Elle Darby #69 Tweeting and Cheating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh the second podcast has me raging and I haven’t even listened to it. I only saw the preview of her saying some tit about ‘everything I want I will get’… honestly who the f does she think she is? I want my energy bills to be affordable Elle, but you wouldn’t know about that with your privileged life would you. Honestly how can someone, in a cost of living crisis, actually be SO far up their own ass that they don’t address real life issues.

The only thing I’m happy about is that she was boasting about being number 5 in the Apple charts and she’s now number 28 and decreasing 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Urgh the second podcast has me raging and I haven’t even listened to it. I only saw the preview of her saying some tit about ‘everything I want I will get’… honestly who the f does she think she is? I want my energy bills to be affordable Elle, but you wouldn’t know about that with your privileged life would you. Honestly how can someone, in a cost of living crisis, actually be SO far up their own ass that they don’t address real life issues.

The only thing I’m happy about is that she was boasting about being number 5 in the Apple charts and she’s now number 28 and decreasing 🤣
She was only number 5 because people wanted to hear her story about being cancelled. She’s already peaked 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I haven’t listened to any of her podcasts because I can’t stand her. But going on what’s being said on here. Has she really said she gets everything she wants? So she wanted to be outed as a racist? She wanted another baby boy? She wants con to cheat on her? She’s had some bad stuff happen to her (like losing her mum) yet she keeps the narrative of her being in control of her life and getting exactly what she wants. Is this really all stuff she manifested and wanted?
She makes it out as if she has a perfect life but honestly, even though she clearly has money, I’d much rather have the life I have and be skint.

Reactions: 40
I haven’t listened to any of her podcasts because I can’t stand her. But going on what’s being said on here. Has she really said she gets everything she wants? So she wanted to be outed as a racist? She wanted another baby boy? She wants con to cheat on her? She’s had some bad stuff happen to her (like losing her mum) yet she keeps the narrative of her being in control of her life and getting exactly what she wants. Is this really all stuff she manifested and wanted?
She makes it out as if she has a perfect life but honestly, even though she clearly has money, I’d much rather have the life I have and be skint.
I don’t understand how anyone that’s lost a loved one can believe in any kind of “everything happens for a reason” stuff because no it doesn’t sometimes tit things happens for no reason at all and life can be extremely unfair. Babies / Hospitals being bombed during war… earthquakes killing thousands including children whilst she sits in her all white and beige life bleating on about how amazing she is and how perfect life is 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She’s now gone down even further in the Apple charts 🤣 honestly waiting for this podcast to fall flat on its face which we all know will happen. She genuinely thinks this is going to be the making of her doesn’t she. HILARIOUS 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t understand how anyone that’s lost a loved one can believe in any kind of “everything happens for a reason” stuff because no it doesn’t sometimes tit things happens for no reason at all and life can be extremely unfair. Babies / Hospitals being bombed during war… earthquakes killing thousands including children whilst she sits in her all white and beige life bleating on about how amazing she is and how perfect life is 🥱
none of that matters to her though. All she cares about is herself

Reactions: 12
The only reason her podcast was high up in the charts was because everyone wanted to know what she had to say about being cancelled! She will continue to fall further down the charts. Bye racist 👋🏼

Reactions: 34
It’s bloody hilarious to think she’d be able to stick it out at a real job in the real world… out of interest, has she ever actually worked customer service/a proper job? (taking selfies for a living doesn’t count…soz)
Yes, lasted a day in Matalan! 😂🤣 what makes me live though is companies like them then paying god knows what to the likes of Elle and co whilst not looking after their proper employees.
---
....She says they changed their minds about doing a renovation project......so they didn't buy the bungalow next to her sister???????
I think it was possibly another house close by, it came back on the market recently. Mind you she won’t be able to cope with Lucy’s house being nicer than hers.

Reactions: 8
I've not listened to her podcast nor do I plan to. I wouldn't be able to stand her talks about her manifesting and how she's so lucky. So undermining and shallow

• Heart
Reactions: 16
sorry I just came across the first ep of her podcast... what a load of bullshit.

ego death
the death of my ego
dead ego
my ego died
death of ego
ego of death

flipping hell - your ego just migrated to your top lip hun, don't get it twisted

imagine cashing in on your cancellation by becoming a spiritual guru and returning to the internet after contemplating starting a new career. I would actually respect it more if she came on like:

"guys, I have no talent and nothing to offer the world other than chatting tit about nothing and I really don't see myself being useful anywhere else in the world so I'm coming back to do whatever requires the bare minimum so that I can choose whenever to have a lazy 'mental health day' and see how many chocolate digestives I can dunk into my mug. It's stupidly easy money, freebies galore and most of my followers have forgiven and forgotten anyway so why not eh??"

scum.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I've been away for a bit but did she actually delete all the Angelle Collection posts and replace the account with her new podcast account?! Clinging on to her old followers 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I've been away for a bit but did she actually delete all the Angelle Collection posts and replace the account with her new podcast account?! Clinging on to her old followers 🙄
While yes, yes she did.. I realised when I went on to nosey at the page and I already had it blocked cause insta kept giving me angle bin ads and I was like nope…

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20230308_065152_Instagram.jpg

Not sure if anyone has seen this yet... people are commenting saying its our gal hahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.