Elle Darby #73 Great Mums aren’t racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shock horror… Elle has posted a reel on IG “saying goodbye to my sister” she’s literally doing what we all said and capitalising on EVERY moment jeeeesus christ
You can literally see how gutted Katie is too… however horrid Elle is I really feel for K 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Yeah totally agree, I 100% just think that Elle wants the Cali lifestyle to fit in with her “manifested aesthetic” and she believes that if she lives out that super superficial A celeb life, it will magically boost her image and give her loads of A celeb opportunities. She’s living in dream land
---
Also I literally CANNOT stand how Elle keeps saying over and over again in all of her podcasts, YouTube vids etc, that she just “manifested” her life and manifested this US move. Sorry I know this has probs been covered loads already. But NO love, you literally bought your way to this US move, with a LOT of money. No amount of ✨✨manifesting✨✨ does that, pls shut up ong
Go look at Marissalace, I’ve said it before, Elle has copied her for years. The whole You do You was a copy of her, the way Marissa talks to her child I hear Elle now doing it to Romeo. Marissa is now an earth mother of manifestations and soon after Elle started it. Marissa is awful mind so be warned.

Reactions: 1
don’t get the comments saying to take katie with her… she’s not a pet she has her own life

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Everyone asking why they'd want to move somewhere with so much gun crime, have you noticed they have not once mentioned gun control. This might be something they're into, racism and guns might just be their thing. America probably aligns with their political views more than people assume. She'll be right at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What is it with posting everything about your life? That moment with Katie should have been private. She's disgusting! I suppose she has to fleece the last of the pennies out of Katie. I don't get Elle at all, she's so selfish posting it. Look, I don't blame her for moving, not one bit,life is for living-, but to have a video set up to catch the goodbye to Katie, its just awful. Katie has had so much loss lately, just give her the privacy and respect to feel those emotions without shoving a camera in her face when she's most vulnerable.
Thing is, Katie will end up being stronger than elle- elle will need Katie more than Katie needs Elle when it all goes tits up in the US.
Go and do your target haul Elle, go and sell your soul abit more.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Little summary of their youtube Q&A video:
  • They used an immigration lawyer to get the visas, also paid for ‘expediting’ the process. Their visa is for 3 years.
  • They talked about the reason of why they want to move to US and basically just said that ‘it’s a vibe’ and they liked their holidays there. They said that if they don’t like it there they will just come back.
  • They will be renting for the first year until they are able to get a mortgage
  • Con wants to live in Texas (because of more affordable property and taxes) and Elle in California (because of lifestyle). They keep talking about healthy living in both places which I don’t get.
  • The dogs will live in that dog place in Bath for a month before they go to US. They will use a dog transportation company to take care of that journey. No quorantine for dogs.
  • They talk about leaving Katie but don’tt say anything new there, just how independant she is and that she has her own perfect life here.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not your DISABLED sister then you massive greedy oinker!!
Kind of getting sick of this rhetoric. Katie is not just her disability and all evidence points to the fact that she is very capable and independent so why do we keep circling back to this? For all we know she’ll be delighted to see the back of her god awful sister 😂😂😂(kidding about that last bit…)

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Little summary of their youtube Q&A video:
  • They used an immigration lawyer to get the visas, also paid for ‘expediting’ the process. Their visa is for 3 years.
  • They talked about the reason of why they want to move to US and basically just said that ‘it’s a vibe’ and they liked their holidays there. They said that if they don’t like it there they will just come back.
  • They will be renting for the first year until they are able to get a mortgage
  • Con wants to live in Texas (because of more affordable property and taxes) and Elle in California (because of lifestyle). They keep talking about healthy living in both places which I don’t get.
  • The dogs will live in that dog place in Bath for a month before they go to US. They will use a dog transportation company to take care of that journey. No quorantine for dogs.
  • They talk about leaving Katie but don’tt say anything new there, just how independant she is and that she has her own perfect life here.
Omg I can’t cope? Her vision of California is so wrong. It’s actually full of poverty and homelessness not every area is like the Kardashians love

Reactions: 26
Did Elle and Lucy grow up in the same house as they don’t have their dad was in prison?

Omg I can’t cope? Her vision of California is so wrong. It’s actually full of poverty and homelessness not every area is like the Kardashians love
She should go for a walk around skid row...she will soon see that the American dream doesn't work out for everyone....not everyone is as privileged as her. Not everyone can 'manifest' success or happiness.
Life isn't a dream for everyone

Reactions: 18
Kind of getting sick of this rhetoric. Katie is not just her disability and all evidence points to the fact that she is very capable and independent so why do we keep circling back to this? For all we know she’ll be delighted to see the back of her god awful sister 😂😂😂(kidding about that last bit…)
I agree, although it is sad because Elle is such a massive part of her life, Katie is her own person.

She’s an adult with a job and a home. It also shouldn’t stop her from being able to do what she wants to. As she said in her latest video, she isn’t Katie’s mum (although she feels that she has had that maternal responsibility for her). I don’t blame her tbh as she has her own family and kids to think about.

It might not be the best decision moving to America with two young children with the problems with guns etc, but she shouldn’t be limited because of Katie and should at least have the freedom of choice without feeling guilt

Reactions: 7
Her face looks horrendous in her new video. She has the cheek filler bumps, don’t know the word for it but I have them too lol, it’s not a bruise it’s a permanent dark spot from cheek fillers gone wrong

IMG_3586.png
IMG_3587.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Good riddance to the nastiest racist on the internet!
Running away from her bankruptcy order……companies wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole!
Thing she’s going to miss most…….chocolate.
Why am I not surprised? Her shallowness worsens🤡
Her flying monkey sister has gone and got herself a part time job ( injecting Botox apparently)
HENCE🤪 the lack of content.
Posts a few regurgitated ads throughout the day so people don’t twig!
Probably the reason they look like two inflated Eurotrash balloons 🎈 🎈
Anything as long as it’s freeeeeeeeee🤪🤡🥴😝

Reactions: 18
IMAGINE starting your kick off to America impersonating their accents with the stereotypical southern drawl. This is no different to Americans putting on a Mary Poppins and asking if you've met The King. They are truly a pair of uneducated twits.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.