she isn’t Katie’s mum (although she feels that she has had that maternal responsibility for her). I don’t blame her tbh as she has her own family and kids to think about.

It might not be the best decision moving to America with two young children with the problems with guns etc, but she shouldn’t be limited because of Katie and should at least have the freedom of choice without feeling guilt
Agree. as much as Elle annoys me Katie is an adult, she has her dad and step mum, three other sisters and her mums family. She will be fine.

Reactions: 12
We need a new thread, but I have no idea how to create one, or if I even can?

I think: ‘Racist Elle Swift moves to the states, won’t be making any black mates’

Reactions: 9
Did Elle and Lucy grow up in the same house as they don’t have their dad was in prison?
I think this is partially correct. I do recall watching a ‘storytime’ video a few years ago when Elle and Lucy talk about their time growing up together in the US. Perhaps Lucy and her sisters lived with Elle, Katie, and Deborah at one point?

Conor seriously gives me the ick…he’s such as “yes man” when it comes to just agreeing/backing up everything Elle says. He looks so greasy and ill all the time. How is this “relationship goals”? Look at the state of the pair of them - stupid accents, face full of filler, nothing in their heads. Good riddance!
---
Who poses/acts like this?(In public especially) how embarrassing

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Conor seriously gives me the ick…he’s such as “yes man” when it comes to just agreeing/backing up everything Elle says. He looks so greasy and ill all the time. How is this “relationship goals”? Look at the state of the pair of them - stupid accents, face full of filler, nothing in their heads. Good riddance!
---
Who poses/acts like this?(In public especially) how embarrassing
wtf is she doing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Kind of getting sick of this rhetoric. Katie is not just her disability and all evidence points to the fact that she is very capable and independent so why do we keep circling back to this? For all we know she’ll be delighted to see the back of her god awful sister 😂😂😂(kidding about that last bit…)
Absolutely, Katie is a treasure and is already blossoming in her own life - has an actual job she enjoys, lives independently and will thrive with or without her sister manipulating her emotions on camera by using her for views and coin. (Pregnancy reveal, grief after their Mum passed, the birthday trip to New York that turned out to be all about Elle...)

Katie will continue to flourish in life, while Elle lives a fairly empty existence apart from having Connor & the kids and going from Target Haul to Trader Joe's Haul and hammering home how smugly happy she is that they moved to America. Elle contributes nothing to society, either side of the pond she's on. Katie should be the YouTube/Influencer really - she's warm, loving, talented & wholesome.

Reactions: 15
I think this is partially correct. I do recall watching a ‘storytime’ video a few years ago when Elle and Lucy talk about their time growing up together in the US. Perhaps Lucy and her sisters lived with Elle, Katie, and Deborah at one point?
They were probably exaggerating....

it was more than likely only a few weeks when they all stayed at the dads house over the summer holidays, every year

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.